Deaf, disabled Detroit immigrant in US for 34 years faces deportation

I h

We're supposed to believe every immigrant is a valedictorian, but then we get the facts & it turns out we're getting the rest of the world's most expensive problems.

do you know why there are people like this , only so you can feel superior.
I have a great idea...Penelopee, why don't you take him in and provide for him? Come on, if you talk the talk, then walk the walk...

I h

We're supposed to believe every immigrant is a valedictorian, but then we get the facts & it turns out we're getting the rest of the world's most expensive problems.

I have a great idea...Penelopee, why don't you take him in and provide for him? Come on, if you talk the talk, then walk the walk...

Sheesh isn’t it enough that the government has to provide for Penelope ?

nice try. There has been and always will be poor people, rich people, smart people, healthy people and unhealthy people. It’s called life.

nice try. There has been and always will be poor people, rich people, smart people, healthy people and unhealthy people. It’s called life.

Also he exists to make you feel superior, all of you feel superior to him.

I would imagine you all want to bring eugenics back to the US.

You do understand that preemies often have slow development, and have a higher chance of having mental and physical deficiencies. They should be done away with to by your standards. He has as much right to be here as you all do, but you want to send him to possibly his death.

Would it be different if he had money to pay his own way and was a "normal" man, whatever normal is.

What do you all think of the Russian women who come here, ok to have their babies here as long as they pay, what about Melania parents, should they be allowed to be here?

eu·gen·ics
yo͞oˈjeniks/
noun
noun: eugenics
  1. the science of improving a human population by controlled breeding to increase the occurrence of desirable heritable characteristics. Developed largely by Francis Galton as a method of improving the human race, it fell into disfavor only after the perversion of its doctrines by the Nazis.

Also he exists to make you feel superior, all of you feel superior to him.
Wrong. But thanks for playing.

Forum List

Back