Dead people voting in Colorado.. No wonder the democrats dont want voter ID

I won't question your claim about those 2 deceased people you say someone cast votes for, however I will note that their political affiliation was not revealed . You should also note that there is no evidence that there were any votes cast for the 78, or the political affiliation of the people who were mistakenly kept on the voting rolls as a result of a clerk's mistake. You are just another example of a RWNJ making claims about Democrats with nothing to back them up.

I won't question your claim about those 2 deceased people you say someone cast votes for, however I will note that their political affiliation was not revealed . You should also note that there is no evidence that there were any votes cast for the 78, or the political affiliation of the people who were mistakenly kept on the voting rolls as a result of a clerk's mistake. You are just another example of a RWNJ making claims about Democrats with nothing to back them up.
It is widely known when a news caster doesnt mention political its democrats who are doing it.. Because if it was republicans they would be screaming from the top of the their lungs because MOST stations are liberal

It is widely known when a news caster doesnt mention political its democrats who are doing it.. Because if it was republicans they would be screaming from the top of the their lungs because MOST stations are liberal

Please. Your OP was stupid, but you don't have to push it into the insane category unless you just can't help yourself.

lol

You can’t be serious – this fails as an appeal to ignorance fallacy.

You’re as much a liar as dishonest rightwing partisan hack.

Forum List

Back