Dead people are trying to vote.

Dead people are voting, the media is bias, the opposition is instigating violence, illegals are registering to vote, just more excuses for making bad politically campaign decisions. You would think Trump could at least be a little more original.
You forgot 'My dog ate my homework'.

dont confuse the issue of dead people on voter rolls and dead people voting....

with that said.....i will quote rudy...dead people generally vote democrat lol ......

Dead people are voting, the media is bias, the opposition is instigating violence, illegals are registering to vote, just more excuses for making bad politically campaign decisions. You would think Trump could at least be a little more original.
You forgot 'My dog ate my homework'.

One of my post election duties is scanning the poll rosters into the system. A guy actually wrote in the roster (he was a vote by mail voter) "Dog ate my ballot". :lol:

Must have included this guy:

1459fq.jpg

Yes, dead people are trying to vote, but they all seem to be republicans. Fortunately, we
have had procedures in place to prevent this type thing for a long time.
County Clerk receives mail-in ballot of a deceased woman
All the voters that died over the last 5 years would not be enough to change the results. Trump should own up to the real reasons he's losing the election and stop trying to blame his incompetence on others.

Yes, dead people are trying to vote, but they all seem to be republicans. Fortunately, we
All the voters that died over the last 5 years would not be enough to change the results. Trump should own up to the real reasons he's losing the election and stop trying to blame his incompetence on others.

But then he would have to blame himself. That ain't happening.

But then he would have to blame himself. That ain't happening.
What Trump doesn't seem to realize is that being president means taking responsibility and not looking for scapegoats. As Harry Truman said the buck stops here. Obama apologized to those who've seen their health care plans canceled due to the Affordable Care Act. Bush said he took responsibility for the inept response after Hurricane Katrina. Bill Clinton took responsibility and apologized for his sexual escapade in the White House and Reagan for the Iran Contra participation, and of Course Richard Nixon. In fact, most all our presidents have stepped forward and taken responsibility not just for their mistakes but that of others. Trump has never shown any humility or willing to admit his mistakes. Every time, Trump attempts an apology he nullifies it with blistering attacks on his opponents and blaming others for his mistakes.

Forum List

Back