Deal with reality

Trakar

VIP Member
Feb 28, 2011
Symphony of Science: Al Gore on Climate Reality
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iVDHiOEBvw&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iVDHiOEBvw&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

First of all, speak up!
Win the conversation, do not let denial go unchallenged.
We have to deal with reality.

dealing with reality only would be a good first step in taking down the edifice of global warming exaggeration.

dealing with reality only would be a good first step in taking down the edifice of global warming exaggeration.

The problem most often revolves around the introduction of individuals to reality, too many are sheltered from such by self-delusions, and socio-cultural illusions.

The problem most often revolves around the introduction of individuals to reality, too many are sheltered from such by self-delusions, and socio-cultural illusions.

Which "reality" might that be? This one?????

Global warming stopped 16 years ago, reveals Met Office report quietly released... and here is the chart to prove it | Mail Online

Or is that reality too inconvenient for you? Is that why you all just ignore it?

Here's what Feynman said about your methods...

Last edited by a moderator:
The only reality that matters is that the green radicals are losing. But dont take my word for it...............

rennix-640_s640x427.jpg

2035generation.gif

:fu::funnyface::fu::funnyface::fu::funnyface::fu:

Heres the reality the k00ks HATE!!!!

The Solar Power Backlash

America spent 72 fucking billion dollars on solar in the past 4 years:wtf::ack-1::wtf::ack-1::wtf::ack-1:............THE definition of insanity if there ever was one. These nutballs think it is money better spent as compared to putting 2 trained and armed cops in each American school.

Last edited:

Which "reality" might that be?

You seem to be suggesting that there is more than one objective reality. Upon what evidence and reasoning do you base that proposal?

This one?????

Global warming stopped 16 years ago, reveals Met Office report quietly released... and here is the chart to prove it | Mail Online

Or is that reality too inconvenient for you? Is that why you all just ignore it?

Richard Feynman on The Key to Science - YouTube

My methods? I see nothing in the youtube clip that contradicts or condemns anything I have done, nor does it contradict anything in association with climate science or science in general.

You seem to be suggesting that there is more than one objective reality. Upon what evidence and reasoning do you base that proposal?

This one?????

My methods? I see nothing in the youtube clip that contradicts or condemns anything I have done, nor does it contradict anything in association with climate science or science in general.

Nobody cares.

Everybody and his brother knows now that the hysterical warmists wont change their narrative not matter what alternative evidence is out there. To be certain, all the talk of the warmist data doesnt matter for shit in the real world if renewable energy continues to be a joke. And it does, with no end in sight for decades. Indeed........this warmist vs denialist debate has become nothing more than an internet hobby.

Symphony of Science: Al Gore on Climate Reality
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iVDHiOEBvw&feature=player_embedded

First of all, speak up!
Win the conversation, do not let denial go unchallenged.
We have to deal with reality.

wow! I actually watched the video. pretty slick but all style, but no substance.

I must admit that my opinion of you has changed a little bit because you were willing and actually wanted to post up this Al Gore video. are you the lowest common denominator that this thing is aimed at?

Both UAH and RSS show only .12-.14c of warming per decade.

This is down from nearly .2c last decade. Think about it. It isn't that it isn't warming, but I'd rather have a strong innovative economy to deal with it.

got reference?

Looking at stretched averages probably isn't the most appropriate way to look at accelerating rate changes. I do agree, however, that a robust economy with an investment emphasis on scientific innovation and rapid application to transfer research into public policy and products is the best shot we have of avoiding the worst consequences and adapting to the inevitable changes associated with AGW. Having a robust economy, however, that is both unsustainable and actually worsens the problem is a large part of the problem, not a solution to the problem. Creating a robust, sustainable economy is the goal.

This one?????

Really? How many failed predictions do you get before you admit your theory is WRONG?

This is down from nearly .2c last decade. Think about it. It isn't that it isn't warming, but I'd rather have a strong innovative economy to deal with it.

got reference?

Looking at stretched averages probably isn't the most appropriate way to look at accelerating rate changes. I do agree, however, that a robust economy with an investment emphasis on scientific innovation and rapid application to transfer research into public policy and products is the best shot we have of avoiding the worst consequences and adapting to the inevitable changes associated with AGW. Having a robust economy, however, that is both unsustainable and actually worsens the problem is a large part of the problem, not a solution to the problem. Creating a robust, sustainable economy is the goal.

we agree on one thing that you said....when are we going to see a return on the 100 billion the warmists have recieved over the decades?

got reference?

we agree on one thing that you said....when are we going to see a return on the 100 billion the warmists have recieved over the decades?

supporting evidence?

how many trillions have AGW temp increases already cost the global economy?

Reality is even if GW were real I wouldn't give a shit. I will be dead in 100 years.

This one?????

Really? How many failed predictions do you get before you admit your theory is WRONG?

The theories of AGW are supported by literally hundreds of evidence chains across the spectrum of the physical sciences. I am not aware that any of these chains have been substantively and compellingly overturned. The only way to effectively supercede theories that have advanced to this level of support and integration across the range of physical sciences is to find a theory that explains these disparate evidence chains better than the existing AGW theory explanations. That is how science works.

got reference?

supporting evidence?

how many trillions have AGW temp increases already cost the global economy?

:lol::lol::lol: It's well known how much they have squandered. So far we havn't seen any useful thing come from all that money.

What trillions of dollars in damage? Supporting evidence?

The theories of AGW are supported by literally hundreds of evidence chains across the spectrum of the physical sciences. I am not aware that any of these chains have been substantively and compellingly overturned. The only way to effectively supercede theories that have advanced to this level of support and integration across the range of physical sciences is to find a theory that explains these disparate evidence chains better than the existing AGW theory explanations. That is how science works.

Really? Do tell. So far every quantifiable prediction I've ever heard has been wrong.

When they resort to charlatanism they do pretty good....but not as good as old Silvia Brown...and that's sad.

Reality #1: Glacier Bay in Alaska has receded 10 miles in the last 200 years.

Reality #2: 90% of that occurred before 1900.

Draw your own conclusions.

Forum List

Back