Dean Cain to star in New Obama Gate movie! Yes

Dean Cain's career ended a long time ago... He's not even qualifying to make Asylum Movies.

He's also been a religious nutter for some time, back in 2011, he did a Mormon Bashing movie about the Mountain Meadow Massacre.

Dean Cain's career ended a long time ago... He's not even qualifying to make Asylum Movies.

He's also been a religious nutter for some time, back in 2011, he did a Mormon Bashing movie about the Mountain Meadow Massacre.

Seems to be doing alright.

Ok.. he’s been in 4 movies this year lol

Yeah, let's look at that.

Keep in mind, this is a guy who USED to be the star of a major network TV Show. So what's he doing now?

Well, he's a regular on a TV show all right. A TV show in the United Arab Emirates where he plays a minor characters in 8 episodes.

He was in a movie called "Agent Toby Barks".... A sad sign when you are consigned to "Dog Movies" made for kids.

Most of the rest of his output is the Faith Based Movie genre, and he isn't even the lead character in most of them.

Dean Cain has several acting gigs, a net worth of 6 million, JoeB can’t hold down a job.

Um, actually, if my career (which has been increasing responsibility until I owned my own business) went the arc of Dean Cain, it would be very sad indeed.

Let's review that IMDB Page again.

The man went from being on Lois and Clark in the 1990's to doing faith based movies as a minor character actor.

He's about one step above dinner theater.

Dean Cain has several acting gigs, a net worth of 6 million, JoeB can’t hold down a job.

Um, actually, if my career (which has been increasing responsibility until I owned my own business) went the arc of Dean Cain, it would be very sad indeed.

The man went from being on Lois and Clark in the 1990's to doing faith based movies as a minor character actor.

Let’s review, Cain, $6 million net worth, Joe an unemployed loser. Nuff said.

You kept whining about being fired from every job you ever had to a failed businessman. Your pathology leaves little doubt.

Seems to be doing alright.

Yeah, not really. You go from being a major network star to being a day-player in direct to video Christian Movies, you are not doing well.

The guy is like Kevin Sorbo, one of these people they put on a Christian Movie's box cover to make you think there's quality behind it.

and yet he has dozens of films on his resume.

you lose.

Ok.. he’s been in 4 movies this year lol
Joe thinks all conservatives are walking targets for his sass, which is exactly why he has the most lead in his back pocket at the end of each day. He's just another Demmie flake out on reality. We can hope he will acknowledge the futility of his little cruel world, but like the little guy with the 3 foot duckbill on the front of his cap, Joe just doesn't see it. <giggle>

and yet he has dozens of films on his resume.

Most of them are crap things you've never watched.

Remember what happened to Dinesh D'Souza when he made those 2 movies about B. Hussein?

Yeah, it'll be funny to watch "Superman" go to prison, wouldn't it.

No matter if it is a lead role in a major network series or doing B rated acting in Christian Movies the fact is he still has a career and is still making money...

Of course you look down on him for being in that new Movie about Obama but had it been about Trump you and Hollywood would be screaming about his career being on the rise and a big come back for him...

In the end the movie he is going to be in will most likely be T Rated ( Rated for the Trash Can only ) but still he is making more than you, so stop being jealous!

Joe thinks all conservatives are walking targets for his sass, which is exactly why he has the most lead in his back pocket at the end of each day. He's just another Demmie flake out on reality. We can hope he will acknowledge the futility of his little cruel world, but like the little guy with the 3 foot duckbill on the front of his cap, Joe just doesn't see it.

You are probably one of the people who watches these Christian Movies he gets a bit part in.

Also, it would be nice if you could construct sentences in English...

Joe thinks all conservatives are walking targets for his sass, which is exactly why he has the most lead in his back pocket at the end of each day. He's just another Demmie flake out on reality. We can hope he will acknowledge the futility of his little cruel world, but like the little guy with the 3 foot duckbill on the front of his cap, Joe just doesn't see it.

You are probably one of the people who watches these Christian Movies he gets a bit part in.

Also, it would be nice if you could construct sentences in English...

You know you secretly turn on one of his movies, pop some popcorn and crack open a bottle of Old English and watch it while crying during his scenes, so do not deny it...

Dude, the man has made money and is still in demand no matter if the movie is low budget or Christian, so stop being jealous...

Forum List

Back