Declare your Christmas Loot!

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
What did you get for Christmas?

Hey! There are some years my hubby and I couldn't afford to get anything for each other and could barely afford stuff for the kids.

And some years are really good.

So, even if all you got was a card this year, declare it, and don't feel bad. There will be good Christmas and lean ones in your life time.

(and with Obama president, a lean Christmas is no surprise at all ;) )

What did I get this year?

Dance Dance Revolution for the WII

Just Dance 2 for the WII

Just Skate It the WII

Gold Gym Dance Workout

The House of the the Dead 2&3 Returns

A nice storage bag for my crochet yarn

Dumbells that my WII remote will fit into

A Step aerobics thing that my Wii Fit board will fit on.

And a game stop gift card.

Declare your loot!

Mostly clothes. A new computer monitor.

I spent time with my family, the most valuable gift of all. Seriously. :)

A new computer monitor.
I had to replace one too! One of my 19 inchers fried, so I got another Acer 24-inch that I've had great service out of. Ordered it online early on the 23rd, it arrived the afternoon of the 24th! FedEx!

41ify-dGqwL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I have two of these now!

Seems to me, some people could do with a reminder of what Christmas is about. It ain't about the stuff you got. Hey, maybe that's why we're in a recession - as a reminder of what is supposed to be important.

A new computer monitor.
I had to replace one too! One of my 19 inchers fried, so I got another Acer 24-inch that I've had great service out of. Ordered it online early on the 23rd, it arrived the afternoon of the 24th! FedEx!

I have two of these now!

Mine is an 18.5 inch flat screen. I did have the big old desktop Dell. My desk looks really nice now that that big thing is gone.

A new computer monitor.

I have two of these now!

Mine is an 18.5 inch flat screen. I did have the big old desktop Dell. My desk looks really nice now that that big thing is gone.
It's amazing how much the big old CRTs sucked and we never knew.

I've been on flatscreens since 2007. Never looked back!

Seems to me, some people could do with a reminder of what Christmas is about.
That would be a great thread topic. This thread is about: "Declare your Christmas Loot!"

:lol: Yeah, she was making me feel bad for a minute.
Likely she's one of the thumpers going around crying about mean old atheists going into religious and christmas threads, trolling.... But for some reason saw fit to muck up a humorous thread.

Go figure.

I have two of these now!

I used my work laptop for a long time but got tired of carrying it back and forth. I just got a desktop about a year ago but used an old monitor.

I used my work laptop for a long time but got tired of carrying it back and forth. I just got a desktop about a year ago but used an old monitor.
I get a snicker out of some of the "Cops" reruns from the 80s-90s, showing those monster CRT monitors on all the computers... The CRT TV sets in homes.... They really thought they were high-teching it!

I get a snicker out of some of the "Cops" reruns from the 80s-90s, showing those monster CRT monitors on all the computers... The CRT TV sets in homes.... They really thought they were high-teching it!

The difference is amazing. My area looks so much lighter and the screen area looks really big!

I got socks, bathrobe, A gadget I casn't figure out what it is yet, etc from the grandkids. The littlest one even got Gramps a Spongebob coloring book :D
About 50 christmas cards, etc.

But I got hugs and smiles from the grandkids. Priceless.

Darned cats got me nuthin.

I got socks, bathrobe, A gadget I casn't figure out what it is yet, etc from the grandkids. The littlest one even got Gramps a Spongebob coloring book :D

Everything is so stressful these days until you get those hugs and smiles. Then all stress melts away somehow.

The difference is amazing. My area looks so much lighter and the screen area looks really big!
"Technology.... Getting outta hand really fast!" -- My Dad, when encountering his first cassette tape deck, 1976.

And he's still right!

Could be worse. The cats could've coughed up a hairball at the bottom of your steps for you to find in the morning, with bare feet. :eusa_sick:

Could be worse. The cats could've coughed up a hairball at the bottom of your steps for you to find in the morning, with bare feet. :eusa_sick:

No way there is snow out there.

Forum List

Back