DC Trucker Convoy False Flag!

Just occurred to me that the DC trucker convoy presents Biden's owners with a perfect False Flag opportunity.

Stay alert!
I wish that everyone who wants to be involved would simply park their rigs wherever they are and stay put until goal is achieved, rather than converging on DC. They are making themselves sitting ducks by going there. Refusing to haul any loads might not be as flashy a statement as protesting in DC, but it would say a lot when America starts REALLY being impacted by empty shelves.

I wish that everyone who wants to be involved would simply park their rigs wherever they are and stay put until goal is achieved, rather than converging on DC. They are making themselves sitting ducks by going there. Refusing to haul any loads might not be as flashy a statement as protesting in DC, but it would say a lot when America starts REALLY being impacted by empty shelves.
Southbound I-95 has so far NOT clogged up (I can see it right now where I'm at the keyboard) so we'll see. The war in Ukraine has sort of pre-empted the potential drama of a trucker protest, I'm afraid. I would like to see protesting against the terrible government overreach we've all been suffering, but this may not be a good time.

Southbound I-95 has so far NOT clogged up (I can see it right now where I'm at the keyboard) so we'll see. The war in Ukraine has sort of pre-empted the potential drama of a trucker protest, I'm afraid. I would like to see protesting against the terrible government overreach we've all been suffering, but this may not be a good time.
There is a section of the convoy starting in Spokane WA and going on I-90 across the Midwest, and I am looking forward to supporting them by being there when they pass about 12 miles from my home, but I still wish they were not going.

Spoken like a supporter of BLM autonomous zones and one that does not buy their groceries at city supermarkets.

What's with a NAZI swastika as your avi?

I found this:

1646113217340.png

:lmao:

so much for that legend.

exactly,DC is not part of the united states,they are going into a foreign country so they are indeed sitting ducks. what they need to do is go around all the capitols of the major cities.

Forum List

Back