Dec. 7.....just breezed by this year...another Trump effect!!

I noticed this year, unlike prior years....but this year, very little celebration of the most famous war in our nations history, WWII. The media was completely absent in its mentioning and most of the channels that celebrate this event, were few and far between and I have a therory.....

The lessons history taught us about electing crazy mf's as leaders.....the US seems to have forgotten. And in the guts of anyone paying attention, they see us, the most powerful nation on the planet, slowly but surly following the exact same path the German people took decades ago.....allowing a hand full of white people to determine the fate of a nation!! The one thing Hitler did before going bat shit crazy was deliver to the German people sound sane policies of good paying jobs and prosperity......Trump gives his nuts nothing but fucked up racist tweets and a dick tug at rallies.
Your cable must have been suspended that day, ghetto girl.

Trump signs proclamation for Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day

Donald Trump marks Pearl Harbor Day with WWII vets

5 inspiring moments from Trump's meeting with Pearl Harbor vets - CNNPolitics

Just because you are not aware enough to observe Dec 7 doesn't mean the rest of us didn't.
Child, did I fail to mention, anything that has Trump on it, I switch channels?

I noticed this year, unlike prior years....but this year, very little celebration of the most famous war in our nations history, WWII. The media was completely absent in its mentioning and most of the channels that celebrate this event, were few and far between and I have a therory.....

The lessons history taught us about electing crazy mf's as leaders.....the US seems to have forgotten. And in the guts of anyone paying attention, they see us, the most powerful nation on the planet, slowly but surly following the exact same path the German people took decades ago.....allowing a hand full of white people to determine the fate of a nation!! The one thing Hitler did before going bat shit crazy was deliver to the German people sound sane policies of good paying jobs and prosperity......Trump gives his nuts nothing but fucked up racist tweets and a dick tug at rallies.
Your cable must have been suspended that day, ghetto girl.

Trump signs proclamation for Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day

Donald Trump marks Pearl Harbor Day with WWII vets

5 inspiring moments from Trump's meeting with Pearl Harbor vets - CNNPolitics

Just because you are not aware enough to observe Dec 7 doesn't mean the rest of us didn't.
Child, did I fail to mention, anything that has Trump on it, I switch channels?
Of course you do. Then you dishonestly pretend that since you didn't see it, it didn't happen.

You can't help it ghetto rat. You don't know any better.

a handful of white people determining the fate of a white country?.....how did that happen?....
It's called a Republic.
no shit....tell tiger that,she is the one who is confused....
How can someone who knows virtually absolutely nothing be confused?
tiger thinks,if you can call it that,that she is the one who knows and everyone else is clueless....just ask her,she will tell you....

What do you call a basement full of liberals?

A whine cellar.

After 8 years of hearing about how Obama was born in Kenya because his jealous and angry half brother made up a fake birth certificate that doesn't even look right, we get you whining about liberals again.
After listening to you Snowflakes whine for a solid year over losing the election you aren't embarrassed to say that. :poke:
You must be a Democrat. :cuckoo:

Well, losing the election yes. But then I was going to lose the election no matter who won, Hillary or Trump.

As for your insults, why? What's the point? Do you really think it makes your arguments better? It doesn't. It shows me your arguments are a pile of crap.
By that measure every argument you folks throw out there is crap because it's always based on insults.

• You say we're stupid.
  • You say we're racists
  • You say we're un-American because we want stronger borders
  • You say we're Perverts because we don't believe every whore who claims she's been raped or abused
For Christ's sake, you liberals are nothing if not utter hypocrites constantly accusing us of your sins.

"You folks"? Who is "you folks" exactly? I don't really associate much with other people and I certainly don't feel responsible for their insults.

I call racists racists as a matter of fact. I don't throw it around as an insult. The same with stupid.

I never call people "un-American" and I don't call people perverts.

So.... you're taking what I said and trying to deflect by pointing out what OTHER PEOPLE say, not me. Er... why? What kind of an argument is that.

Hey, let's try this.

...but, but, but, the Pope gets up at three o'clock in the morning, so there.

Like my deflection?

I didn't see any difference this year over any other. It is getting to be over 70 years ago. In 1965 how much did we celebrate the end of the civil war? Any patriotism that Trump does show is met with anti-American BS from the left, that is what you should be seeing.

What do you call a basement full of liberals?

A whine cellar.

After 8 years of hearing about how Obama was born in Kenya because his jealous and angry half brother made up a fake birth certificate that doesn't even look right, we get you whining about liberals again.
After listening to you Snowflakes whine for a solid year over losing the election you aren't embarrassed to say that. :poke:

Well, losing the election yes. But then I was going to lose the election no matter who won, Hillary or Trump.

As for your insults, why? What's the point? Do you really think it makes your arguments better? It doesn't. It shows me your arguments are a pile of crap.
By that measure every argument you folks throw out there is crap because it's always based on insults.

• You say we're stupid.
  • You say we're racists
  • You say we're Perverts because we don't believe every whore who claims she's been raped or abused
For Christ's sake, you liberals are nothing if not utter hypocrites constantly accusing us of your sins.

"You folks"? Who is "you folks" exactly? I don't really associate much with other people and I certainly don't feel responsible for their insults.

I call racists racists as a matter of fact. I don't throw it around as an insult. The same with stupid.

So.... you're taking what I said and trying to deflect by pointing out what OTHER PEOPLE say, not me. Er... why? What kind of an argument is that.

Hey, let's try this.

Like my deflection?
I sense a massive amount of butt-hurt in you.

• You say we're stupid.
  • You say we're racists

Hey, let's try this.

Like my deflection?

I'm sure you do.
I'm sensing you're getting very close to the ignore button, I really don't have time for childish bullshit.

• You say we're stupid.
  • You say we're racists

Hey, let's try this.

Like my deflection?

I'm sure you do.
I'm sensing you're getting very close to the ignore button, I really don't have time for childish bullshit.
Buh-Bye.

• You say we're stupid.
  • You say we're racists

Hey, let's try this.

Like my deflection?

I'm sure you do.
Buh-Bye.

Yeah, this post sums you up for me. Bye.

• You say we're stupid.
  • You say we're racists

Hey, let's try this.

Like my deflection?

I'm sure you do.
Buh-Bye.

Yeah, this post sums you up for me. Bye.
You must be a child, because you think me telling you that if you want to stop talking....then stop talking, means you won.

So Bye...

Forum List

Back