Dear GOP, Corporate Taxes to Zero is NOT a jobs plan. It's a "bribe".

Remember what happened when the Republicans bailed out the banks with "no strings attached"? The CEO's and BOD's all gave each other "bonuses". Unchecked greed.

Now, listening to the Republican Master Debaters discuss their jobs plan. Where was the plan? At least Obama wants to "build stuff". Cutting taxes hasn't worked since, well, since. Ok, it's never worked.

Why would they continue to think these corporations was "make jobs" if you just make sure they have even more money? They sit on uninvested trillions now. They said they won't create jobs without "demand". Are they even asking for more money? Who would turn more money down? I wouldn't.

Everyone, send me money and I will gladly take it and I will give you a meaningful and sincere "thanks".

Then do it your way asswipe. tax the crap out of corporations and then sit around and piss and moan because they moved to a more business friendly country. That's the ticket.

They're doing that anyway.

So we may as well shake them down before they leave for greener pastures.

Remember what happened when the Republicans bailed out the banks with "no strings attached"? The CEO's and BOD's all gave each other "bonuses". Unchecked greed.

Many of the banks that took bailouts were forced into them by the government in order to make it look like TARP was not aimed at politically favored corporations. Since I opposed the bailouts in the first place, and still oppose them, all you are doing is pointing out how something you supported because Democrats liked it failed.

Now, listening to the Republican Master Debaters discuss their jobs plan. Where was the plan? At least Obama wants to "build stuff". Cutting taxes hasn't worked since, well, since. Ok, it's never worked.

Tell me something, if cutting taxes has never worked why has revenue consistently gone up after tax cuts? If tax cuts never work why did Obama support them? Is he just too stupid to understand something that is obvious to you?

Why would they continue to think these corporations was "make jobs" if you just make sure they have even more money? They sit on uninvested trillions now. They said they won't create jobs without "demand". Are they even asking for more money? Who would turn more money down? I wouldn't.

Why would you continue to think that the government makes jobs? Why do you continue to insist that regulations have no affect on jobs even though the government itself admits that it does? Why do you think that government mandated quotas result in innovation?

Everyone, send me money and I will gladly take it and I will give you a meaningful and sincere "thanks".

That explains why you like taxes.

Do you not see that 90% of what you say is all fluff?

Then do it your way asswipe. tax the crap out of corporations and then sit around and piss and moan because they moved to a more business friendly country. That's the ticket.

Or cut their taxes and give them incentive to stay...................................

Interpretation: Holy shit, how the hell am I going to get all my free stuff from Dear Ruler's gubmint if we cut taxes? I deserve that shit!

Or cut their taxes and give them incentive to stay...................................

Yeah, so they can send even more jobs to China and India.

Many of the banks that took bailouts were forced into them by the government in order to make it look like TARP was not aimed at politically favored corporations. Since I opposed the bailouts in the first place, and still oppose them, all you are doing is pointing out how something you supported because Democrats liked it failed.

Tell me something, if cutting taxes has never worked why has revenue consistently gone up after tax cuts? If tax cuts never work why did Obama support them? Is he just too stupid to understand something that is obvious to you?

Why would you continue to think that the government makes jobs? Why do you continue to insist that regulations have no affect on jobs even though the government itself admits that it does? Why do you think that government mandated quotas result in innovation?

Do you define fluff as anything you disagree with?

Do you define fluff as anything you disagree with?

Give him a break, at least he typed a 6 word retort.

It meant nothing, but at least he read enough of it to quote it.

Normally when you make a post like that the big gov't apologists just ignore it.

OMG, you guys are stuck on stupid with this Solyndra thing.

Dean makes a comment that corporate America is sitting on a mountain of uninvested cash already, hence there's no reason to believe that them having more money will magically 'Create jobs...'

And 3 out of the first 5 responses feel the need to mention Solyndra?

Gawd...:rolleyes: Talk about a non-sequitur...

Cuyu.....lots of righties here pointed this very thing out a month ago.....for some reason Dean did not agree with them then.....i wonder why?.....

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Kind of like half the country paying ZERO income tax is a bribe too, eh? :lol:

"Zero income tax", ignoring FICA (which is a tax on income).

When you read the right wing vision of America, it's strange. You think, "They can't really believe such nonsense", then you realize, they do.

WE can either tax corporations directly or we can fix out current tax codes to capture more revenue from those who most directly benefit from corporate profits.

Either way is fine with me.

Forum List

Back