DC police wore P------y hats in support of Soros linked protest

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-1-23_10-9-43.png

DC Police Wore “P***y Hats” in Support of Soros-Linked Protest
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh isn't this special and so sweet of them to do.................. Why the very pricks who help to support SORORS funded methods to divide the country even more.

Those hats reminded me of an old crocheted purse my grandmother had..

They looked ridiculous even without being worn on the head

Those marches in DC actually help us to see how many aggressive and crazy morons are in the USA. Too bad, there are some among policemen as well...

• Banned
Those marches in DC actually help us to see how many aggressive and crazy morons are in the USA. Too bad, there are some among policemen as well...

It almost gives a thought to this " never trust anyone who is a liberal democrat". Look at how the politicians act, look at how the msm has acted, hollywood, protesters................and people still can not understand how these brainwashing methods are done by those who have a large following such as actors, singers, they pass these messages and have enormous power over these lunatics who can't think for themselves .

This is where all the social engineering comes from, and they just cant understand it all.

It almost gives a thought to this " never trust anyone who is a liberal democrat". Look at how the politicians act, look at how the msm has acted, hollywood, protesters................and people still can not understand how these brainwashing methods are done by those who have a large following such as actors, singers, they pass these messages and have enormous power over these lunatics who can't think for themselves .

This is where all the social engineering comes from, and they just cant understand it all.
I know what you mean, those hats were soaked in a mind altering substance that make people believe they are actually free...

Forum List

Back