Debates: Romney beat-down of the amateur could lead to....

....407 electoral votes for Romney. Not quite Reagan/Carter, but a nice ass whooping nonetheless.

2012 Presidential Election Interactive Map and History of the Electoral College

Not a chance.

First off, not that many even watch the debates. Secondly, do you think ANYTHING would alter the worship that Dick Tuck, BlindBoo, Jillian, and other mindless sycophants have of Obama?

Debates will only sway the rational, which mean the core democrats won't change at all.

....407 electoral votes for Romney. Not quite Reagan/Carter, but a nice ass whooping nonetheless.

Not a chance.

First off, not that many even watch the debates. Secondly, do you think ANYTHING would alter the worship that Dick Tuck, BlindBoo, Jillian, and other mindless sycophants have of Obama?

Debates will only sway the rational, which mean the core democrats won't change at all.

No__ the hardcore libtards are for Obama. Obama could go to a bank and mow down 20 people with a tommy gun and they'd still vote for him. But moderate democrats and independents are up for grabs. Not enough to (likely) swing NY, but a lot of other states like Illinois and Minnesota and Oregon and Massachussetts; states that we tend to think are in the bag for Obama.

Not a chance.

What's kind of funny from hacks like you is that you wouldn't change your vote no matter what facts came to light. And you think I'm an"adherent"? Jeeze, you're laughable.

I've got it Romney- 301 and Obama- 237, and that is being generous to Obama.

I'm giving Obama Michigan, Pennsylvania, New Mexico, and Minnesota, in addition to the usual left wing enclaves.

The "wild card" here is the Democrat's VOTER FRAUD machine, and how well-oiled it is this time around.

I'm giving Obama Michigan, Pennsylvania, New Mexico, and Minnesota, in addition to the usual left wing enclaves.

The "wild card" here is the Democrat's VOTER FRAUD machine, and how well-oiled it is this time around.

Yea__ their cheating especially worries me in Nevada and Ohio.

It's funny cuz even on glee they had a reference to Kennedy stuffing the ballot box against Nixon. Lol.

Not a chance.

The debates will most likely be the nail in Romney's coffin. He is not a good debater. He couldn't even beat McCain.

Yea__ their cheating especially worries me in Nevada and Ohio.

I guarantee there will be cheating anyway they get away with it.

Not a chance.

No__ the hardcore libtards are for Obama. Obama could go to a bank and mow down 20 people with a tommy gun and they'd still vote for him. But moderate democrats and independents are up for grabs. Not enough to (likely) swing NY, but a lot of other states like Illinois and Minnesota and Oregon and Massachussetts; states that we tend to think are in the bag for Obama.

The reason polling data is moving in Obama's direction is that independents and some of those sitting on the fence are moving to Obama. Romney has to stop the bleeding soon or this race will be a landslide victory for Obama. BTW, my girlfriend, who had been leaning toward Romney, well she just switched to Obama after the convention. Kind of surprised me actually, but people like her is the reason polling numbers have moved by four to six points. In this close of a race, four to six points is huge.

Not a chance.

The debates will most likely be the nail in Romney's coffin. He is not a good debater. He couldn't even beat McCain.

Romney didn't lose to McCain. McCain was the heir apparent to Bush. Romney still would have knocked him off, but he was splitting the vote with Huckabee. Meanwhile a significant portion of Republicans were convinced that we needed the "moderate" candidate following Dubya.

BTW, Obama is not a great debater. He lost the debates to freaking McCain of all people. Romney is improved from 2008 and he will crush Obama. Obama has abysmal record to run upon and he will be exposed as the fraud he is.

this is the kind of incisive analysis i would expect from someone who thinks that the national review is a leftist rag.

loon

i-73165fc1d75521de28fba79af4a8d8dc-tinfoil_hat_antenna.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Must.....catch....my.....breath......:lmao:

You know that it's much more likely that Romney blows out Obama than the other way around. The swing states are leaning his way and the economy ain't getting any better. A strong performance during the debates oughta do it.
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Must.....catch....my.....breath......:lmao:

You know that it's much more likely that Romney blows out Obama than the other way around. The swing states are leaning his way and the economy ain't getting any better. A strong performance during the debates oughta do it.
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

If Obama is up by five points in the polls going into election day, then Obama will win by ten points. There are a lot of Republicans who are supporting Romney but holding their nose in doing so. If they don't think he's going to win anyway, they won't vote. That is not normal behavior for Republicans as they normally always show up at the polls to vote, but I do think things are a bit different with Romney. He is receiving a lot of soft support.

Obama is extremely vulnerable. His record is abysmal. Romney needs to press the attack and not let Obama fall back to the teleprompter. Obama cannot think on his feet, we all know this. As long as Romney keeps Obama off script, he'll cream him.

Forum List

Back