Death Penalty Not Enough

:lol::lol:

Agreed, but you are not thinking of the people that carry out the punishment. You make monsters out of those that would enforce the punishment.

"Monsters?"

In my opinion, they are no more "monsters" than the garbage collectors who serve a very public need for trash removal.

Misunderstanding: a humane punishment is a "task" (like puting a dog to "sleep"), a cruel punishment eventually will corrupt the people that perform the punishments to become "monsters" (no better than those they "punish").

Really?

Like, who, for example, are you talking about?

Frankly, off the top of my head I cannot think of the name of ONE executioner who became a notorious "monster."

Justice is mine, sayth the Lord, .... He can punish anyone in a way that would be far worse than anything we could imagine. We should not take "joy" in punishment or wish any form of terror on this man. We SHOULD arrange for him to join the Lord, really, really, soon, and then we should pray that the Lord is merciful, because in His eyes, we are all, "sinners".

I, for one, agree with you. However for those who do not agree with him please see my previous post. Why should taxpayers pay to support people like this? If you do not believe in the Lord then please consider that it would be better for society if this guy and those like him were no longer around and we no longer had to deal with them.

Public Decapitation is the only fitting end for this piece of shit.

Get a rope.

I am VERY conservative in when I want the death penalty applied, but in cases like this, this sick freak is obviously guilty and obviously beyond redemption. Light him up.

"Monsters?"

In my opinion, they are no more "monsters" than the garbage collectors who serve a very public need for trash removal.

Misunderstanding: a humane punishment is a "task" (like puting a dog to "sleep"), a cruel punishment eventually will corrupt the people that perform the punishments to become "monsters" (no better than those they "punish").

Really?

Frankly, off the top of my head I cannot think of the name of ONE executioner who became a notorious "monster."

Thinking of ancient history: castles and dungeons, torture chambers, etc.

Really?

Simple solution. You let relatives of the victim execute the scum. Unless a person is a victim of more than one crime, a rarity, you'd only see people committing one execution apiece.

Really?

Simple solution. You let relatives of the victim execute the scum. Unless a person is a victim of more than one crime, a rarity, you'd only see people committing one execution apiece.

Like it!

Really?

:eusa_eh:

So you cannot think of anything that supports your theory that executioners become as, or more, or even a little less monsterous than this guy.

Thanks for playing: The young lady will give you your complimentary gift bag on the way out.

Really?

Frankly, WHO takes out the trash is academic.

The fact that it is removed is the only relevant point.

:evil:
Jeffrey Nally, Jr. was arrested on charges of misdemeanor domestic battery, felony kidnapping and twenty-nine counts of felony animal cruelty. He held his former girlfriend hostage, physically and sexually abusing her in Hancock County, West Virginia.

hnexwREmkCbJkfo-250.jpg

But these acts didn't give Nally enough satisfaction. He proceeded to obtain dogs, mostly puppies, from free ads and torture them in front of the captive woman. Using bare hands, hammers, drills, guns and other weapons, Nally mutilated and then killed twenty-nine puppies. He then forced his prisoner to clean up the mess.

https://www.change.org/petitions/demand-stiff-sentence-for-west-virginia-puppy-torturer

I haven't read this... At all...

I am going to Guess...

Meth?

:)

peace...

A very distrubed individual, without doubt.

But wanting to torture the guy before dispatching him strikes me as not exactly a sign of mental health, either.

In your defence, however, Samson, such POVs as yours regarding how society ought to treat this kind of sicko are common enough.

Still...I think that a society that makes retributive torture part of its criminal justice system is itself mentally ill.

:evil:
Jeffrey Nally, Jr. was arrested on charges of misdemeanor domestic battery, felony kidnapping and twenty-nine counts of felony animal cruelty. He held his former girlfriend hostage, physically and sexually abusing her in Hancock County, West Virginia.

hnexwREmkCbJkfo-250.jpg

But these acts didn't give Nally enough satisfaction. He proceeded to obtain dogs, mostly puppies, from free ads and torture them in front of the captive woman. Using bare hands, hammers, drills, guns and other weapons, Nally mutilated and then killed twenty-nine puppies. He then forced his prisoner to clean up the mess.

https://www.change.org/petitions/demand-stiff-sentence-for-west-virginia-puppy-torturer

to me death is not a penalty its a release .
this guy should spend the rest of his life in prison in a cell with a proselytizing evangelist .

Or hungry pit bulls....

I, for one, agree with you. However for those who do not agree with him please see my previous post. Why should taxpayers pay to support people like this? If you do not believe in the Lord then please consider that it would be better for society if this guy and those like him were no longer around and we no longer had to deal with them.

Public Decapitation is the only fitting end for this piece of shit.

Get a rope.

:lol::lol:

Agreed, but you are not thinking of the people that carry out the punishment. You make monsters out of those that would enforce the punishment.

Which is why putting him in a cell with 4 hungry pit bulls would work for me.

cruelty is never justified and the taking of a life is definitely cruel but there are cases where people can't live with the rest of us and I am not interested in keeping them up for the rest of their life.

Forum List

Back