Zone1 Deadliest 1-Day Massacre of Jews since the Holocaust

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Let us put aside our differences for one evening to reflect on the fact that 700 innocent men, women, and children have been tortured and savagely murdered because they are Jews - and the hate for Jews is at a psychotic level among HAMAS savages.

This is the largest number of casualties on a single day since the Holocaust, and the barbarism these innocent souls have been subjected to is so awful that I cannot view the videos.

May these rest in peace.

Let us put aside our differences for one evening to reflect on the fact that 700 innocent men, women, and children have been tortured and savagely murdered because they are Jews - and the hate for Jews is at a psychotic level among HAMAS savages.

This is the largest number of casualties on a single day since the Holocaust, and the barbarism these innocent souls have been subjected to is so awful that I cannot view the videos.

May these rest in peace.

Indeed. With over 100 hostages still esperiencing terror and the unknown. You can bet some will be tortured and used in propaganda videos. The homeo sapien species on this planet won't last another 100 years if we don't become civilized really quick.

Indeed. With over 100 hostages still esperiencing terror and the unknown. You can bet some will be tortured and used in propaganda videos. The homeo sapien species on this planet won't last another 100 years if we don't become civilized really quick.
Agree, but when you say “we” - some are less civilized than others. It takes a very deranged hater to kill a woman, strip her naked, batter her dead body, and then drag it around on a truck like a “prize”.

As far as the hostages, they have little girls too - who will likely be raped repeatedly until they die from the trauma. Islamic terrorists are not fully human.

Agree, but when you say “we” - some are less civilized than others. It takes a very deranged hater to kill a woman, strip her naked, batter her dead body, and then drag it around on a truck like a “prize”.

As far as the hostages, they have little girls too - who will likely be raped repeatedly until they die from the trauma. Islamic terrorists are not fully human.
Please you didn't need to be so explicit, this is a horrible situation and it only enrages someone more to think of it. It will be up to special forces to save them. We should all pray they do. You are right, these terrorists aren't civilized.

Good luck with that. The Left is pure evil. You see what IM2 posts every day, pure hate and racism.
Yup. Looking back at what I posted a day after Muslim terrorists hunted down and tortured 1400 Jewish men, women, children, and babies, I never realized at that time that such a horrific massacre against Jews would actually INCREASE antisemitism.

Yup. Looking back at what I posted a day after Muslim terrorists hunted down and tortured 1400 Jewish men, women, children, and babies, I never realized at that time that such a horrific massacre against Jews would actually INCREASE antisemitism.

Um, yeah, since then the Israelis have bombed hospitals and schools and residential buildings and have killed at least 2360 children.

This is why the world is quickly losing any sympathy it had for the Zionists.

Israeli forces have killed 2,360 Palestinian children in Gaza, according to the Palestinian Ministry of Health in Gaza, in just over two weeks since the Israeli military unleashed a massive military offensive on the Gaza Strip on October 7 after Palestinian armed groups fired rockets toward Israel and breached the Israeli perimeter fence surrounding Gaza, launching attacks inside Israel.

The Ministry of Health reports that 5,791 Palestinians in Gaza have been killed since October 7, including 704 people in the last 24 hours.

The fatality and injury numbers provided by the Ministry of Health in Gaza only account for people admitted to hospitals, and an estimated 870 Palestinian children are reported missing under the rubble of destroyed buildings, indicating the actual death toll is much higher. An additional 5,364 Palestinian children in Gaza are injured.

But it's okay if YOU do it, amiright.

Even if tue , why did the Israelis order a complete stand down ?
It stinks of a boxer completely lowering their guard and then whining about being knocked out .

Forum List

Back