Debunking White Racist Opinions

JohnReese
How many threads does the OP have bashing us whites? What is the man envious of us white people?

I don't really give care about white people as individuals. White people are just a by product of systematic racism that's why you don't really see me trying prove how inferior white people are.

"And the IQ of white people" "And the crime of white people in Russia" Blah. Blah

That's an insecure white male thing like mga138 who believes he is inferior to black men.
  • I do not make fun of how white ppl talk or dress or look.
  • I do not make fun of the food white ppl eat or the names they give their children.
  • I do not excuse violence against white ppl saying that whites kill each other all the time.
  • I do not call them racial slurs or compare them to animals.
  • I do not call for their genocide or ethnic cleansing.
White people need a system to be able to succeed. Black people succeed in spite of the system
I believe those things you typed are African Americans striking out to find their identities. I also believe like any ethnic. racial group that in a general sense when involved with all other groups, that there is way for us all to interact with each other that is not the same as being in ones neighborhoods. System! White people live for the future and long term. Africans live for the present.

I believe those things you typed are African Americans striking out to find their identities. I also believe like any ethnic. racial group that in a general sense when involved with all other groups, that there is way for us all to interact with each other that is not the same as being in ones neighborhoods. System! White people live for the future and long term. Africans live for the present.
Blacks live for the future and long term just as much as whites. And that shit Reece posted was untrue racist bullshit. But you're a racist so you choose to accept that as truth.

Blacks live for the future and long term just as much as whites. And that shit Reece posted was untrue racist bullshit. But you're a racist so you choose to accept that as truth.
I live by realities. I am imperfect. There is a reality to me. You will not admit to your own realities. It is not cut and dried as to be an exact line of demarcation. The line is wider and is fuzzy. And people can and will interfere as you typed on top of that.

JohnReese
How many threads does the OP have bashing us whites? What is the man envious of us white people?

I don't really give care about white people as individuals. White people are just a by product of systematic racism that's why you don't really see me trying prove how inferior white people are.

"And the IQ of white people" "And the crime of white people in Russia" Blah. Blah

That's an insecure white male thing like mga138 who believes he is inferior to black men.
  • I do not make fun of how white ppl talk or dress or look.
  • I do not make fun of the food white ppl eat or the names they give their children.
  • I do not excuse violence against white ppl saying that whites kill each other all the time.
  • I do not call them racial slurs or compare them to animals.
  • I do not call for their genocide or ethnic cleansing.
White people need a system to be able to succeed. Black people succeed in spite of the system
Black people need White people to succeed, and even with the Help of Whites, it is an uphill battle (as you can see just by looking out into the world. For instance, teh average lifespan of a person in Haiti is 63 years, but for blacks living in the Hellhole, US, where black bodies can never be safe from "White supremacism" the Average black lifespan is 76 years. White people created the home and society you prefer to live in. To criticize them turns you into a spoiled, ungrateful child. You should be bowing at our feet for what we've done for you.

Last edited:
22lcidw
I believe those things you typed are African Americans striking out to find their identities. I also believe like any ethnic. racial group that in a general sense when involved with all other groups, that there is way for us all to interact with each other that is not the same as being in ones neighborhoods. System!

What kinda incoherent nonsense is this ? Read that again. This babble that makes no sense.

If you want to know what white supremacy is. This is white supremacy. In the Olympic Karate gold medal match. A black man from Saudi Arabia fight this white man Ganjzadeh. The black man gives a him a clean kick, knocks him out cold. But guess what ? He get's DQ and they say that "kicked him too hard"

I'm not making this up. That is white supremacy and that's why they incentivise all these groups to work against us,

Last edited:
mga138
Black people need White people to succeed, and even with the Help of Whites

OK. So what have white people done to help black people ?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
22lcidw
I believe those things you typed are African Americans striking out to find their identities. I also believe like any ethnic. racial group that in a general sense when involved with all other groups, that there is way for us all to interact with each other that is not the same as being in ones neighborhoods. System!

What kinda incoherent nonsense is this ? Read that again. This babble that makes no sense.

If you want to know what white supremacy is. This is white supremacy. In the Olympic Karate gold medal match. A black man from Saudi Arabia fight this white man Ganjzadeh. The black man gives a him a clean kick, knocks him out cold. But guess what ? He get's DQ and they say that "kicked him too hard"

I'm not making this up. That is white supremacy and that's why they incentivise all these groups to work against us,

First off the guy is NOT White...He is an Iranian--from Tehran (you are still struggling with the concept of race). Secondly, the judges were Japanese, and lastly, the guy used an illegal kick not allowed in Olympic Karate. Why should a cheater win? What sort of Affirmative Action nonsense is that?

First off the guy is NOT White...He is an Iranian--from Tehran. Secondly, the judges were Japanese, and lastly, the guy used an illegal kick not allowed in Olympic Karate. Why should a cheater win? What sort of Affirmative Action nonsense is that?
He is white.

Because if this was the other way round ? There would be movie about this white man. He would get all kinda of endorsements from nike. He would be on every news programme.

But the image of black man knocking a white man out cold ? Nearly decapitating him on the word stage ? That's not a good image so they said "Nope. We are gonna have to use our system to maintain white supremacy"

White men can't compete with black men on a fair one

mga138
Black people need White people to succeed, and even with the Help of Whites

OK. So what have white people done to help black people ?
In addition to giving you a society where you have better civil rights than in any black ruled society you can live in, a longer lifespan, better education, better health care, and countless organizations whose express purpose is to as assist you in any way you can imagine (moistly run by whites).

Also, we give you a place to live:
HousingAllHouseholds.jpg

We give you cash in your pocket:
CashAssistanceHouseholdsChildren.jpg

We give you free medical attention:
MedicaidHouseholdsChildren.jpg

And Welfare:
WelfareUseNativeHouseholds.jpg

Yet, you claim to want more?

In addition to giving you a society where you have better civil rights than in any black ruled society you can live in, a longer lifespan, better education, better health care, and countless organizations whose express purpose is to as assist you in any way you can imagine (moistly run by whites).

Also, we give you a place to live:
View attachment 535714

We give you cash in your pocket:
View attachment 535715

We give you free medical attention:
View attachment 535716

And Welfare:
View attachment 535717

Yet, you claim to want more?
OK. So let's go through them one by one.

So you're claiming that whites have given black people housing. Have I got that right ?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
He is white.

Because if this was the other way round ? There would be movie about this white man. He would get all kinda of endorsements from nike. He would be on every news programme.

But the image of black man knocking a white man out cold ? Nearly decapitating him on the word stage ? That's not a good image so they said "Nope. We are gonna have to use our system to maintain white supremacy"

White men can't compete with black men on a fair one
Iranians are NOT White. White people are from Europe--not the Middle East/Southern Asia. And please explain why the Japanese--who Whites dropped 2 Atomic Bombs on, would be interested in upholding an image of "White Supremacy." You make no sense and I believe this comes from your utter inferiority complex and your childish envy. And BTW--White men have dominated the real fighting sports like MMA. Karate is a game/sport--with strict rules, and your boy broke them and lost. Let him get into the MMA, then, if he wants fewer rules.

Last edited:
OK. So let's go through them one by one.

So you're claiming that whites have given black people housing. Have I got that right ?
You saw what I wrote. I said that White people have given Blacks far more housing assistance than any other group of people--BY FAR. And that is just a start, as I wrote elsewhere, in addition to getting the most welfare, Blacks are also given preferential treatment in schools and the work-force. Why should this be?

Last edited:
mga138
Iranians are NOT White. White people are from Europe--not the Middle East/Southern Asia. And please explain why the Japanese--who Whites dropped 2 Atomic Bombs on, would be interested in upholding an image of "White Supremacy."

Iranians are white when they are fighting a black man.

mga138
You make no sense and this comes from you utter inferiority complex and your childish envy.

No black man feels inferior to white man. if anything it's the other way round

mga138
And BTW--White men have dominated the real fighting sports like MMA. Karate is a game/sport--with strict rules, and your boy broke them and lost. Let him get into the MMA, then, if he wants fewer rules.

White men generally speaking can't beat black men in unarmed 1 on 1 combat. There will be the odd exceptions but that will be true most times

White men generally speaking can't beat black men in unarmed 1 on 1 combat. There will be the odd exceptions but that will be true most times
Your insecurity is remarkable. No other reason that you would constantly repeat this nonsense. Don't be so scared, kid.

mga138

You talk about housing assistance where whites have been just rolling out the red carpet for black people. You know that's a lie

Truth is

Whites qualified for the Homestead Act, the G.I. Bill and FHA loans – Because they were White.
Whites could live in nice neighbourhoods and go to nice schools – Because they were White.

Millions of white families were getting government-guaranteed loans (through the FHA and VA loan programs) that were almost entirely off-limits to black people and which allowed whites to hustle it out to the suburbs where only they were allowed to go.

White ppl have never had to worry about how your race might work against you in the housing market or the way whites create these “Neighborhood Improvement Associations” which are basically ways to keep blacks out, or banks that redlined entire communities, thereby depriving them of capital investment, or the predatory lenders who set up shop in the hood, and charge black borrowers 10 or 20 times the interest that a normal bank would.

I could be here all day if I listed out all the things white people didn't earn but got. The whole system of racism, the system of white supremacy is all about unearned privileges

I live by realities. I am imperfect. There is a reality to me. You will not admit to your own realities. It is not cut and dried as to be an exact line of demarcation. The line is wider and is fuzzy. And people can and will interfere as you typed on top of that.

I admit to reality and that reality is not defined by racist whites.

Forum List

Back