Decision Points gets high praise from President Clinton

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Well, well, well. Kudos to former President Clinton for being a class act.

9:49PM GMT 12 Nov 2010
Mr Clinton said 'Decision Points' is "well-written, and interesting from start to finish. I think people of all political stripes should read it."

"George W. Bush also gives readers a good sense of what it's like to be president, to take the responsibilities of the office seriously, do what you think is right, and let history be the judge.

The book may not change the minds of those who disagree with decisions President Bush made, but it will help you to understand better the forces that moulded him, and the convictions that drove him to make those decisions."

:clap2:

Bill Clinton praises George W Bush's book - Telegraph

Why shouldn't it. Actually..Clinton and Bush (Both of them) were on very friendly terms. Barry Goldwater also was a fan of Clinton's.

Back in the old days..congressmen use to go after for drinks after hard fought battles. That went across aisles as well. President Obama..tried and failed to bring those days back with "cocktail hours".

Sheesh..a little civility goes a long way.

Why shouldn't it. Actually..Clinton and Bush (Both of them) were on very friendly terms. Barry Goldwater also was a fan of Clinton's.

Back in the old days..congressmen use to go after for drinks after hard fought battles. That went across aisles as well. President Obama..tried and failed to bring those days back with "cocktail hours".

dude please huh. :lol:

you have to have a working relationship to start with...

dude please huh. :lol:

you have to have a working relationship to start with...

And just exactly how do you start that?

Let me know..I've been project leader on any number of jobs..but heck..there is always more to know.

So spill.

Forum List

Back