Dear Leader and Family Off On Vacation Again

Does he care about Article 4, Section 4 of the US Constitution he swore to uphold that says, the federal government “shall protect each state from invasion”?

Apparently not as he's off for a week of golf and other fun at some millionaire's estate in Martha's Vineyard. :eusa_whistle:

Uh, aren't Democrats deeply distressed by income equality?

Anyhow, read the rest @ Obama going on vacation again as U.S. invaded | The Minority Report Blog

POTUS never really goes on "vacation" you ignorant ass.

All you TEA BRAINS never seemed to be bothered by W. taking a break (5x more than Obama).

obama-vacation-days.jpg

chartvaca.JPG

Does he care about Article 4, Section 4 of the US Constitution he swore to uphold that says, the federal government “shall protect each state from invasion”?

Apparently not as he's off for a week of golf and other fun at some millionaire's estate in Martha's Vineyard. :eusa_whistle:

Anyhow, read the rest @ Obama going on vacation again as U.S. invaded | The Minority Report Blog

All you TEA BRAINS never seemed to be bothered by W. taking a break (5x more than Obama).

obama-vacation-days.jpg

chartvaca.JPG

Bush went to his home in Texas which was another Oval Office. Big difference to the places that Obama goes to. He really leaves the job behind.

obama-vacation-days.jpg

chartvaca.JPG

Bush went to his home in Texas which was another Oval Office. Big difference to the places that Obama goes to. He really leaves the job behind.

If he did, which he doesn't, why is he not allowed to ever take a break? You try dealing with do nothing republicans that want to play partisan politics instead of helping the middle class.

I mean this is ridiculous. I also heard he goes to the bathroom. I mean how DARE he go to the bathroom when he should be working! I mean come on.

Give the guy a break. He makes $450,000 a year. Do you really think anyone in the private sector would take on a job the size of the US Presidency for a lousy $450,000 a year without some major perks thrown in?

He's got a lot of balls taking another fucking vacation.
I know people who are on their FIFTH deployment
Perhaps the commander in chump should enlist and do a man's job, for once.

deployment where asswipe? Who started those open-ended/unpaid-for wars?

obama-vacation-days.jpg

chartvaca.JPG

^ that

As much as partisan rw hacks try to say one is on vacay/disconnected from the office, it just aint true. :eusa_hand: POTUS is constantly being briefed and has access to all manner of communication devices.

I was doing a little thinking yesterday ... perhaps we're all better off with him on vacation. He's less likely to create a new crisis as long as he's safely away from the USA.

this garbage again?

as of last year:

WATCH: Which U.S. president took the most vacation time? - The Washington Post

now stop whining.

obama-vacation-days.jpg

chartvaca.JPG

Most of Bush's days off were spent at his ranch rather than a series of 5-star Hotels with 5-star restaurants.

Regarding how much time off presidents take, Mark Knoller, who covers the White House for CBS News, wrote in August 2011 that "President Obama has taken 61 vacation days after 31 months in office. At this point in their presidencies, George W. Bush had spent 180 days at his ranch where his staff often joined him for meetings.
What president spent more money on vacation

Obama has likely spent FAR MORE taxpayer money on vacations than RINO Bush did.

obama-vacation-days.jpg

chartvaca.JPG

He went to "undisclosed locations" also. And Bush himself admitted taking off "I need time for MYSELF".

obama-vacation-days.jpg

chartvaca.JPG

He went to "undisclosed locations" also. And Bush himself admitted taking off "I need time for MYSELF".

And the Liberal media skewered him for "taking time off for himself." Double standard?

The difference between obama and Bush or Reagan is that obama has clearly opted out of being president. As the worst president since WWII (beating out even George W. Bush), obama is most described as distant and disengaged. When he goes on vacation, he passes distant and becomes detatched. He cuts what ever tenuous cord that connects him to reality and floats. No other president has ever done that.

The difference between obama and Bush or Reagan is that obama has clearly opted out of being president. As the worst president since WWII (beating out even George W. Bush), obama is most described as distant and disengaged. When he goes on vacation, he passes distant and becomes detatched. He cuts what ever tenuous cord that connects him to reality and floats. No other president has ever done that.

Simply put ... his pea-sized brain can't handle the pressures or responsibilities of the job. He's literally inept and ill-equipped. We can almost feel sorry for him except for the fact that his narcissism won't allow him to see the real him (which makes him dangerous).

That's ironic coming from you. You know since you block private messages from people you neg rep. Why don't you take your own advice and be a man and accept criticism. Just saying bro.

The point is not just that he's taking a vacation - it's WHEN and WHERE he takes his vacations.

We are facing serious problems here and home and internationally. I would think that someone who truly care for this nation would be at the helm, directing his staff and agencies to provide him with information essential to making sound decisions.

So, why ISN'T he "at the helm"?

obama-vacation-days.jpg

chartvaca.JPG

GolfGame_0.jpg

obama-vacation-days.jpg

chartvaca.JPG

Four hundred times or once? Can I see a link for that?

It would be interesting if we could see the number of days inside the White House compared to other presidents.

Obama loves to give speeches and campaign even when not running for office. He finds opportunities to campaign whether it is for candidates who are running out of calendar, in primaries, or for legislation as in Obamacare. Then, of course, there are vacations and the golf course or basketball court.

The job of POTUS usually is likely the most difficult of the industrialized world. The POTUS needs "time off." But it's questionable whether this POTUS has taken it to the extreme and has gone as far as to consider it avoidance of the job.

Reports of how few times he has met with his cabinet, job council, physical daily intelligence reports and other necessary traditional advisory personnel have been leaked and doesn't make him look good.

Forum List

Back