Dead child from Syria turns up in Gaza

Being able to read and write Farsi does not make one Iranian, anymore than reading and writing English makes one a British subject

Look at your name, you are probably a sick baby killer yourself, a baby killer cheering on the Baby Killing Regime Israel! How appropriate! Well, some people have a conscience, unlike you, some people do not believe Baby Killing Regimes whose entire existence as a Nation has been filled with Ethnic Cleansing acts and Occupations merit Existence! And intl law tells us Israel occupies the OPT and Palestinisns have Sovereignty Rights in that land and the refugees Israel ethnically cleansed from their homes have a right to return!

Anyone who is in the Military is a " sick baby killer?" lol Leave it to a sick demented Pro- Palestinian to think that way. Like it or not, Israel is NOT going to go back to Borders that the Arabs have NEVER recognized or respected or allow " Right of Return". If you read what the U.N. says SLOWLY it refers to those who " want to live in peace with their Neighbors" lol Let them in and they will kill every Israeli which is what you Savages want. It's NOT going to happen.

:clap2: :D

But that is not what I said, I did not say anyone in the military is a sick baby killer, I suggested that a person who uses a name like you do and defends Regimes and their killing acts, of Regimes like Israel who deliberately targets babies/children might be that! Are you a proud baby killer?

Have I killed any Palestinian Children lately? Hmmmm... Let me think. Don't think so. However since you mentioned it the Palestinians do name streets after those who have killed Israelis. The reverse may not be such a bad idea. They refuse to accept the fact that Israel exists and initiate more violence? PAYBACK IS A BITCH :D

Forum List

Back