debate last night between tinydancer & reabhloideach

Discussion in 'Bull Ring Discussions and Call-Outs' started by bayoubill, Mar 6, 2013.

1. tinydancer

tinydancer Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37,531
    By the way I chose him for a reason.

I knew your side would go "OMG He's a Jew". You non Jew fuck ups always fascinate me.

You just proved it. Sadly you dumb fucks, He was once upon a time anti Israel. He considers himself a liberal hawk.

You people are so stupid.

2. patrickcaturday

patrickcaturday Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +144

Sounds to me as if he has reduced you to a raving lunatic, he has won the debate hands down face it girl you lose.

Now you tell me how are questions such as the following off topic.

1 )
    A ) define Islam ( something you didn't know untill he fed you the answer )
    B ) define historical connection ( something you were either unable or unwilling to do )

2 ) provide numbers to support your contentions regarding the vast number of muslims that supported Hitler.

3 ) detail the vast propaganda enterprise that the Nazis abd al-Hussani sp were suppose to undertake to influence Islam. ( which you have promised to do for the last 2 days and have failed to do. )

4 ) Discuss the historical connection between the Nazis and the English People which according to you should have been established by the vast propoganda effort ( see 3 above ) undertaken by the Nazis and Lord Haw Haw

Also since you have claimed that this is a formal debate at least 3 times please show me where in Roberts Rules of Order, The governing instrument on formal debates, where it is written that it is all right to threaten, demean, and otherwise insult your opponant.

I hope that Seal does not respond . You are simply put a LOON

Last edited: Mar 9, 2013
  3. BecauseIKnow

BecauseIKnow BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +435
    What a raging lunatic. I thought she was normal for a second and now she's trying to divert attention and claim Patrick is a non Jew '****' up. You would regret your statements if you actually are trying to prove yourself to be credible. This now just seems like a stage setup to rant at people and call them Jew haters. Of course........:cool:

4. BecauseIKnow

BecauseIKnow BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +435
    So all non jews are '****' ups is basically what you're saying? In other words gentiles.

5. bayoubill

bayoubill aka Sheik Yerbouti... Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +932
    Seal won...? td's a raving lunatic...?

I just now reread the whole thing... I'm not seein' that...

there's absolutely nothing that points to a Seal win... and no evidence that td's a raving lunatic...

Last edited: Mar 9, 2013
  6. UKRider

UKRider Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +154
    Which is why I never get involved in these kinds of debates. There needs to be scrutineers and judges who both agree with and that's not going to happen.

It was just a waste of time with regards to the debate and a good primer on why debates need scrutineers and judges accepted by both sides.

7. UKRider

UKRider Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +154
    Out with the old and in with the new California Girl. Yes, there are people watching this and wanting it to work out so that debates follow judging and scrutiny. Even you came in to see if it was working yet. "Yet". :D

You and your rat bro are old news.

imho

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. AmyNation

AmyNation Road Warrior Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,020
    I don't think it was a waste of time, but I agree it needed more structure. It seemed like TD and Seal couldn't even agree on what they were debating, so its hard to follow a debate when the participants are arguing different things.

9. BecauseIKnow

BecauseIKnow BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +435
    Well Amy, Seal was trying to get a sense of her views but she wouldn't answer half of his questions regarding her claims. Then she sneakily slipped away from her claim and turned it into something else. She didn't prove her initial argument.

10. UKRider

UKRider Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +154
    I found it a waste of debating time and from the beginning of the structure of the title. Still, just because I found it a waste of time doesn't mean it was a waste of time. :)

It's just that I often came in and left without seeing true debate in a debate thread and a non-workable debating title.

I said it at the beginning of this 'debate' and I'm saying it again at the end, but it's just my view after watching alan1 and coyote debate.

The ending of that debate was great. The structure of the title was great, the judging and acceptance of the judgments.

I thought they made good use of the time and accepted the judgments. :)

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1