DayZ advice needed

• Banned
Well this has been an experience. Took me several hours to configure a controlle to play this. Ended up buying a program called xpadder to assist. Did make the options and configurations endless.

Then got to play for a bit and couldn't figure out how to arm myself with the axe I found. Ran around for an hour or two and died because I couldn't figure it out. After death I got kicked for unknown reasons. Went to another server and spawned with a silenced pistol that seemed very weak. Took multiple shots to put down enemies. I thought they all died in one bullet based on the video's ive seen.

Gonna give it another go this evening.

Gramps. I highly recommend taking out the time to do bootcamp in ArmA2. This will give you teh basics on controls. Also, FYI, the hatchet is a tool first, in order to equip it, you have to go to inventory and rmb it, then select "remove from toolbelt. This will put it into your primary weapon spot.

If you want a good server and some help, try the Hunters Den. it's password protected, so google the forum site and sign up. Skeeter will give you password access. From there, I can help you out. When you start a private hive that offers weapons, you should immediately go to inventory and unequip and then re-equip the items so you can use them. Sorry for the late response and let me know if I can be more helpful.

Cheers.

Forum List

Back