Death Panels Are Redundant

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
The Democrat party’s Culture of Death does not need death panels when they have the insurance industry:

Since Obamacare provisions extended insurance coverage, the death rate has substantially increased, by more than 20,000 deaths per year.​

Running The Numbers On Mortality Rates Suggests Obamacare Could Be Killing People
By Brian Frankie
April 25, 2017

Mortality Rates Suggest Obamacare Could Be Killing People

The Democrat party’s Culture of Death does not need death panels when they have the insurance industry:
I am getting a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach that Trump & Company are rolling over for the United Nations —— not the insurance industry nor the Democrats:

The United Nations is once again sticking its nose into the domestic affairs of the United States in violation of the UN Charter (Article 2, para. 7). The Washington Post has uncovered a transmittal letter dated February 2, 2017 from the UN Office of High Commissioner of Human Rights, forwarding to the then acting U.S. Secretary of State, Thomas Shannon, Jr., a complaint from one of the UN’s Special Rapporteurs about plans to repeal and replace Obamacare. This Special Rapporteur “on the right of everyone to the enjoyment of the highest attainable standard of physical and mental health,” Dainius Puras, believes it is within his mandate to intervene in the internal debate going on within the U.S. Congress and the executive branch as to what to do about Obamacare.

XXXXX

Not a single taxpayer dollar should be wasted on replying to the questions submitted by the Special Rapporteur with the fancy title “on the right of everyone to the enjoyment of the highest attainable standard of physical and mental health.” And if he should issue a critical press release, as he has threatened to do, in advance of his presumably critical report to the UN Human Rights Council, this will provide yet another reason for the Trump administration to pull out of the dysfunctional, misnamed Human Rights Council and to withdraw funding.​

UN Interference with Efforts to Repeal and Replace Obamacare
By Joseph A. Klein
April 27, 2017

UN Interference with Efforts to Repeal and Replace Obamacare

I no longer delude myself into thinking Trump might withdraw from the United Nations. But if he wants to hang onto the House and Senate in 2018 he better announce to hell with United Nations and sign a FULL REPEAL OF OBAMACARE AS PROMISED.

if he wants to hang onto the House and Senate in 2018 he better announce to hell with United Nations and sign a FULL REPEAL OF OBAMACARE AS PROMISED.
So how come Republicans cannot get enough votes to repeal Obamacare as they promised, but they can get enough votes for another shot at Obamacare-lite?

White House economic adviser Gary Cohn said in an interview that aired Monday that he thinks there are enough votes to pass the revised GOP healthcare proposal.​

Key Trump adviser: I think we have the votes for healthcare
By Rebecca Savransky - 05/01/17 07:37 AM EDT

Key Trump adviser: I think we have the votes for healthcare

Inquiring minds want to know:

Gayle King Asks Gary Cohn What a ‘Nice, Registered Democrat Boy’ Like Him Is Doing Working in a GOP Admin
BY: Cameron Cawthorne
May 1, 2017 11:16 am

Gayle King Asks Gary Cohn What a ‘Nice, Registered Democrat Boy’ Like Him Is Doing Working in a GOP Admin

FULL REPEAL OF OBAMACARE AS PROMISED.
Every Republican promised repeal for seven years. Now, more than 40 Republican “moderates” want to replace Obamacare with Obamacare-lite. So if you interpret media spin correctly they are saying that Republican “moderates” are liars, while 7 or so conservatives are telling the truth.

Media mouths also tell us that conservatives will be swept out of office if they do not compromise with the moderates, while the moderates can look forward to a long and profitable career in the US Senate.

Frankly, moderates are between:

2017-06-29.jpg
http://www.lucianne.com/images/lucianne/DailyPhoto/2017-06-29.jpg

Forum List

Back