Deadbeat Dads March On Las Vegas

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
"Point me towards the loosest slots in town," Hicks said waving a sign that read "Rum & Coke over here, NOW." "Can't drop no brats off at my place if I ain't there to open the door!"
Angry shouts of "screw the baby- I needs a new pair of shoes" echoed up and down the strip, from the Luxor to the Stratosphere, all weekend long.
Some 25 hundred of the deadbeat dads arived en masse on Freedom Busses, chartered from Taos NM. The common bonds of shoddy parenting and alchoholism quickly integrated the negligent fathers.
theonion.com/news/index.php?issue=4031&n=1

I'm laughing so hard Im crying....Only in this country could this happen.

Bonnie said:
"Point me towards the loosest slots in town," Hicks said waving a sign that read "Rum & Coke over here, NOW." "Can't drop no brats off at my place if I ain't there to open the door!"
Angry shouts of "screw the baby- I needs a new pair of shoes" echoed up and down the strip, from the Luxor to the Stratosphere, all weekend long.
Some 25 hundred of the deadbeat dads arived en masse on Freedom Busses, chartered from Taos NM. The common bonds of shoddy parenting and alchoholism quickly integrated the negligent fathers.

:teeth: Loved that!

Bonnie said:

Are these true stories? Hate to embarras myself by asking, but this is just too damn weird.

my work has this link blocked but if it is true the needed to confine that bus and lock all their asses up !

Sandy73 said:
my work has this link blocked but if it is true the needed to confine that bus and lock all their asses up !

I agree with you.....but I just can't get passed the absurdity of this even as a joke

Forum List

Back