Decorated Vietnam combat vet tells it like it is

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
March 28, 2018 07:39 PM

As a Vietnam combat veteran, wounded and decorated, I am completely against the general public having military weapons. They are easy to handle, reload fast and with high capacity magazines make a shooter impossible to rush. The bullets are moving so fast and are so light that they tumble when entering a human body. That design was intended. It produces horrific wounds. I know, because I have caused them and seen them in combat.

Our young people are not enemy soldiers. Traditional rifles, hand guns and shotguns are not threatened as long as there are effective background checks and registration. When can a five million organization hold an entire country hostage. Is the entire Congress a bunch of lap dogs to the NRA?

ODOS LOWERY, BOISE

Read more here: Lowery letter: Guns

He may be a "Vietnam combat veteran, wounded and decorated", or he may not. Regardless, military service does not in itself impart wisdom. His desire for firearms registration is evidence enough of that.

If he were really a combat veteran he would know that the general public cannot have military weapons.

Sounds like he is suffering from Combat Fatigue.
I guess he forgot he took this oath:
I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic

Forum List

Back