Days after attack, Obama throws Americans under the bus in front of the UN

Obama is my most detested lifeform on this planet; NEVER have I seen a more race-baiting, race-obsessed crybaby of a politican! Nor have I ever seen an American politician express so much ingrate, insulting contempt for this country while fellating more muslim cock than an Afghani Bacha-baza boy. But then again, muslim filth like Obama are the ULTIMATE ingrates because their sadistic, filthy, Pisslam hate-ideology tells them than non-believers owe mudslime humanoid-detritus EVERYTHING just for the crime of being an unbeliever. If a liberal is malignant enough to find this hate-filled, cruel, sadistic bloodbath religion appealing, I dearly wish that liberal would die of cancer.
He is loved and respected around the world

That conservatives despise him shows he is doing what he was elected to do

How did Obama "save" this country exactly?
I don't like Bush either so I don't know why you assume because I hate Obama I don't hate Bush? Sounds like someone is making a lot of assumptions based on zero facts. Congratulations you are indeed a leftist.
Racist doesn't mean what you think it does. "Anyone who doesn't like Obama" is not the definition of "racist". Can you name his accomplishments? Can you have a rational debate or do you just try and insult with your scary expletives?

Is this how you characterize "saved," dummy:

- Record 10 straight years without 3% GDP growth
- Record long-term unemployment
- Record food stamps
- Record poverty
- Record minority unemployment
- Record low labor participation
- Record deficits
- Record debt
- First ever credit rating decline
- Declining wages
- Increased wage gap
- Peed away more money than any human in world history
- Worst economy in US history
- Destroyed the health care system

LOL. What a dolt.

Our GDP is one of the best in the world in downturn .
Unemployment is 4.9%
More Americans have health insurance than ever .
"Participation rate" and "GDP 3%" are cherry picked misleading stats because you can't use Normal economic indicators
The credit rating was because of the GOP gov shutdown (republican sabotage )

We can go round and round with this shit your spewing .

You fucking ingrates ! Obama saved this country more than any prez has done in decades .

The only traitors are you racist right wing deplorables.
saved America deserves a second nobel prize... here here !!

You fucking ingrates ! Obama saved this country more than any prez has done in decades .

The only traitors are you racist right wing deplorables.

If this devotee of Allah hates America so much, why did he even aspire to the job? Because he hates America, and his mission in life (as well as his marching orders from his Puppet Masters) is Fundamentally Transform America, which thing is Newspeak for destroy it.

What is worse, 535 abject cowards on Capitol Hill, have, for seven years and eight months, either aided and abetted him in his quest, or whimpered in protest to try and dupe their constituents into thinking they are some how engaged.

Barack Obama is the biggest disaster that has befallen this Republic in its 240 year history.

Let's hear an example ?

Is it bringing troop combat deaths to all but a hault? Cheap gas ? Low unemployment ? Worldwide peace between nations ?

Worldwide peace between nations is the one i like, must have been that red line in the sand that did the trick.

Obama is my most detested lifeform on this planet; NEVER have I seen a more race-baiting, race-obsessed crybaby of a politican! Nor have I ever seen an American politician express so much ingrate, insulting contempt for this country while fellating more muslim cock than an Afghani Bacha-baza boy. But then again, muslim filth like Obama are the ULTIMATE ingrates because their sadistic, filthy, Pisslam hate-ideology tells them than non-believers owe mudslime humanoid-detritus EVERYTHING just for the crime of being an unbeliever. If a liberal is malignant enough to find this hate-filled, cruel, sadistic bloodbath religion appealing, I dearly wish that liberal would die of cancer.

I don't like Bush either so I don't know why you assume because I hate Obama I don't hate Bush? Sounds like someone is making a lot of assumptions based on zero facts. Congratulations you are indeed a leftist.
Racist doesn't mean what you think it does. "Anyone who doesn't like Obama" is not the definition of "racist". Can you name his accomplishments? Can you have a rational debate or do you just try and insult with your scary expletives?

- Record food stamps
- Record poverty
- Record deficits
- Record debt
- Declining wages
- Increased wage gap

LOL. What a dolt.

Unemployment is 4.9%
"Participation rate" and "GDP 3%" are cherry picked misleading stats because you can't use Normal economic indicators

Nice try troll. You must be paid by the character.

Obamacare - FAILURE
Foreign policy - FAILURE
Domestic policies - FAILURE
National Debt - MORE THAN DOUBLED - FAILURE

Americans are under employed as well as unemployed. Welfare at an all time high. Russia and Iran (as well as even North Korea) are laughing at us while asserting themselves as world power superior to the USA.

But who am I kidding, you leftists trashed Bush far worse than Obama has been, but that was OK, And now the Bush family has shown their true colors and proved to the world they are in bed with the Clintons to keep Americans uneducated while they pick our pockets and keep the elite political structure in place.

There is no hope for you trolls

I think it is apparent that this shithead Obama wants to be Secretary General of the UN.

I suspect that when Slick Willy met with Loretta Lynch aboard the plane the deal was cut that Obama will let Crooked Hillary off the hook on criminal charges and if she wins (god forbid) then she will support him for SG of the UN.

- Record food stamps
- Record poverty
- Record deficits
- Record debt
- Declining wages
- Increased wage gap

LOL. What a dolt.

Unemployment is 4.9%

Nice try troll. You must be paid by the character.

Obamacare - FAILURE
Foreign policy - FAILURE
Domestic policies - FAILURE
National Debt - MORE THAN DOUBLED - FAILURE

Americans are under employed as well as unemployed. Welfare at an all time high. Russia and Iran (as well as even North Korea) are laughing at us while asserting themselves as world power superior to the USA.

But who am I kidding, you leftists trashed Bush far worse than Obama has been, but that was OK, And now the Bush family has shown their true colors and proved to the world they are in bed with the Clintons to keep Americans uneducated while they pick our pockets and keep the elite political structure in place.

There is no hope for you trolls

I find that a Conservative declaring everything Obama has accomplished to be a failure as evidence that Obama did exactly what he was elected to do

Just auditioning for his next Globalist Elite Puppet job. He wants to be the UN leader. Fuckin America as President apparently wasn't enough for em. There's much more destruction work to be done. But whatever, as long as he's no longer the US President, i don't care what he does next. To hell with him.

Forum List

Back