Dead child from Syria turns up in Gaza

you should stop "expecting" and learn some facts, sherri The OVERWHELMING
majority of murders of babies have been accomplished by ISA-RESPECTERS----not only
those who "respect isa" but IN THE NAME OF ISA Just in the past half century---those
of you ilk murdered millions in africa and asia for the GLORY OF YOUR 'god'

there were a few other genocides----generally related to communism----but that horror
seems to be over whilst YOUR FILTH persists

Last edited:
Firstly, I merely put the link up that didn't take for PV. Secondly, the Zionists you see posting here are aware of the tribal warfare as well as the killings by Muslims of Christian tribes. More so than you and your brethern.

I am not " diverting" anything. I am just pointing out your Uncivilized Double Pro- Palestinian Double Standard. The Israelis aren't doing to the Muslims what THE MUSLIMS ARE DOING TO CHRISTIANS. Comparing Israel to what Victims of the Holocaust went through?? Gas Chambers, Experiments and killed afterwards, forced to Dig Mass Graves, etc. etc? I forget... We DO drain the blood of Palestinian Children for Passover lol :D

Another sick Pro- Palestinian who doesn't believe Israel has the right to exist. It does and always will. NO returning to the Borders that the Arabs themselves have NEVER recognized or respected ( despite " International Law" which doesn't really exist), and NO " Right of Return" :clap2:
Look at your name, you are probably a sick baby killer yourself, a baby killer cheering on the Baby Killing Regime Israel! How appropriate! Well, some people have a conscience, unlike you, some people do not believe Baby Killing Regimes whose entire existence as a Nation has been filled with Ethnic Cleansing acts and Occupations merit Existence! And intl law tells us Israel occupies the OPT and Palestinisns have Sovereignty Rights in that land and the refugees Israel ethnically cleansed from their homes have a right to return!

Anyone who is in the Military is a " sick baby killer?" lol Leave it to a sick demented Pro- Palestinian to think that way. Like it or not, Israel is NOT going to go back to Borders that the Arabs have NEVER recognized or respected or allow " Right of Return". If you read what the U.N. says SLOWLY it refers to those who " want to live in peace with their Neighbors" lol Let them in and they will kill every Israeli which is what you Savages want. It's NOT going to happen.

:clap2: :D

you should stop "expecting" and learn some facts, sherri The OVERWHELMING
majority of murders of babies have been accomplished by ISA-RESPECTERS----not only
those who "respect isa" but IN THE NAME OF ISA Just in the past half century---those
of you ilk murdered millions in africa and asis for the GLORY OF YOUR 'god'

there were a few other genocides----generally related to communism----but that horror
seems to be over whilst YOUR FILTH persists

The warmongers are the problem, God is never with a person when they are hating and killing! Satan is guiding any person when they are engaged in a an act of hate and killing act, from the killing fields of Vietnam to the killing fields of Iraq to the killing fields of Gaza and all other killing fields man kills in or has killed in when guided by Satan! You really need to stop speaking of God and killing together, God has nothing to do with any of those killing acts, not killings by so called Christians or Muslims or Jews! Filth is the acts of warmongers when they kill and what the minds of their cheerleaders, like you, Rosie, are filled with when you defend the child killers of Palestine, Israel!

Last edited:
*** below is a paragraph which is the cyber-fart of an islamo nazi whore
---the whore is addressing 'proudveteran' *****

Look at your name, you are probably a sick baby killer yourself, a baby killer cheering on the Baby Killing Regime Israel! How appropriate! Well, some people have a conscience, unlike you, some people do not believe Baby Killing Regimes whose entire existence as a Nation has been filled with Ethnic Cleansing acts and Occupations merit Existence! And intl law tells us Israel occupies the OPT and Palestinisns have Sovereignty Rights in that land and the refugees Israel ethnically cleansed from their homes have a right to return!

Notice that the islamo nazi whore spits upon the term VETERAN ---ie a person
who unlike the whore---has served her nation. ----the whore engages in other
levels of (lol) "service' This particular whore styles herself a
"holy isa respecter"
knowing full well and with PRIDE that the overwhelming majority of
babies in the past 1000 years who had died in ethnic cleansing died
%%%%%IN THE NAME OF ISA HU AKBARRRR%%%%%

the whore then presents her VERSION OF HISTORY ----whilst dancing
WITH PIOUS FERVOR on the dead bodies of the millions of infants
murdered in genocides and ethnic cleansings by HER HEROES whilst

of coruse the whore has absolutely no evidence to support her
fantasy version of history------libels are libels and she lives on
them just as did one another one of her "gods"
malik adolf abu ali
fantasizing herself licking their asses

et al,

The exploitation and use of the "Baby Killing" accusation is not something new to anti-War movement activist or in building a case for demonization. All sorts of low life characters have used it in the past in order to reach the top rung on the ladder of "war crimes speech" and use as justification for anti-War activities and terrorist acts.

Near all propaganda efforts (anti-American/anti-War) eventually come to use these despicable tactics. They are particularly useful when one side, or the other, has to stoop to hiding behind indefensible charges as part of a asymmetric warfare strategy.

As soon as you hear the "Baby Killer" strategy being used against you, you automatically know the metal of your opponent and the character of their struggle.

Most Respectfully,
R

Lowlifes describes all baby killers, they are all just like each other, whether an IDF soldier who has taken the life of a child or the killer st Sandy Hook or Osama Bin Ladin! If the truth hurts, so sorry, you should stop killing babies and defending those who do it, like Israel who has slaughtered over 1500 children in Occupied Palestine since 2000! It is the killing acts that is the problem! And killing always leads to more killing!

Last edited:
*** below is a paragraph which is the cyber-fart of an islamo nazi whore
---the whore is addressing 'proudveteran' *****

Notice that the islamo nazi whore spits upon the term VETERAN ---ie a person
who unlike the whore---has served her nation. ----the whore engages in other
levels of (lol) "service' This particular whore styles herself a
"holy isa respecter"
knowing full well and with PRIDE that the overwhelming majority of
babies in the past 1000 years who had died in ethnic cleansing died
%%%%%IN THE NAME OF ISA HU AKBARRRR%%%%%

the whore then presents her VERSION OF HISTORY ----whilst dancing
WITH PIOUS FERVOR on the dead bodies of the millions of infants
murdered in genocides and ethnic cleansings by HER HEROES whilst

of coruse the whore has absolutely no evidence to support her
fantasy version of history------libels are libels and she lives on
them just as did one another one of her "gods"
malik adolf abu ali
fantasizing herself licking their asses

Killing is the problem and baby killing is particularly heinous, and calling me names changes nothing, it only discloses your FILTHY mind!

et al,

The exploitation and use of the "Baby Killing" accusation is not something new to anti-War movement activist or in building a case for demonization. All sorts of low life characters have used it in the past in order to reach the top rung on the ladder of "war crimes speech" and use as justification for anti-War activities and terrorist acts.

Near all propaganda efforts (anti-American/anti-War) eventually come to use these despicable tactics. They are particularly useful when one side, or the other, has to stoop to hiding behind indefensible charges as part of a asymmetric warfare strategy.

As soon as you hear the "Baby Killer" strategy being used against you, you automatically know the metal of your opponent and the character of their struggle.

Most Respectfully,
R

Lowlifes describes all baby killers, they are all just like each other, whether an IDF soldier or Osama Bin Ladin! If the truth hurts, so sorry, you should stop killing babies and defending
those who do it, like Israel who has slaughtered over 1500 children in Occupied Palestine since 2000! It is the killing acts that is the problem! And killing always leads to more killing!

Israelis are not baby killers. At no time has baby killing been considered an
heroic act amongst Israelis-----however ----persons of your ilk have murdered
millions of babies in the IN THE NAME OF ISA and you lick the asses of the
murderers There are no streets or parks named for persons HONORED
FOR KILLING BABIES in Israel

Now---it is time for you to light candles and pray........
in front of your icon of the SAINTED SHAHIDA WAFA IDRIS---one of the first
sluts who piously served isa by tying a bomb to her stinking rejected ass.
At least three schools for LITTLE PIOUS ISA RESPECTING GIRLS have been
named to HONOR SAINT WAFA-----and there little girls are taught the arts
of islamo nazi whoredom

I am not " diverting" anything. I am just pointing out your Uncivilized Double Pro- Palestinian Double Standard. The Israelis aren't doing to the Muslims what THE MUSLIMS ARE DOING TO CHRISTIANS. Comparing Israel to what Victims of the Holocaust went through?? Gas Chambers, Experiments and killed afterwards, forced to Dig Mass Graves, etc. etc? I forget... We DO drain the blood of Palestinian Children for Passover lol :D

Another sick Pro- Palestinian who doesn't believe Israel has the right to exist. It does and always will. NO returning to the Borders that the Arabs themselves have NEVER recognized or respected ( despite " International Law" which doesn't really exist), and NO " Right of Return" :clap2:

Anyone who is in the Military is a " sick baby killer?" lol Leave it to a sick demented Pro- Palestinian to think that way. Like it or not, Israel is NOT going to go back to Borders that the Arabs have NEVER recognized or respected or allow " Right of Return". If you read what the U.N. says SLOWLY it refers to those who " want to live in peace with their Neighbors" lol Let them in and they will kill every Israeli which is what you Savages want. It's NOT going to happen.

But that is not what I said, I did not say anyone in the military is a sick baby killer, I suggested that a person who uses a name like you do and defends Regimes and their killing acts, of Regimes like Israel who deliberately targets babies/children might be that! Are you a proud baby killer?

But that is not what I said, I did not say anyone in the military is a sick baby killer, I suggested that a person who uses a name like you do and defends Regimes and their killing acts, of Regimes like Israel who deliberately targets babies/children might be that! Are you a proud baby killer?

PROUD BABY KILLER ASS LICKER-----you are exhibiting an "ego defense"
which is described by psychiatrists as REACTION FORMATION . You project
your own depravity on ----other people. Now try to focus---you have PROUDLY
linked yourself to the people and the creeds of those who have drowned
the world in the blood of millions of babies and REWARDED each other for the
depravity you so adore. You have even DENIED the absolute reality of your
own ISA RESPECTING FILTH------a true daughter of the ROMAN REICHS---
first thru third and a true daughter of the "GLORIOUS AGE OF RAPE,
MURDER AND PILLAGE" even a daughter of the filth of kidnapping and
enslavement. Do you know anything about this HISTORY OF LAW----do
you have any idea WHY kidnapping has been termed a CAPITAL CRIME?
<<<< by civilized people of course-----not yours

Israelis are not baby killers. At no time has baby killing been considered an
heroic act amongst Israelis-----however ----persons of your ilk have murdered
millions of babies in the IN THE NAME OF ISA and you lick the asses of the
murderers There are no streets or parks named for persons HONORED
FOR KILLING BABIES in Israel

Now---it is time for you to light candles and pray........
in front of your icon of the SAINTED SHAHIDA WAFA IDRIS---one of the first
sluts who piously served isa by tying a bomb to her stinking rejected ass.
At least three schools for LITTLE PIOUS ISA RESPECTING GIRLS have been
named to HONOR SAINT WAFA-----and there little girls are taught the arts
of islamo nazi whoredom
Rabbi Yitzhak Shapira: Killing Non-Jewish Infants is Permitted
According to Shapira, it is permissible to kill a non-Jew who threatens Israel even if the person is classified as a Righteous Gentile. His book says that any gentile who supports war against Israel can also be killed.

Killing the children of a leader in order to pressure him, the rabbi continues, is also permissible. In general, according to the book, it is okay to kill children if they "stand in the way - children are often doing this." "They stand in the way of rescue in their presence and they are doing this without wanting to," he writes.

"Nonetheless, killing them is allowed because their presence supports murder. There is justification in harming infants if it is clear that they will grow up to harm us. Under such circumstances the blow can be directed at them and not only by targeting adults."
Rabbi Yitzhak Shapira: Killing Non-Jewish Infants is Permitted

2+2=5 and if you dont see that your a Nazti, and an anti-semenite

Housefly, you give us more and more reason to consider you're a psychotic and insane individual when you categorize the thousands of viewers here as Zionists, it really makes me wonder what's going on in you're head. I don't live in a world where everyone is consider a Zionist who worships Israel, especially from Texas, that's even more entertainment. And yes housefly, normal people are aware that Muslims have killed Christians and Christians have killed Muslims and Christians have killed Christians and Muslims have killed Muslims and Jews have killed Christians and Jews have killed Muslims and Jews have killed Jews. We aren't little babies sitting in crap filled diapers watching 8 hours of TV all day, Housefly, one knows how to distinguish and verify their sources, we viewers don't take your word.
The juvenile nutcase, Bagghad Bob Jt., speaketh once someone takes the pacifier out of his mouth.. Have you ever thought, Bob , that it is your fellow Muslims who are psychotic that they have to murder people because of their religious beliefs? You have lived long enough in the U.S. to realize that you don't see the Baptist murdering the Presbyterians or the Roman Catholics murdering the Greek Orthodox, etc., etc. just because their beliefs are not the same the way we see the Sunni and Shiites murdering each other when they are not busy murdering those who are non Muslims. It must really frost the Muslims like you who live here in the U.S. that the majority of Americans happen to stick up for Israel. So maybe Mr. Knows Nothing can tell us why the Buddhists aren't even safe in their own country.
Militants hunt Buddhists in Narathiwat | Bangkok Post: news

I expect most killings are carried out by Godless people like Hossfly, people who do not really believe in a God at all. So, it is people like Hossfly and his Godless brethren who are the real problem, the haters and ones killing babies and cheering the baby killers on, to kill more and more babies in Palestine and in Vietnam and Hiroshima and Nagasaki and the killing fields of Gaza! Hossfly and his ilk are the problem!

Simply put it is wrong to call anyone babykillers especially Viet Nam Vets. Sherri you owe Hoss an apology.

But, Yousef Mohammed, coming from Iran as you did, we know that you are an anti-Semite and certainly are not fooling so many of us. No doubt as a good Muslim Iranian, you also hate the Bahaiis and Christians, in addition to the Jews.

"I said this and I said that and I deny every word I said."
~~Sherrithing

I expect most killings are carried out by Godless people like Hossfly, people who do not really believe in a God at all. So, it is people like Hossfly and his Godless brethren who are the real problem, the haters and ones killing babies and cheering the baby killers on, to kill more and more babies in Palestine and in Vietnam and Hiroshima and Nagasaki and the killing fields of Gaza! Hossfly and his ilk are the problem!

Simply put it is wrong to call anyone babykillers especially Viet Nam Vets. Sherri you owe Hoss an apology.

I do not think I said any poster has killed a baby, I do not know if they have or not! Such knowledge about such matters is something I do not possess! That is between them and God to sort out, if they have killed babies! I certainly cannot excuse their acts and refuse to do so in any way, if they have done any killing of the innocent, and one more time, I have no knowledge to state that any poster has or has not killed babies! So, one more time, I have nothing to apologize for from words in this post! Hossfly has proven himself to be a Hater, he tells us about his hate of Muslims in every post he puts up and he also cheers on Isreal's baby killing, making my post truthful! He and baby killers have a lot in common with one another! Baby killers always have their cheerleaders!

"I said this and I said that and I deny every word I said."
~~Sherrithing

lol

You do not even include the post that was being addressed!

Why is that?

Last edited:
But, Yousef Mohammed, coming from Iran as you did, we know that you are an anti-Semite and certainly are not fooling so many of us. No doubt as a good Muslim Iranian, you also hate the Bahaiis and Christians, in addition to the Jews.

I dont care what you say about me, as long as your wrong, and you are:D

[/B][/COLOR]

I do not think I said any poster has killed a baby, I do not know if they have or not! Such knowledge about such matters is something I do not possess! That is between them and God to sort out, if they have killed babies! I certainly cannot excuse their acts and refuse to do so in any way, if they have done any killing of the innocent, and one more time, I have no knowledge to state that any poster has or has not killed babies! So, one more time, I have nothing to apologize for from words in this post! Hossfly has proven himself to be a Hater, he tells us about his hate of Muslims in every post he puts up and he also cheers on Isreal's baby killing, making my post truthful! He and baby killers have a lot in common with one another! Baby killers always have their cheerleaders!
"I deny saying what I said. The devil made me do it!''
~~SherrieSkidmark

I dont care what you say about me, as long as your wrong, and you are:D
All right, Jos!!! You're a good sport!!! (Even when you're wrong)

Forum List

Back