Death in Black and White, an Op-Ed by Michael Eric Dyson

Toys: Thriftway Theater

Which party (Democrats or Republicans) has more branching ties to the commercial/business world, since the marketing of ' so-called (controversially) 'ethnicity-biased toys' such as water-guns (which have wealth distribution and crime statistics connections --- e.g., predominantly affluent Caucasian kids playing with water-guns as opposed to black kids playing with water-guns in their under-resourced inner-city ghettos) significantly 'constructs' race politics in American culture bazaars?

watergun.jpg

I've always been a fan of Michael Eric Dyson, and he certainly nailed it with this one, yet again.

http://nyti.ms/29x9Tl6

I'd like everyone to read this.

Looking at Boss.

Your thoughts...?
My man is definitely on point about most of his views. However, he doesnt speak for all Blacks. There are some Blacks...out of sight to him evidently... that don't waste time trying to convince whites to care. Its long been evident that caring and humanity is not something in the genetic code of white people. We have centuries of documented evidence to attest to that fact in their savage treatment of non whites the world over.

There are some Blacks that will not condemn the shooter in Dallas. I stand among those. I cannot condemn the shooter because this white system of oppression created him. Like Malcolm X said about chickens coming home to roost, it is the same in this case. To me and a lot of other Black people he is a soldier willing to die for what he believes is a just cause. White people love to give people like him the label of terrorist even though they are the biggest terrorists this planet has ever seen.
Someone in the media said, on Friday, that barber shops across the country has already had the conversation that wen't something like, "if they don't do something about this, someone is going to start killing them." Referring to police and the wanton killing of black lives when they encounter them.

I've stated it on here before as well. The events of Dallas didn't surprise me that happened, it surprised me that it took this long to happen.
Is killing innocent cops justified? If you say yes, you are pathological.
Its justified if cops are killing innocent Black people. Its none of my business if you think I am pathological.

Bullshit. Murder is murder. Cops murdering black men is a CRIME. It needs to be investigated and tried in a court of law. Merely going out and murdering white cops, in cities far, far from where the original shootings occurred in the first place is asinine. Anyone who advocates that sort of behavior is a coward, and an asshole. Furthermore that sort of behavior will result in the deaths of far more blacks because you will turn EVERYONE not of the black race against you.

Then, you will get the race wars that you seem to want and at that point all bets are off and this country will be headed for a dark place. A very dark place.

Forum List

Back