Dear GOP, Corporate Taxes to Zero is NOT a jobs plan. It's a "bribe".

R

rdean

Remember what happened when the Republicans bailed out the banks with "no strings attached"? The CEO's and BOD's all gave each other "bonuses". Unchecked greed.

Now, listening to the Republican Master Debaters discuss their jobs plan. Where was the plan? At least Obama wants to "build stuff". Cutting taxes hasn't worked since, well, since. Ok, it's never worked.

Why would they continue to think these corporations was "make jobs" if you just make sure they have even more money? They sit on uninvested trillions now. They said they won't create jobs without "demand". Are they even asking for more money? Who would turn more money down? I wouldn't.

Everyone, send me money and I will gladly take it and I will give you a meaningful and sincere "thanks".

Obama wants to build stuff?
Like the Keystone pipeline and Solyndra plants?

Get it through your thick skull- Obama destroys and dismantles.
He takes apart, then parts out favors.

Corporations sit on "uninvested trillions" just the same as consumers do.

Why? Because our President has no direction or purpose.

He's a ship without sails and he has been as such since he first campaigned.

You are an idiot following an idiot.

What exactly do you have against people working for themselves instead of for the government?

Well of course for corporate tax reductions to work as intended you'd also have to dramatically cut gov spending and regulation. By 'intended' I mean a remedy to stagflation rather than just political currency.

Remember what happened when the Republicans bailed out the banks with "no strings attached"? The CEO's and BOD's all gave each other "bonuses". Unchecked greed.

Now, listening to the Republican Master Debaters discuss their jobs plan. Where was the plan? At least Obama wants to "build stuff". Cutting taxes hasn't worked since, well, since. Ok, it's never worked.

Why would they continue to think these corporations was "make jobs" if you just make sure they have even more money? They sit on uninvested trillions now. They said they won't create jobs without "demand". Are they even asking for more money? Who would turn more money down? I wouldn't.

Everyone, send me money and I will gladly take it and I will give you a meaningful and sincere "thanks".

Actually I do remember what happened...the banks paid us back in full. Gee, if we could just get Fannie, Freddie, GM and Solyndra to do that we'd be getting somewhere!

Obama wants to build stuff? Really? Would you be talking about his "shovel ready" jobs, Deanie? You know...the ones that he said were going to kick the economy into high gear right out of the gates? The ones that he then admitted a year later never existed? Or were you talking about his green jobs? You know the ones we spent billions on and haven't gotten squat from yet? Are those the ones we're discussing?
Or wait...maybe you're talking about high speed rail? You know the thing that's going to cost billions NOW and even more billions later because government backed rail in this country has been losing money like crazy for years? Is that what we're talking about?

Companies want certainty. With Obama they get nothing but uncertainty. He doesn't have a plan so THEY can't plan for the future because they don't know what new regulations Obama's trusty crew of czars and cabinet secretary's is going to hit them with. Is he going to turn the EPA loose with new regs on greenhouse gases? Is he going to let Holder's Justice Department sue you for building a plant in a right to work State or raid an existing plant to seize materials like they did at Gibson Guitars? Are they going to get a waiver on ObamaCare? Is ObamaCare even going to found to be constitutional? Are they going to get drilling permits approved or is the Dept of the Interior going to stall those to make the tree huggers happy? Are they going to try and pass Cap & Trade again? Bottom line is that the group of people we have running the country right now don't have a clue how a free market economy functions. It's a collection of progressive ideologues that don't like capitalism...only put up with the private sector because it provides revenues...and think that anyone who makes a profit is somehow "cheating" the people.

Corporations are humanlike when to comes to bribing POLs, owning property, having the right to free speech.

But when it comes to taxation, they're not like us?

Nice reality parcing there, kiddies.

What exactly do you have against people working for themselves instead of for the government?
Right
government employees get their jobs as favors, family or ... are usually picked over someone qualified that is willing to actually work ... become more lazy as time goes on and wanting more!!
In the real world you get paid for what you know/performance and compensated if you do better not for taking naps, sick days and in some case not even showing up.

Right
government employees get their jobs as favors, family or ... are usually picked over someone qualified that is willing to actually work ... become more lazy as time goes on and wanting more!!
In the real world you get paid for what you know/performance and compensated if you do better not for taking naps, sick days and in some case not even showing up.

yea i got my job as a favor.....i remember the president appointing me....:eusa_eh:

retard.jpg

OMG, you guys are stuck on stupid with this Solyndra thing.

Dean makes a comment that corporate America is sitting on a mountain of uninvested cash already, hence there's no reason to believe that them having more money will magically 'Create jobs...'

And 3 out of the first 5 responses feel the need to mention Solyndra?

Gawd...:rolleyes: Talk about a non-sequitur...

I know cut SS taxes so it becomes insolvent faster. Make sure only the workers get the break so no jobs are created.

Then do it your way asswipe. tax the crap out of corporations and then sit around and piss and moan because they moved to a more business friendly country. That's the ticket.

Kind of like half the country paying ZERO income tax is a bribe too, eh? :lol:

Can someone give me a history lesson on when only republicans bailed out the banks?

The year in history please.

Thanks in advance.

If you claim no taxes or low taxes is equal to a bribe then wouldn't that mean that high taxes or fully taxing people is a punishment?

For the record it's not a bribe.

This is why I have Rtard on ignore.

If you claim no taxes or low taxes is equal to a bribe then wouldn't that mean that high taxes or fully taxing people is a punishment?

For the record it's not a bribe.

This is why I have Rtard on ignore.

His brain only "operates" in a partisan fashion.

This morning when he was deciding between toast or a bagel, he asked himself "What would Obama do?"

Many of the banks that took bailouts were forced into them by the government in order to make it look like TARP was not aimed at politically favored corporations. Since I opposed the bailouts in the first place, and still oppose them, all you are doing is pointing out how something you supported because Democrats liked it failed.

Tell me something, if cutting taxes has never worked why has revenue consistently gone up after tax cuts? If tax cuts never work why did Obama support them? Is he just too stupid to understand something that is obvious to you?

Why would you continue to think that the government makes jobs? Why do you continue to insist that regulations have no affect on jobs even though the government itself admits that it does? Why do you think that government mandated quotas result in innovation?

That explains why you like taxes.

OMG, you guys are stuck on stupid with this Solyndra thing.

Dean makes a comment that corporate America is sitting on a mountain of uninvested cash already, hence there's no reason to believe that them having more money will magically 'Create jobs...'

And 3 out of the first 5 responses feel the need to mention Solyndra?

Gawd...:rolleyes: Talk about a non-sequitur...
Solyndra generated a net negative of corporate taxes you liberoidals always seem to be bellyaching about.....With "leadership" (for lack of a better term) like that, is it any wonder that the entrepreneur class is holding it's cards until the nation can get shed of the pure economic dilettantes currently grinding the economy into the ground?

Forum List

Back