Dayyyyum. 517,000 jobs created in January, crushing estimates, as unemployment rate hit 53-year low

Remember Cons, the Traitor lost over Three Million (3,000,000) jobs in just four years. In just two years, President Biden has created over Seven Million (7,000,000) jobs. Now, even Sophomore Year Algebra teaches us that 7>5 (Seven being greater than Five). For those of you who did not take Algebra remember your First Graded Arithmetic,1...2...3...4....5....6...7

I know, for some Cons Arithmetic is hard, so use your fingers and toes.
Actually it is 7 vs minus 3

Remember Cons, the Traitor lost over Three Million (3,000,000) jobs in just four years. In just two years, President Biden has created over Seven Million (7,000,000) jobs. Now, even Sophomore Year Algebra teaches us that 7>5 (Seven being greater than Five). For those of you who did not take Algebra remember your First Graded Arithmetic,1...2...3...4....5....6...7

I know, for some Cons Arithmetic is hard, so use your fingers and toes.
His job numbers are starting right at the end of the shutdown, this is something that
you would never be forthcoming with. The job numbers are kind of skewed because of that bit of criteria.
But, carry on.....

His job numbers are starting right at the end of the shutdown, this is something that
you would never be forthcoming with. The job numbers are kind of skewed because of that bit of criteria.
POS trump fucked up the Pandemic in Every Metric.
A total and complete disaster.

But keep defending that POS.

Dude, show me where I disparaged the employment numbers.

When you said...

If the inflation rate was at 2% or there about, this would be an excellent number. That's not the case...

These are excellent numbers.

And you still haven't addressed my entire post, maybe you don't understand, I don't know.
Those numbers will keep the feds raising the lending rates until they cool. They're trying to bring inflation
down to the 2-2 1/2% rate. :smoke:

Because that's not important in terms of the federal fund rate. They will continue raising the rate as long as inflation is high or until we enter a recession. And while January's job numbers contribute to hiking that rate, the rate typically goes up when the economy looks strong; and goes down when the economy looks weak.

The more important factor is a lot of jobs were added last month, and have been for a while now. Inflation will eventually break but most of these jobs will remain.

517,000 jobs added

Biden added more jobs in one month than Trump did in four years

I take it you have never actually looked at the report put out by BLS

otal nonfarm payroll employment rose by 517,000 in January, compared with an average
monthly gain of 401,000 in 2022. Job growth was widespread in January, led by gains in
leisure and hospitality, professional and business services, and health care. Employment
also increased in government, partially reflecting the return of workers from a strike.
(See table B-1. See the note at the end of this new release and table A for more
information about the annual benchmark process.)

Leisure and hospitality added 128,000 jobs in January compared with an average of 89,000
jobs per month in 2022. Over the month, food services and drinking places added 99,000
jobs, while employment continued to trend up in accommodation (+15,000). Employment in
leisure and hospitality remains below its pre-pandemic February 2020 level by 495,000,
or 2.9 percent.

In January, employment in professional and business services rose by 82,000, led by gains
in professional, scientific, and technical services (+41,000). Job growth in professional
and business services averaged 63,000 per month in 2022.

Government employment increased by 74,000 in January. Employment in state government
education increased by 35,000, reflecting the return of university workers after a
strike.

Health care added 58,000 jobs in January. Job growth occurred in ambulatory health care
services (+30,000), nursing and residential care facilities (+17,000), and hospitals
(+11,000). In 2022, health care added an average of 47,000 jobs per month.

Employment in retail trade rose by 30,000 in January, following little net growth in
2022 (an average of +7,000 per month). In January, job gains in general merchandise
retailers (+16,000) and in furniture, home furnishings, electronics, and appliance
retailers (+7,000) were partially offset by a decline in health and personal care
retailers (-6,000).

Construction added 25,000 jobs in January, reflecting an employment gain in specialty
trade contractors (+22,000). Employment in the construction industry grew by an average
of 22,000 per month in 2022.

In January, transportation and warehousing added 23,000 jobs, the same as the industry's
average monthly gain in 2022. Over the month, employment in support activities for
transportation increased by 7,000.

Employment in social assistance increased by 21,000 in January, little different from
the 2022 average gain of 19,000 per month.

Manufacturing employment continued to trend up in January (+19,000). In 2022,
manufacturing added an average of 33,000 jobs per month.

Employment showed little change over the month in other major industries, including
mining, quarrying, and oil and gas extraction; wholesale trade; information;
financial activities; and other services.
Ok, break it down even farther if want the people not to think that within these reported numbers, it could be highly possible that skewed and false reporting won't fool the citizen's who are experiencing problem's in these multi-layered economies up close and personal. The problem for those experiencing the negative affects of a negative economy, is that they figure that the numbers could be numbers easily held up by political bull crap and lying, otherwise in a bid to make a side look good in it all in order to hold onto power, but it's not the reality on the ground.

Biden cares about inflation, wages, the poor, middle class, affordable healthcare. Quit being a drama king and vote for the guy who's doing a good job and not dividing us. Disantis will divide too. I hope you guys pick Nicky Haley to run against Kamala.
So you're focused on a single issue as a voter, and yet you think that you aren't dividing the U.S. ?

Well you are a divider, and I hope you aren't successful in your picks based on your single issue bull shite.

POS trump fucked up the Pandemic in Every Metric.
A total and complete disaster.

But keep defending that POS.
Who brought us the pandemic boy ? That's right you know, so you focus on the aftermath in your blame game.

It was Trumps responsibility once COVID reached our shores.
Trump failed MISERABLY
Who brought us the pandemic boy ? No one was ready for the shite. Why wasn't the origins thoroughly investigated, and why all the lies that took place ?

Who brought us the pandemic boy ? No one was ready for the shite. Why wasn't the origins thoroughly investigated, and why all the lies that took place ?

Who the FUK a cares?
Whining about China does nothing to protect us from COVID and that is all we got out of Trump

So you're focused on a single issue as a voter, and yet you think that you aren't dividing the U.S. ?

Well you are a divider, and I hope you aren't successful in your picks based on your single issue bull shite.
What is my single issue?

Affordable college?
Affordable healthcare?
Strengthening social security
Immigration?
Police reform?
Racism in America
Diversity programs and AA?
Inflation?
Corruption?
Labor?
Global Warming?
Guns?
Abortion?

What is my single issue?

What is my single issue?

Affordable college?
Affordable healthcare?
Strengthening social security
Immigration?
Police reform?
Racism in America
Diversity programs and AA?
Inflation?
Corruption?
Labor?
Global Warming?
Guns?
Abortion?

What is my single issue?
It ain't none of them that's for sure. They are just cover's.

Forum List

Back