"Day Without Immigrants" was yesterday?

A bunch of it was immigrants, legal immigrants with proper paperwork. Why would they be demonstrating for someone who jumped a fence or came in in the middle of the night via a tunnel? Or swim the rio grande? Why defend these criminals? They broke a law, they are illegal. I don't care if they come here illegally and cure AIDS, they're here illegally and should be deported. A second time is prison time in a hard awful disgusting prison. 5 years first offense, 25 second offense. Have them sleep on the floor and eat just enough to maintain life. After all that's how Mexico treats people they catch sneaking in their country. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

5 years of that should discourage them from coming in illegally.
5 years of that should discourage them from coming in illegally.
That's why this is such a humongous problem now....

The laws weren't being enforced...and instead of
discouraging entering our country illegally,
the government has been encouraging illegals
with sanctuary cities and welfare benefits!

Thus with the recent posts, one can see that the alimentary drive will be substituted for scholarship into the problem. 'The will, because it cannot devour, becomes a will to destroy.' (Ludwig Klages)

Lol, so was it illegal immigrants or just immigrants?
If it was just immigrants, I don't understand
"The purpose of the protest is to show just how disruptive immigration changes by the government could impact consumers' everyday life," Darren Tristano, president of Technomic, told CNBC. "For McDonald's franchisees and company stores, it is likely best to close the restaurant versus trying to manage the restaurant with an inadequate service staff. Although many customers will see this is an inconvenience, many will understand."

Trump's administration is considering cutting back on the number of immigrants it will accept, regardless of country of origin. Maybe it will be in his new executive order next week.

Well they failed BIGLY!
Yes, dear. We get your point. Probably too many immigrants have a strong work ethic, or make so little they couldn't afford to take the day off.
But why are you so down on immigrants?
But why are you so down on immigrants?
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS....

and, the immigrants that are here legally
are supposed to have a sponser...
someone who is financially responsible for them!

Gaining entrance to our country legally,
and needing tax payers to financially support you
and your kids to live here, is fucked up!

Keep puffing #41: Mt. Juliet, Tennessee quickly jumped on the msm Sanctuary City bandwagon to get our attention, though did not mention the gunpowder mining nearby. We place this event in the Freud-Charcot file for comparison of male hysteria at Saltpetriere Hospital: junk-yard dogs morphing, mean as hell, and hysteria's 'epidemiological' machine. In other words, it's a production machine. The first hysterical patient enters, and in two weeks, the entire ward goes 'nannas. Nice try, Volunteer Breath, no cigar.

When I woke yesterday and cooked my meal for breakfast and lunch and then showered and dress myself and then drove a short distance and realized I did all that without someone that is illegally here...

I guess a day without them is my normal day...

I think you gotta eat out to notice. A lot of restaurant workers stayed home, but not around here, either.

I ate out, had an Empanada for breakfast. No changes whatsoever from the daily. :banana:
I'm jealous as hell that you can get an empanada for breakfast, wherever you are.
taco bell

Taco Bell has Empanadas? :desk:

If anyone consider Taco Bell as real food, well then I have some dog food they might like!

I love Columbian Empanadas...

Lol, so was it illegal immigrants or just immigrants?
If it was just immigrants, I don't understand
"The purpose of the protest is to show just how disruptive immigration changes by the government could impact consumers' everyday life," Darren Tristano, president of Technomic, told CNBC. "For McDonald's franchisees and company stores, it is likely best to close the restaurant versus trying to manage the restaurant with an inadequate service staff. Although many customers will see this is an inconvenience, many will understand."

Trump's administration is considering cutting back on the number of immigrants it will accept, regardless of country of origin. Maybe it will be in his new executive order next week.

Well they failed BIGLY!
Yep. No one even noticed.

I ate at a Polish Restaurant here in Orlando. Owned by immigrants operated by thoseimmigrants and their first generation American family.

Business as usual.

As always, the media hyped what was a whole lot of nothing.
My close friend I work with is Polish.
It took her 10 years to legally make our country her home,
and it was a long and frustrating process but,
she went through the process legally and is a U.S. citizen.

The issue of illegal immigration pisses her off
because she spent alot of money to legally
make this country her home and spent 10 years
waiting for the process to play out.

She learned English and had a job already waiting for her,
when she came here...both her and her husband work,
plus she cleans houses on the side....which she claims
on her taxes because she doesn't want to worry about
getting caught and endangering her citizenship.

Lol... she voted for Trump too

I ate dinner at a Japanese steakhouse last night. I guess the staff didn't get the memo they were supposed to be on strike seeing as how they all looked like me.

So far, looks like participants in this movement are legends in their own minds.

On another note:

75701575.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back