Egypt Sending Prime Minister To Gaza Friday

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
Well, this is an interesting development, Egypt is sending its PM to Gaza tomorrow (It's already Friday, there).

Will Israel carry out a targeted assassination against Egypt's PM or his delegation?

I guess we will have to wait and see about that tomorrow!

With the lack of respect Israel has for intl law, anything is possible!

No life of any Gentile is safe anywhere in the Middle East, from terror attacks by the IDF!

The threat to peace in the ME is ISRAEL!

There are some people of conscience in leadership positions in that Middle East, and inside Egypt, that is a positive thing to see, in this unfolding History of the Middle East!

"Egypt PM, security chief to visit Gaza on Friday * Biggest challenge yet for Mursi

CAIRO, Nov 15 (Reuters) - President Mohamed Mursi condemned

Israeli air strikes on the Gaza Strip as unacceptable aggression

on Thursday and ordered Egypt's prime minister to visit the

besieged enclave in a show of support for the Palestinians."

And here is what Egypt's President Mursi said:

"We are in contact with the people of Gaza and with

Palestinians and we stand by them until we stop the aggression,"

Mursi said in a televised address. "The Israelis must realise

that this aggression is unacceptable and would only lead to

instability in the region."

UPDATE 4-Egypt's Mursi condemns Israel, orders prime minister to Gaza - Yahoo! News Maktoob

Sherri

Last edited:
Well, this is an interesting development, Egypt is sending its PM to Gaza tomorrow (It's already Friday, there).

Will Israel carry out a targeted assassination against Egypt's PM or his delegation?

No life of any Gentile is safe anywhere in the Middle East, from terror attacks by the IDF!

There are some people of conscience in leadership positions in that Middle East, and inside Egypt, that is a positive thing to see, in this unfolding History of the Middle East!

"Egypt PM, security chief to visit Gaza on Friday * Biggest challenge yet for Mursi

And here is what Rgypt's President Mursi said:

UPDATE 4-Egypt's Mursi condemns Israel, orders prime minister to Gaza - Yahoo! News Maktoob

Sherri
Drip drip drip

Sherri spits on the graves of innocent murdered americans

sherri's hero MORSI has demanded in the NAME OF ALLAH AND ISA------the release of
MURDERER OF AMERICANS Shaykh Abdel Rahman ---a lovely charater who
RESPECTS ISA ----In fact he is a TOP RANKING koranic scholar from AL AZHAR
University who utilized his SCHOLARLY SKILLS-----to plan a way to murder thousands
of americans. The idea was to TOPPLE the WORLD TRADE CENTER onto lower manhattan
Right onto thousands of people----including thousands of children in the nearby LARGE
SCHOOLS ----1993 Sadly for sherri -----he failed-----his bomb killed only seven people
and the buildings stood firm -----sad because the most populous school he would
have hit------has lots of jewish students of STUYVESENT FAME----hindus and chinese
too-----people who get on WELL TOGETHER. to the horror of sherri----this noble man
' is still in jail ------rotting from his gangrenous toes UP-------and stinking up the whole
compound BUT MORSI PROMISED THE ISLAMO NAZI PIGS OF THE WORLD
that the great and noble respecter of ISA will get out ----

keep praying sherri

Last edited:
Sherri: Will Israel carry out a targeted assassination against Egypt's PM or his delegation?

Awwww, bless. You sound so very, very excited about the prospect. Its almost a pity you are going to be dissapointed.
When did you take to a priori libelling?

From sherri

oh gee-----right now Tel Aviv is chock full of SUDANESE CHRISTIANS whose big
problem in getting to Israel was escaping a bullet to the head while RUNNING'
thru EGYPT Give me a little time Sherri------their stories will soon be
known------my son is in Tel Aviv -----they really love to talk to him because ----THEY
seem to all speak english---------I am sure that ISA is delighted that you spit in their
faces too-------and on the dead who did get that egyptian bullet

anjel I AM DAMNED IMPRESSED **** a priori libelling****

you should COPYRIGHT that phrase

Was this visit planned in advance - or is it just one more example of the 'brave and honorable' Palestinian "leaders" absenting themselves when things get tough?

From sherri

oh gee-----right now Tel Aviv is chock full of SUDANESE CHRISTIANS whose big
problem in getting to Israel was escaping a bullet to the head while RUNNING'
thru EGYPT Give me a little time Sherri------their stories will soon be
known------my son is in Tel Aviv -----they really love to talk to him because ----THEY
seem to all speak english---------I am sure that ISA is delighted that you spit in their
faces too-------and on the dead who did get that egyptian bullet
Let us not forget the Filipinos who are working in Israel. I heard that they love it so much they don't want to lose their Visas. Their lives there are a far cry from what the Filipinos experience in places like Saudi Arabia where if Sherri were really a Christian her Bible would be confiscated. Can you see Sherri giving her shtick about Jesus in Saudi Arabia? Evidently Sherri finds it expedient to completely ignore all the killings of Shiites and Sunnis by each other in places like Iraq.

well sherri does teach a "sunday school class" ------based on what she MOST LIKELY TEACHES_ chances are they would let her do it in Saudi arabia ------she could hide the bible somewhere -------so that no one sees it and caution the kids not to SING

Sherri

The only people not safe from the IDF, you demented hamas worshiping jihadist, is anybody working for or associated with hamas or any other terrorist cult.

Sherri

The only people not safe from the IDF, you demented hamas worshiping jihadist, is anybody working for or associated with hamas or any other terrorist cult.

Leave sherri alone-----she is doing her morning prayers-----repeating her depraved
VERSION of reality over and over again hoping to drive it into the consciouness
of mankind
"JEWS KILL GENTILES'
so she prays "DEAR 'god' _ LET ALL PEOPLE IN THE WORLD
BELIEVE THAT JEWS KILL GENTILES---AND FORGET
THE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS MURDERED BOTH BY
MUSLIMS AND THE PIECES OF FILTH THAT BOUGHT INTO
MY VERSION OF ---that poor innocent jew----JESUS

Sherri

Well he's been and gone and remains in one piece. Israel apparently ceased hostilities for his visit, Hamas continued firing rockets. The Egyptian PM asked Hamas to stop. They assumed he was paying lip service.
Poor Sherri :lol:

I have this strong and IRRESISTABLE urge to bring a basket of fruit to sherri

irosie you are sick ... you need a treatment

If Obama goes Gazze the war is gonna end.. but Obama cant do anything .. becoz Israel took all their money from US then ... US is gonna shuw down ..

but i hope Erdogan goes to Gazze ..

So many ME leaders speak of having a conscience, they need to show us they are for real, and go visit Gaza. Erdogan, he needs to be in Gaza, Ahmadinejad, where are you. I do not even know if he would be free to go if he wanted to. He is not even allowed to visit prisons in Iran. Yes, leaders (I first wrote readers by accident, but I guess its true of them, too, dang, these smart phones) rise and they fall, just like Nations do. And Pride, it always cometh before that fall, like spring before fall. Sherri

Last edited:

Forum List

Back