Dear Richard Martinez

Joe, you have little room to lecture me about class. Your party took the time to politicize the deaths of children to push your gun control agenda. I don't really care about the 2nd Amendment right now, or the fact you want to destroy it. I am incensed that anyone would be so irreverent to use the death of someone to push a political agenda.

You believe that anyone who dies at the barrel of a gun makes your screeds against others rights sacrosanct. They don't. Unlike you, I can delineate between a father's grief and his desire to turn death into politics. It is personally appalling to see how a man thought of his son so little, that instead of taking the time to mourn, he took the time to use his son as a weapon; just as the shooter used his to inflict this carnage.

No, I have plenty of class. Enough class to respect the dead and not use them as political tools, which apparently this father did not learn.

So pipe down and do not lecture me.

Yes, how dare Mr. Martinez ask the very sensible question of how someone who is as absolutely insane as this guy was should have been able to buy a gun.

Of course this is a political issue. Insane people should not be allowed to buy weapons. Ever. This is like common sense.

Unless you are the NRA and you are trying to sell weapons to crazy people. Then everyone else is scared and they want guns, too.

You know, this would be like if Planned Parenthood handed out rubbers with holes in them so drum up business for their abortion clinics.

Sorry, when a crazy person shoots up people, we really, really need to ask the political question of how that person got a gun to start with.

TK, your lack of class is duly noted.

He should be mad at the NRA. THe NRA Has fought tooth and nail against background checks, waiting periods or any other kind of sensible gun control that would have kept this clearly disturbed person from buying a gun.

Joebitch, your dependable and endless supply of sanctimony and hypocrisy is noted.

Mr. Martinez has every right to grieve and he can even blame the NRA if that's of comfort to him. But, no. He "should" not be mad at the NRA. THa's just your cheap use of a tragedy to support your idiotic laughable liberal crap agenda.

No. The real blame lies not with the NRA, politicians or the 2d Amendment. It lies with the mental health of the now deceased killer.

No, it belongs with the fact that as policy, we've decided that insane people have a right to own weapons.

There is no good reason for someone this disturbed to be able to buy a gun. Yet someone sold him one. And the NRA lobbied against stricter background checks after another crazy person shot up 26 people in Newton.

Joe, you have little room to lecture me about class...

No, I have plenty of class. Enough class to respect the dead and not use them as political tools, which apparently this father did not learn.

Really,

So where was all this "Class" when you were starting all the Benghazi threads?

Now, that's politicizing a tragedy.

THIS is asking a legitimate question.

Why do we have a POLICY of letting insane people have easy access to weapons.

And right answers do not involved the words "Freedom", "Liberty", "Founding Fathers" or "Second Amendment".

In what reality does letting a guy who has an insane hatred of women have a gun ever become a good idea?.

Thanks.

The shooter had never been institutionalized.

So, in order for anyone to "know" that he should not have had access to the weapons, JoeBitch apparently believes that the Federal Government should impose a mental screening test as a pre-condition to gun ownership.

THAT would be fairly run no doubt, by the same asshole government officials who now want the fucking FDIC to control gun sales by micromanaging -- gun dealers?

JoeBitch has YET to think through the implications of any of his laughable, loopy, looney liberal proposals.

Really,

And right answers do not involved the words "Freedom", "Liberty", "Founding Fathers" or "Second Amendment".

In what reality does letting a guy who has an insane hatred of women have a gun ever become a good idea?.

Thanks.

good grief, you want to compare between the government (Benghazi) and a citizen (this man who blames others for his sons actions)
and people like you still go on today about IRAQ
gawd, you're a rambling fool

Really,

Thanks.

good grief, you want to compare between the government (Benghazi) and a citizen (this man who blames others for his sons actions)

Hey, Staph, I know you ate paint chips as a child, but Mr. Martinez is NOT the father of the shooter.

He is the father of one of the people the shooter killed for no good reason.

Please try to pay attention, okay?

Lol. Joe, your argument is a non sequitur. Benghazi has nothing to do with this thread.

Um, guy, you just made the claim that you don't politicize deaths to further a political agenda.

When you did exactly that many times.

I'll go a step further.

When you politicized Benghazi, it's not like it has any real affect on your life. Video or planned attack, you will still be the same loser who can't get off the couch and get a job, blaming others for it.

Mr. Martinez's life has been changed because the NRA has spent years keeping guns in the hands of crazy people.

Last edited:
Really,

Thanks.

Hey, Staph, I know you ate paint chips as a child, but Mr. Martinez is NOT the father of the shooter.

He is the father of one of the people the shooter killed for no good reason.

Please try to pay attention, okay?

like I said, rambling fool

Joe, you have little room to lecture me about class. Your party took the time to politicize the deaths of children to push your gun control agenda. I don't really care about the 2nd Amendment right now, or the fact you want to destroy it. I am incensed that anyone would be so irreverent to use the death of someone to push a political agenda.

You believe that anyone who dies at the barrel of a gun makes your screeds against others rights sacrosanct. They don't. Unlike you, I can delineate between a father's grief and his desire to turn death into politics. It is personally appalling to see how a man thought of his son so little, that instead of taking the time to mourn, he took the time to use his son as a weapon; just as the shooter used his to inflict this carnage.

if you had enough respect you wouldnt have made this thread to begin with. You are not a parent and thus do not know how one should deal with situation. We all grieve in different ways. Some scream, some say nothing, some cry, and some smile in that grin but bear it way.

You dont get to judge this man because he doesnt like guns because his son was shot by one. You listen and nod and let him say his peace. Then you move on..

thats it. You don't argue with people who just went through this, you disrespectful little twat.

You have a lot of growing up to do. I mean alot

^ bullshit. A tragedy occurred. A grieving parent used the set stage to make a political speech. (It was his right and I don't see anybody objecting to him speaking.)

However, just because his words stem from a genuine tragedy doesn't mean that it is improper to respond to what the grieving parent substantively said.

And what he said is kind of plain vanilla empty liberal sloganism. It is not more "correct" just because of the tragedy. Indeed, it is wrong despite that fact.

^ bullshit. A tragedy occurred. A grieving parent used the set stage to make a political speech. (It was his right and I don't see anybody objecting to him speaking.)

However, just because his words stem from a genuine tragedy doesn't mean that it is improper to respond to what the grieving parent substantively said.

And what he said is kind of plain vanilla empty liberal sloganism. It is not more "correct" just because of the tragedy. Indeed, it is wrong despite that fact.

or just let it go......let him rant and grieve. I know, why would anyone just do that instead of fighting...Crazy idea!

We all know Progressive hate all free speech....Speech should only be what they approve of...Fascism pure and simple. They dont think we should say the father is wrong about guns but that sure wouldn't stop them from using these dead people to push for more government and less liberty.

or just let it go......let him rant and grieve. I know, why would anyone just do that instead of fighting...Crazy idea!

Oh stop. You know it and I know it. What happened (the original tragedy in California) as well as what he said is going to be used by you far left simpletons as the next big orchestrated campaign to undo the Second Amendment.

Since that process has already begun, by the way, it would be completely dishonest of you to even attempt to deny it.

And in responding to Mr. Martinez, TK wasn't really ruffling that poor man's feathers. Do you want to claim that he's reading USMB? No. TK was merely addressing the political use to which the words are going to be (and already are being) used.

Nothing at all wrong in that. Nothing.

Oh stop. You know it and I know it. What happened (the original tragedy in California) as well as what he said is going to be used by you far left simpletons as the next big orchestrated campaign to undo the Second Amendment.

Since that process has already begun, by the way, it would be completely dishonest of you to even attempt to deny it.

And in responding to Mr. Martinez, TK wasn't really ruffling that poor man's feathers. Do you want to claim that he's reading USMB? No. TK was merely addressing the political use to which the words are going to be (and already are being) used.

or you can just let it go, because we all know nothing will come of this guy saying what he said.

Sometimes its better not to say anything and let the person have his day..

Hell let the gun people have a day or two, and then take them to task. Nobody is going to force 24 hour legislation through, ( if they try to then you say something)

Joe, you have little room to lecture me about class. Your party took the time to politicize the deaths of children to push your gun control agenda.

Don't pro-lifers politicize abortion by calling it the killing of children and then use THAT to push their anti-abortion agenda? ...like, every day?

Joe, you have little room to lecture me about class. Your party took the time to politicize the deaths of children to push your gun control agenda.

Don't pro-lifers politicize abortion by calling it the killing of children and then use THAT to push their anti-abortion agenda? ...like, every day?

Stupid: Abortion is the snuffing out of helpless innocent human life.

Gun ownership is not.

or you can just let it go, because we all know nothing will come of this guy saying what he said.

Sometimes its better not to say anything and let the person have his day..

Hell let the gun people have a day or two, and then take them to task. Nobody is going to force 24 hour legislation through, ( if they try to then you say something)

We most assuredly do NOT know that nothing will come of it.

Liberals WILL continue to try to make political hay out of any such incident and tragedy. The words of the grieving father WILL be used. Sooner or later, you liberals might gain some traction from such things. I am not prepared to say that this is not such a case.

And since the tragedy does NOT support what Mr. Martinez had to say, there is every good reason to PROMPTLY start the process of countering the politicization of the tragedy.

Stupid: Abortion is the snuffing out of helpless innocent human life.

Gun ownership is not.

So abortion is a death of children that you believe is fair game to politicize for the purpose of pushing an agenda?

Hmmm. You should debate the author of this thread then, because he thinks you're classless.

Forum List

Back