The Worst Moment of GWB's Presidency

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
....was when, following Hurricane Katrina, Kanye West said "George Bush doesn't care about black people", according to an interview Bush gave to Matt Lauer.

Kanye West, George W. Bush And The Problem With Feelings : The Record : NPR

How about 9/11, Mr. President?

What a nation of crybabies we are. Kanye West was so moved, he apologized to Bush, who apparently just cannot recover from the wounds left by these remarks.

Hey, Mr. President, how's about if you had responded by sending troops to New Orleans with supplies, to save American lives? Or federal dollars after, to rebuild?

It's just such a weird window into a strange man's skull, if you ask me.

Your thoughts?

god forbid the man is honest.

And there was martial law, they violated their oath of service and confiscated firearms from law abiding citizens, remember?

It's funny how the left loves the military only when they are following orders to remove the rights of Americans. Hilarious.

Last edited:
  • Banned
If he "honestly" found Kanye West's remarks harder to cope with than the slaughter of thousands of Americans, I shudder to think he was ever in the White House.

Who's ego could possibly be this big except a sociopath's?

If he "honestly" found Kanye West's remarks harder to cope with than the slaughter of thousands of Americans, I shudder to think he was ever in the White House.

Maybe he trained himself early on to mentally prepare for disasters so it wasn't as rough on his psyche and he could you know...lead instead of cry about it?

I am not saying the man is perfect, or even a good President. I am saying you are grasping at straws and to get a life.

G.W. Bush drinks the blood of innocent children.

Well that's what I heard!

....was when, following Hurricane Katrina, Kanye West said "George Bush doesn't care about black people", according to an interview Bush gave to Matt Lauer.

Kanye West, George W. Bush And The Problem With Feelings : The Record : NPR

How about 9/11, Mr. President?

What a nation of crybabies we are. Kanye West was so moved, he apologized to Bush, who apparently just cannot recover from the wounds left by these remarks.

Hey, Mr. President, how's about if you had responded by sending troops to New Orleans with supplies, to save American lives? Or federal dollars after, to rebuild?

It's just such a weird window into a strange man's skull, if you ask me.

Your thoughts?

if you read the book he answers those questions, ala why he didn't take over from blanco and nagin etc.

If you watched any of the interviews he addresses his remarks regarding Wests comments and his comments, he was speaking from a personal standpoint as to himself, not for the nation, he found being called a racist in the terms west did very hurtful, you are reading to much into this I think.

Last edited:

On 9/11 the American people were with him. During hurricane Katrina, New Orleans was against him. That is the reason for is anxiety.

• Banned
Mebbe so. I hope so, guys.

I just found this very, very, VERY odd.

Kanye West could call me anything he liked and I'd be blowing it off....presumably, Bush has more ego than I do.

He could have picked other "worst moments" such as......

His decision to invade and occupy a nation that posed absolutely no threat to us.

His realization that he should have listened to the weapons inspectors that there were no WMD before sending thousands of kids off to fight and die for NO GOOD REASON.

Of course....9/11

Mebbe so. I hope so, guys.

I just found this very, very, VERY odd.

Kanye West could call me anything he liked and I'd be blowing it off....presumably, Bush has more ego than I do.

That's because you're too stupid to understand what he meant. Just a thought.

This would be my take.

On 9/11 there was something he could do about it.

With Katrina, he asked if La needed help and they told him no. So he didn't send in FEMA.

Then that fucking jackass west opens his mouth and calls him a racist. There was zero that Bush could do. Any reaction would have made things worse.

Face to face, man to man. West wouldn't have had the balls to say jack squat to the President.

Forum List

Back