Debt ceiling threats have already harmed economy

They didn't want the country to default... they knew that the motion would pass, so for political reasons, they voted against it... which is totally different than now.

Show us where the Republicans (elected) said they want default? This is where TM gave up.

Regular Republicans don't.... but the Tea Party Element... yeah... they want it all or nothing.

So what you are saying is that the Tea Party is just playing the same old game of Chicken... but have more balls?

I don't believe it... as far as I am concerned... and until I am proven otherwise... the Tea Party are a bunch of radical Shiites of the Republican Party and will stop at nothing to get their own way.

I have no interest in proving anything to a kool-aid drinking brain dead asswipe like you. You vote and post and I'll do the same.

Budget stalemate has already hurt the economy - Business - Eye on the Economy - msnbc.com

That uncertainty is already starting to show up in the latest round of monthly economic data. Industrial output hit the brakes in June, rising a modest 0.2 percent, according to the Federal Reserve. Retail sales and hiring have slowed sharply. On Friday, a widely watched survey of consumer sentiment showed Americans have turned gloomier than they’ve been since March 2009, when the economy was still contracting.

What do you expect from President Crisis.

He feels by sitting on a problem till it becomes a do or die situation he can get weak-kneed Repugs to crack.

It's not gonna work this time.

Budget stalemate has already hurt the economy - Business - Eye on the Economy - msnbc.com

That uncertainty is already starting to show up in the latest round of monthly economic data. Industrial output hit the brakes in June, rising a modest 0.2 percent, according to the Federal Reserve. Retail sales and hiring have slowed sharply. On Friday, a widely watched survey of consumer sentiment showed Americans have turned gloomier than they’ve been since March 2009, when the economy was still contracting.

What do you expect from President Crisis.

He feels by sitting on a problem till it becomes a do or die situation he can get weak-kneed Repugs to crack.

It's not gonna work this time.
I predict the cons will crack.

Wasn't there a Presidential panel that reviewed all this and told the President what to do? Then he promptly ignored it.

Forum List

Back