David Sweat Shot And Captured.Finally!!, Yes, The Obama Stimulus Is Working !!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:banana::banana::dance:. By the time you read this thread, you probably already got the news. So for now, lets just wait and see how long before Democrats and Liberals take all of the credit. Guess we didn't need more funding this time. But that recent train crash, yah, that's still the fault of the GOP.:cow:

Really? Reading posts on USMB I thought gays were responsible for the train crash. :dunno:

From reading this board I think the gays are responsible for everything bad that happened the last 100 years with the exception of Putin, because Putin is awesome.

• Banned
it will be interesting if Obama makes his comments on this arrest. maybe not? being it only involved white people? but still, its evidence that the 2009 stimulus is working.

From reading this board I think the gays are responsible for everything bad that happened the last 100 years with the exception of Putin, because Putin is awesome.

Didn't you see Silhouette's thread about how Dylan Roof was a martyr for the gay cause? No bullshit. This tard really said that. :lol:

So the first person to brings politics into it was a conservative claiming liberals would bring politics into it. Fucking priceless. :lol:

Didn't you see Silhouette's thread about how Dylan Roof was a martyr for the gay cause? No bullshit. This tard really said that. :lol:

Really? How did I miss that? God, glad I missed it.

i wonder if the officer had to call Obama to get his permission to shoot Sweat, just like when Obama called that navy corpseman on that night he shot Usama.

i wonder if the officer had to call Obama to get his permission to shoot Sweat, just like when Obama called that navy corpseman on that night he shot Usama.

Obama whispered softly into his ear "take the shot" and he did. It's a fact.

does this mean that tomorrow Joy Blowfart will announce that "Obama Got Sweat"? Cancell the election?

does this mean that tomorrow Joy Blowfart will announce that "Obama Got Sweat"? Cancell the election?

No, actually what I think it means is you're getting the vapors over some really derpy shit.

:banana::banana::dance:. By the time you read this thread, you probably already got the news. So for now, lets just wait and see how long before Democrats and Liberals take all of the credit. Guess we didn't need more funding this time. But that recent train crash, yah, that's still the fault of the GOP.:cow:
This gun violence has to stop. Will obabbble speak out again?

Interestingly enough, I watched a bit of the news today where they all announced they'd gotten him.

I heard all alphabet combinations, and all sorts of police departments being named, but I never heard ANYTHING about a specific political party.

Sounds like much ado about nothing, and I don't think this is going to be something that gets politicized.

Forum List

Back