David Icke from 1996....should sound rather familiar...

it does when you use it at the end of the yr as a deduction,,

Deduct it all you want. Doesn't turn a loss into a profit.

the bank loaned money they knew they would never be paid back or profit from,,

Your lie was a lie the first time, no need to repeat yourself.
when you didnt have the money and then you did thats called a profit,,

Who builds the next generation?....Where do the brains of the operations like Von Braun end up?

For a dude so plugged into the world of high finance, you sure can play obtuse when it serves the moment.

Bank loans to Nazi Germany lost money. Rockets don't turn those losses into profits.

You didn't have the money because you had a loss. That loss isn't a profit.

Not even after you write it off.
depends on how you lost it,,,

if a bank gave the money to someone and didnt get paid back and deducts it that is a direct impact on the profit side of the books,,

how much would vary on a lot of variables,,

depends on how you lost it,,,

if a bank gave the money to someone and didnt get paid back and deducts it that is a direct impact on the profit side of the books,,

how much would vary on a lot of variables,,

If the bank made a $10 million loan and then wrote it off, the bank has a $10 million loss.
If they write it off against a $500 million profit, they now have a $490 million profit.

Writing off the loss doesn't turn it into a profit. Not even a little bit.
It does impact the profit, by reducing it.

I hope you didn't do the books for your business. Although that could explain why you
no longer have it.

If the bank made a $10 million loan and then wrote it off, the bank has a $10 million loss.
If they write it off against a $500 million profit, they now have a $490 million profit.

Writing off the loss doesn't turn it into a profit. Not even a little bit.
It does impact the profit, by reducing it.

I hope you didn't do the books for your business. Although that could explain why you
no longer have it.
if you put blinders on and ignore all other things you are right,,

sadly the banking world doesnt work that way,, they have more government supported loopholes than any other entity

Leading up to the war. Most people for example don't know that Ford engines drove a large division of the panzer II for hitler.

Then the other motivation as was pointed out is the restructuring of the world economic form or paradigm.

Beware the military industrial complex. Eisenhower

Or how involved IBM was.

What am I ignoring? Share your 30 years of expertise.
not my job to educate you,,,

how about this,,

first lets get the contract of the specific loan and then we can walk through it to show exactly how it could happen,,

so far all we;ve done it talked in generalities,,

how about this,,

first lets get the contract of the specific loan and then we can walk through it to show exactly how it could happen,,

so far all we;ve done it talked in generalities,,

Considering your silly claim, you're not qualified for that job.

10-million-dollar, 3-year loan, 8% interest. 36 equal monthly payments.
The borrower defaults immediately, never making a single payment.

The bank is writing off $10 million.

Turn the loss into a profit.

Considering your silly claim, you're not qualified for that job.

10-million-dollar, 3-year loan, 8% interest. 36 equal monthly payments.
The borrower defaults immediately, never making a single payment.

The bank is writing off $10 million.

Turn the loss into a profit.
show me the contract to show everything included in the loan,,,

if you want specifics theres no way for me to give them without knowing everything,,

three is also other ways to profit on loans this big beyond just money/cash

Forum List

Back