Debt ceiling threats have already harmed economy

This economy was damaged well before the debate on the debt ceiling.Obamacare,Cap and Tax,the killing of off shore oil drilling,the shutting off of the water supply that killed all those farms in California.
The constant talk of raising taxes on those evil rich bastards that make over $250 thousand.

This whole Obama,Nancy Pelosi,Harry Reid Democrat driven economy is the problem.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

its like they rewrite history every couple of years.

Do you really want to claim Obama crashed to wolrd economy?

It makes you look really foolish

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

My wife used to laugh at me like that....

But you're right this President,Nancy Pelosi,Harry Reid,and the Demacrats are a Joke...

It is the reason the right is finds it so important to keep it from being raised.

They want to harm the economy so Obama doesnty get re elected.

Party over country is the rights big plan for the next election

prove it moron.

The left were so up in arms when Rush was quoted as saying he hoped Obama failed.....

How many of you lefties wanted President Bush to succeed?
In other words you all wanted him to fail....
Be honest for one minute.If that's possible

The left were so up in arms when Rush was quoted as saying he hoped Obama failed.....

How many of you lefties wanted President Bush to succeed?
In other words you all wanted him to fail....
Be honest for one minute.If that's possible

Liberalism is predicated on a lie. Don't waste your time... they not only wished failure on Bush, they literally wished death on him.

Some of these fuckers are sick.

The majority of Americans want taxes raised.

What the republicans are forcing DOWN AMERICAS THROAT is their historically failed ideas.

The people dont want it , its BAD for the economy.

The republicans dont care , its good for their next elections.

Party over country

I certainly don't.
If you're in such a hurry to do so - stroke a fucking check.

i guess you are all that matters.

The majority of Americans want taxes raised.

What the republicans are forcing DOWN AMERICAS THROAT is their historically failed ideas.

The people dont want it , its BAD for the economy.

The republicans dont care , its good for their next elections.

Party over country

I certainly don't.

Yep. me and mine.

And the notion that a majority of Americans want a smaller paycheck is a fucking lie.

The 4 trillion in supposed cut's came from the Failures "promise" to make once everyone agreed with him....He made a speech he hasn't submitted a budget.

The 4T that Boehner suggested are in the same boat. In fact, all cuts are in that boat - they won't be having a vote in the specific cuts before the Aug 2 deadline.

The Tea party is doing exactly the right thing holding the elected officials feet to the fire quite unlike the left who strangely think the failure should do what ever he want's despite what's its goign to do to our Nation.
The Tea Party is doing everything it can to ensure that you and everyone you know sees the cost of owning a home, buying a car, using a credit card of getting a loan goes up dramatically overnight. and so far, they are on course to succeed.

The Tea Partiers who want us to default seem to think that significantly higher interest rates are the key to economic growth.

Nobody want's a default least of all the Tea Party who are nothing more than Citizen who demand a return to SANITY in the spending this administration seems to think is a positive for our Nation. We don't have a Revenue problem we have a spending problem its really that simple

I beg to differ... our revenue is the lowest in 60 years... revenue is a major problem. and most of the blame falls right on the shoulders of our wealthiest citizens.

1. they beg for and get tax cut after tax cut
2. they use that money to invest elsewhere... leaving our citizens struggling for work which...
3. Lowers the potential revenue of those taxpayers.

here's a link.

60-year-low tax revenues contribute to deficit growth - Washington Times

I certainly don't.

Yep. me and mine.

And the notion that a majority of Americans want a smaller paycheck is a fucking lie.

No... the actual MAJORITY of Americans want a living fucking wage that they can raise a family on. if that gets accomplished, then the idea of paying a little more in taxes to support our country is irrelevant.

they are the ones who offered this threat in the first place.

When was the last time you heard a demoractic politician say they think it would be good for the country to default on its debts?

The right is saying it right in this thread.

Lord have mercy, let the healing begin. Looky what we have heah:!!!

GovTrack: Senate Vote On Passage: S. 2986 [108th]: A bill to amend title 31 of the United States Code to...

and heah:

GovTrack: Senate Vote On Passage: H. J. Res. 47 [109th]: Debt Limit Increase resolution

So, TM why did all those dems want the US to default. Did they put party over country? LOL!!

They didn't want the country to default... they knew that the motion would pass, so for political reasons, they voted against it... which is totally different than now.

They didn't want the country to default... they knew that the motion would pass, so for political reasons, they voted against it... which is totally different than now.

That's a big NO. You got two more tries.

Ok... wtf does that mean? Try to speak in normal English... you know... the language you demand others to speak so you don't have to press "2"?

Show us where the Republicans (elected) said they want default? This is where TM gave up.

Regular Republicans don't.... but the Tea Party Element... yeah... they want it all or nothing.

So what you are saying is that the Tea Party is just playing the same old game of Chicken... but have more balls?

I don't believe it... as far as I am concerned... and until I am proven otherwise... the Tea Party are a bunch of radical Shiites of the Republican Party and will stop at nothing to get their own way.

Show us where the Republicans (elected) said they want default? This is where TM gave up.

Regular Republicans don't.... but the Tea Party Element... yeah... they want it all or nothing.

So what you are saying is that the Tea Party is just playing the same old game of Chicken... but have more balls?

I don't believe it... as far as I am concerned... and until I am proven otherwise... the Tea Party are a bunch of radical Shiites of the Republican Party and will stop at nothing to get their own way.

Give me a quote, give me a link please.

I gave a link a few times in this thread where Rand Paul (possibly the most popular tea party guy) and a couple others gave a balanced budget over 5 years... That's not all or nothing. So you are wrong until you can provide any evidence.

Here is that link again, it's a video so you don't even have to read.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0vDNmE_M7E]‪03/17/11: Sen. Rand Paul Introduces Five-Year Balanced Budget Plan‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I gave a link a few times in this thread where Rand Paul (possibly the most popular tea party guy) and a couple others gave a balanced budget over 5 years... That's not all or nothing. So you are wrong until you can provide any evidence.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0vDNmE_M7E]‪03/17/11: Sen. Rand Paul Introduces Five-Year Balanced Budget Plan‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

you know what? I have no problem with a balanced budget amendment. But do you realize what it takes to get an amendment to the Constitution? Not only do you have to have it pass the US Senate and House... you have to take it to each individual state and they have to ratify it by a 3/5ths majority....so the idea of a balanced budget amendment in order to extend the debt ceiling is fucking political posturing. Both sides know that all that cannot happen before Aug 2nd. it's a farce to get you assholes to believe that Rand Paul is trying to save the world and those evil "Libruls" are trying to destroy it.

you know what? I have no problem with a balanced budget amendment. But do you realize what it takes to get an amendment to the Constitution? Not only do you have to have it pass the US Senate and House... you have to take it to each individual state and they have to ratify it by a 3/5ths majority....so the idea of a balanced budget amendment in order to extend the debt ceiling is fucking political posturing. Both sides know that all that cannot happen before Aug 2nd. it's a farce to get you assholes to believe that Rand Paul is trying to save the world and those evil "Libruls" are trying to destroy it.

So you don't have a quote or a link, thank you.

I didn't say evil liberals are trying destory anything or that Rand was trying to save anything... Also I believe Rand put all this up back in March, there was time then.

You said something that was wrong and I provided evidence that you were wrong.

Are we done or are you going to change your position again?

a balanced budget over five years will require a vote to approve a debt limit increase, something Rand spoke out against forcefully.

Forum List

Back