Dear Nancy Peloci.....please leave politics!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Girl, every time I hear you talk with that peanut butter dialectic drawl, I want scream......clearly your getting old, clearly its hard trying to put words together and its like nails scraping across a chalk board.......Between you and Ruth, its time old white women like Hillary, its time you old broads clear out of washington and allow new blood to come in, damn

Girl, every time I hear you talk with that peanut butter dialectic drawl, I want scream......clearly your getting old, clearly its hard trying to put words together and its like nails scraping across a chalk board.......Between you and Ruth, its time old white women like Hillary, its time you old broads clear out of washington and allow new blood to come in, damn
Let her stay, these three stooges, Pelosi, Reed, and Obama are the architects of the total collapse of the Democratic Party in the last eight years.

I just wish they'd at least stop showing her on TV. Her face looks more stretched every year, at this point she almost resembles Odo from Deep Space Nine wearing a wig.

"Sadly", there ain't no new blood. You is part of a dying Party.

_____________________-

Tigerred, is it possible for Black people to be Racists Bigots?

Forum List

Back