Debates: Romney beat-down of the amateur could lead to....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Must.....catch....my.....breath......:lmao:

You know that it's much more likely that Romney blows out Obama than the other way around. The swing states are leaning his way and the economy ain't getting any better. A strong performance during the debates oughta do it.
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

If Obama is up by five points in the polls going into election day, then Obama will win by ten points. There are a lot of Republicans who are supporting Romney but holding their nose in doing so. If they don't think he's going to win anyway, they won't vote. That is not normal behavior for Republicans as they normally always show up at the polls to vote, but I do think things are a bit different with Romney. He is receiving a lot of soft support.

So your theory is that the polls are skewed in Romney's favor? :lmao: Libtards will believe anything that they tell themselves.

The debates will most likely be the nail in Romney's coffin. He is not a good debater. He couldn't even beat McCain.

Obama is extremely vulnerable. His record is abysmal. Romney needs to press the attack and not let Obama fall back to the teleprompter. Obama cannot think on his feet, we all know this. As long as Romney keeps Obama off script, he'll cream him.

Wait a second, is a teleprompter even allowed at the debates?

Romney botched the convention

He had better hit a home run in the debates or he is doomed too bad he is going up against Obama

He had better hit a home run in the debates or he is doomed too bad he is going up against Obama

Romney did not botch the convention. Obama on the other hand, gave an uninspired speech; and one in which he didn't say how he'd improve during a second term (though he did admit he was at least somewhat of a failure) :lmao:

Romney will tear Obama apart in the debates. Book it brah.

I agree that a debate whipping would help Romney re-energize a flagging campaign. We want a Romney election, but if that does not happen, the USA as we know it is not over.

On the other hand, an Obama re-election is going to end up the Board's greatest epic meltdowns by The GreatGatsby, UncensoredFascist, Stephanie, and their ilk.

....407 electoral votes for Romney. Not quite Reagan/Carter, but a nice ass whooping nonetheless.

2012 Presidential Election Interactive Map and History of the Electoral College

You know that it's much more likely that Romney blows out Obama than the other way around. The swing states are leaning his way and the economy ain't getting any better. A strong performance during the debates oughta do it.
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

If Obama is up by five points in the polls going into election day, then Obama will win by ten points. There are a lot of Republicans who are supporting Romney but holding their nose in doing so. If they don't think he's going to win anyway, they won't vote. That is not normal behavior for Republicans as they normally always show up at the polls to vote, but I do think things are a bit different with Romney. He is receiving a lot of soft support.

So your theory is that the polls are skewed in Romney's favor? :lmao: Libtards will believe anything that they tell themselves.

Obviously you cannot read, because that is not what I said. Try again. If Romney is down in the polls by five points or more, Republicans will lose their desire and a substantial number of them won't show up to vote, because they aren't particularly fond of Romney to begin with. That will give Obama an even bigger margin of victory. However, if polling numbers going into election day are only one or two points either way, then I think Republicans show up at the polls in big numbers and then Romney could win.

It might help if you took a reading comprehension class; either that or open up your mind to possibilities other than just the closed minded ones you currently hold.

Romney did not botch the convention. Obama on the other hand, gave an uninspired speech; and one in which he didn't say how he'd improve during a second term (though he did admit he was at least somewhat of a failure) :lmao:

I'm coming to the conclusion that you're either katzndog's sockpuppet or just another guy like him who comes on here to shit-talk but doesn't really believe what he's posting; just wants to stir shit up.

Those are the only reasons I can think of that you're actually saying this stupid shit.

I'm coming to the conclusion that you're either katzndog's sockpuppet or just another guy like him who comes on here to shit-talk but doesn't really believe what he's posting; just wants to stir shit up.

Those are the only reasons I can think of that you're actually saying this stupid shit.

LOL. Who's you? Yea bitch.

no, he's really this stupid. check this out

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...r-glorifying-their-gm-bailout-management.html

the left wing rag in question is the national review. :lmao:

....407 electoral votes for Romney. Not quite Reagan/Carter, but a nice ass whooping nonetheless.

2012 Presidential Election Interactive Map and History of the Electoral College

Not a chance.

First off, not that many even watch the debates. Secondly, do you think ANYTHING would alter the worship that Dick Tuck, BlindBoo, Jillian, and other mindless sycophants have of Obama?

Debates will only sway the rational, which mean the core democrats won't change at all.

The scummy PRyanheads would vote for the exhumed body of Ted Bundy if the Republican party ran it.

Mitt Romney, who lost debates to Santorum and Perry, is going to beat down Obama? Laughable.

Romney has a chance to win a debate but I can promise you there will be no beat down.

Wow__ If that's your opinion then I have to question whether you even watched the debates__ whether you even watched highlights of the debates.

These debates are all or nothing for Romney. The overall poll doesn't matter. If he does not take significant leads in swing states he is doomed

Mitt Romney, who lost debates to Santorum and Perry, is going to beat down Obama? Laughable.

Romney has a chance to win a debate but I can promise you there will be no beat down.

Wow__ If that's your opinion then I have to question whether you even watched the debates__ whether you even watched highlights of the debates.

I didn't watch all of them, there were way too many, but I did watch some of them. Romney did not come off as some master debater.

I think your hate of Obama is clouding your judgement as you did mention that Obama lost the 2008 debates to McCain which couldn't be further from the truth.

Forum List

Back