Debt ceiling threats have already harmed economy

Will the default harm the country?

We'll have to see but probably...

Do you support more spending with inevitibly defualting TM? Or if you supportet spending with Obama's plan of more taxes how do you plan to get the deficit under control in 10 years when it grows by 16ish Trillion in that time?

Do you think that the deficit growing by Trillions is a good or bad thing TM?

Again, real change, even on military spending, something Obama seems to only spend more on.

‪03/17/11: Sen. Rand Paul Introduces Five-Year Balanced Budget Plan‬‏ - YouTube

This economy was damaged well before the debate on the debt ceiling.Obamacare,Cap and Tax,the killing of off shore oil drilling,the shutting off of the water supply that killed all those farms in California.
The constant talk of raising taxes on those evil rich bastards that make over $250 thousand.

This whole Obama,Nancy Pelosi,Harry Reid Democrat driven economy is the problem.

Little Coward, I asked you, Do you favor default?

I favor it over what we have now from the GOP and Obama yes. The reason and this is important is because if they (Obama/Republicans) don't balance the budget we will inevitably default. If you support Obama's plan or even what we know of the GOP's plan (not much yet) then you support defaulting on the budget, just not today.

Thank you AS.:eusa_angel:

Np.

This economy was damaged well before the debate on the debt ceiling.Obamacare,Cap and Tax,the killing of off shore oil drilling,the shutting off of the water supply that killed all those farms in California.
The constant talk of raising taxes on those evil rich bastards that make over $250 thousand.

This whole Obama,Nancy Pelosi,Harry Reid Democrat driven economy is the problem.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

its like they rewrite history every couple of years.

Do you really want to claim Obama crashed to wolrd economy?

It makes you look really foolish

When was the last time a democratic party majority threatened to not raise the debt limit?

NEVER

O voted against raising the debt limit in 2006 as senator. So, did he want the US to default?

That is why TM said *Majority*. Now she can attack you for not giving the right answer rather than the fact that the Dems and Obama did in fact all vote to not raise the debt celing under Bush...

Do you support more spending with inevitibly defualting TM? Or if you supportet spending with Obama's plan of more taxes how do you plan to get the deficit under control in 10 years when it grows by 16ish Trillion in that time?

Again, real change, even on military spending, something Obama seems to only spend more on.

No sane person thinks that reducing your income will reduce your debt.

Its what the republicans have been claiming for decades now.

They lower taxes and spend spend spend and blame the democrats for it.

Then its crunch time maybe someone needs to sit down and figure out a way to roll back the huge amount of spending really quickly... But oh no the failure seems to think now's the time to start playing games. Man I don't understand how it is possible the the left doesn't understand just how bad off we are right now. We cannot afford the current debt we sure as hell cannot afford even more debt on top of that yet that's what is being asked for.

So you'd prefer we default?

I'm sorry, I didn't see a single answer to one of my questions... Don't you claim people do this to you all the time and then get angry?

In fact the video with a balanced budget plan by Republicans proves everything you just said wrong.

Last edited:
When was the last time a democratic party majority threatened to not raise the debt limit?

NEVER

O voted against raising the debt limit in 2006 as senator. So, did he want the US to default?

That is why TM said *Majority*. Now she can attack you for not giving the right answer rather than the fact that the Dems and Obama did in fact all vote to not raise the debt celing under Bush...

Maybe you should read my question again.

The dems did a protest vote and NEVER threatened to force the country into default.

YOUR party is threatening default.

They are not threatening a protest vote are they?

They are saying they will force the country into default if they dont get their way.

Then they have the gall to say nothing will happen to harm us if we default.

Then they swing the default arround like an axe.

which is it?

harmless or something so scary they can use it like a weapon?

You cant even see the constant stream of lies you are so partisan brain addled

Last edited:
Do you favor default ?:eusa_angel:

yep. kickin the can further down the road will harm us more than manning up and taking it now.

Here you go.

There are non partisan experts who are trying to tell the American people this will be horrible for the country and right wing nutters like this think it would be good.

They just dont care about the country or the people who make up this country.

They think the country is some possession that they can take away from the American people they dont like.

They think they own it outright and that those Americans who dont agree with their historically failed ideas dont deserve to be Americans.

America is the people first and foremost, the land belongs to all of the people.

The right believes they can wrestle it away from the people they dont like.

They think only those who think just like them are allowed to be part of the country.

That is why they have no problem STEALING the voting rights of people they dont agree with.

Its all fair as long as they win in the end.

The type of Americans I just described would be seen as traitors in the eyes of anyone who valued democracy.

Who are your non partisan experts ?

Then its crunch time maybe someone needs to sit down and figure out a way to roll back the huge amount of spending really quickly... But oh no the failure seems to think now's the time to start playing games. Man I don't understand how it is possible the the left doesn't understand just how bad off we are right now. We cannot afford the current debt we sure as hell cannot afford even more debt on top of that yet that's what is being asked for.

Sorry to butt in but it clearly sounds like he would prefer a balanced budget, not default… Are the only 2 options defualt or spend trillions until we defualt?

No sane person thinks financing spending with 40% debt is a way to reduce debt.

Maybe you should read my question again.

The dems did a protest vote and NEVER threatened to force the country into default.

YOUR party is threatening default.

They are not threatening a protest vote are they?

They are saying they will force the country into default if they dont get their way.

Then they have the gall to say nothing will happen to harm us if we default.

Then they swing the default arround like an axe.

which is it?

harmless or something so scary they can use it like a weapon?

You cant even see the constant stream of lies you are so partisan brain addled

Link to bolded plz. Please make it elected officials being they are what we are clearly talking about.

And btw I have no party and you misrepresent me.

Oh and for the record you did as I said you would.

Last edited:

Sorry to butt in but it clearly sounds like he would prefer a balanced budget, not default… Are the only 2 options defualt or spend trillions until we defualt?

No but they love presenting a false dichotomy----

But now I wanna default just to see exactly who penalizes the US for a late payment and exactly who increases our interest rates.

The U.S. has plenty of money to make the interest payments. If we don't make them, it's a political decision, not a financial necessity.

Quote from TM = "They are saying they will force the country into default if they dont get their way."

Please TM, I need the direct quote where elected officials have said this.

Do you favor default ?:eusa_angel:

It isn't going to happen.. it's just fear mongering.

Anyway, say I accept that logic... then that's even dumber because the argument is "we can't make the payments on the debt that we already have, so, we have to borrow more money". Which of course wil make the payments even higher, and then it follows that even more money will have to be borrowed.

That makes no sense whatsoever.

Do you favor default?

Of course not... and it won't happen. It's a B.S. premise.

Forum List

Back