Dawn Comes to Marblehead.....WSJ (kinda) "gets it"!

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Oak Grove, Massachusetts
Just when you get comfortable that liberal media is exclusively in the tank for The Democrat Party along comes a "bluebird" to suggest that, maybe, just maybe, there IS a glimmer of sunshine invading their dark little cellar!

Trump Voters: Not So Irrational

Trump Voters: Not So Irrational

The political scientist who applies the ‘rational choice’ theory of economics to voters says there was a method to the GOP’s primary madness

A lot of this "expert's" thoughts are sound. His conclusions? Pig of a different odor but, still, worth reading if your comprehension and attention span permits. If so, click on the link (you guy SO jones for "links") and settle in!

Last edited:
Rational Choice Theory, as applied to politics, is utter nonsense.

I didn't read your article, since it's behind a paywall, and I have no desire to pay for the Wall Street Journal. But the "Rational Choice theory" at the top pretty much spelled it all out for me.

Having trouble with the link?

If so, think about checking your cookies.....WSJ apparently allows viewing of several articles per month without paying but notes each visit by dropping a cookie. I regularly remove them all and never have a problem with the paywall....but that may be the combination of computer/browser I use so no promise that it will work for everyone.

Forum List

Back