Dear Lord! It's PredFan!

Thanks Liability.

I was a fan of the Orlando Predators of the Arena Football League from 1991 to 2002, then the NFL ruined the league and I lost interest. I've kept the username because it's easy to remember. I need them easy to remember because i am old and I killed off a lot of brain cells when I was young.

Damn it! And I thought PredFan was for these things ....

http://actionflickchick.com/superaction/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Predator2.jpg

Anyway ... :welcome: 2 USMB.

Oh, I am definately a fan of those movies.

Me too!

He has bad hearing and heard the song Breadfan by the awesome power trio "Budgie" (also covered by Metallica below!) and thought they were saying Predfan.....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z6cVUOhLDw]Metallica Breadfan - YouTube[/ame]

"So I have no peroration or clarion note on which to close. Beware the irrational, however seductive. Shun the 'transcendent' and all who invite you to subordinate or annihilate yourself. Distrust compassion; prefer dignity for yourself and others. Don't be afraid to be thought arrogant or selfish. Picture all experts as if they were mammals. Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence. Suspect your own motives, and all excuses. Do not live for others any more than you expect others to live for you." Christopher Hitchens 'letters to a young contrarian'

Pred! :) Hi and welcome to USMB.. This is a great forum with a lot of good posters. Glad to see you over here..

Predfan is good people...

I only need for him remind me what his username means...

since I'm on the cusp of geezerhood...

Speaking of good peeps.. ((((Bill)))) Nice to see you here.. Maybe Dreamy will post more often with you here now. Luv my Dreamy.

Well, there goes the neighborhood.
Aw shit. and I just redecorated the kitchen.

Welcome to the Fray. Here's your helmet, cup and standard issue lolcat.

funny-pictures-cat-sees-army.jpg

Good to see another from the auld sod.

Forum List

Back