Death toll for most recent Muslim attack over 80 dead

Short of executing every last muslim on earth, i dont think you can stop this.

How do we stop this?

Easy. Kick every Muslim out of the West. Send them back to the sandbox where they belong.

Limit any who want to come to your country. In fact don't let any in for the next five years. Any terrorist caught in the country should be executed on the spot.

Great thread. Thanks for the updated body count and the very important question. To say nothing of the fantastic, nuanced answers!

It's clear. All we have to do to stop this is abandon what it means to be the home of the brave and the land of the free. Who is with me?!

Great thread. Thanks for the updated body count and the very important question. To say nothing of the fantastic, nuanced answers!

It's clear. All we have to do to stop this is abandon what it means to be the home of the brave and the land of the free. Who is with me?!
We should consider being the home of those who are brave and want to be free not those whose only goal is to be subjugated by an archaic and violent political/religious dogma

We should consider being the home of those who are brave and want to be free not those whose only goal is to be subjugated by an archaic and violent political/religious dogma

You have a rich fantasy life. It prevents you from addressing the matter with clarity.

You have a rich fantasy life. It prevents you from addressing the matter with clarity.

We have no obligation to allow anyone to immigrate to our country.

IMO we should severely curtail immigration to only those individuals that have something tangible to offer this country

One thing we can do from within is culturally marginalize those who are committed to spinning and deflecting for the PC-protected religion.

It's the same as the race issue: These people won't hold people accountable for their actions; all that does is enable bad behavior AND increase animosities.

IMO we should severely curtail immigration to only those individuals that have something tangible to offer this country

Yeah....yeah. I know what your opinion is....and it's stupid.

It fails to recognize that we have an immigration policy which does that already. It fails to recognize that we are as great as we are because we've resisted the occasional urge to give in to fear and allow nationalism to grow.

One thing we can do from within is culturally marginalize those who are committed to spinning and deflecting for the PC-protected religion.

It's the same as the race issue: These people won't hold people accountable for their actions; all that does is enable bad behavior AND increase animosities.

Total bullshit. Don't you ever get bored?

One thing we can do from within is culturally marginalize those who are committed to spinning and deflecting for the PC-protected religion. It's the same as the race issue: These people won't hold people accountable for their actions; all that does is enable bad behavior AND increase animosities..
And they jump right in to self-identify for me.

I never have to name names.

It fails to recognize that we have an immigration policy which does that already. It fails to recognize that we are as great as we are because we've resisted the occasional urge to give in to fear and allow nationalism to grow.

No we do not have any immigration policy

We basically have open borders. We are not a country in need of people anymore. That time has passed when we needed to accept anyone and everyone simply because we needed the warm bodies.

We need to have a more stringent policy

We basically have open borders. We are not a country in need of people anymore. That time has passed when we needed to accept anyone and everyone simply because we needed the warm bodies.

I agree and since its Muslims attacking the West we shouldn't allow any more into the country.

How long before it happens here?? Anyone want to take a bet on that??

One thing we can do from within is culturally marginalize those who are committed to spinning and deflecting for the PC-protected religion. It's the same as the race issue: These people won't hold people accountable for their actions; all that does is enable bad behavior AND increase animosities..
And they jump right in to self-identify for me.

I never have to name names.

The you go again. Prove that I do not hold radical Muslim terrorists or criminal black people accountable for their actions.

You can't. But you will keep saying that. Because you cannot stop being dishonest.

No. Its not bullshit. We have loads of people in this country who see Islam as the religion of peace.

They completely ignore the death tolls in France caused by the "religion of peace."

Seems you are one of them.

You are wrong. Do a little research.

Forum List

Back