David Friedman: Jewish people are seeing some of the most barbaric acts since the Holocaust

Yes, the parties flipped many years ago with regards to their support for Israel. It seems as though some Jewish didn’t take note. The same can be said for many Southern, Christian Democrats who continue to vote Democrat despite not supporting the majority of the Democratic platform. It became a family tradition of sorts and lack of intellectual curiosity(aka ignorance) prevents them from making the change.
Yes, it’s very sad.

You aren’t informed. If a government oppresses a minority for decades, what is likely to happen? This isn’t rocket science. You're old enough now to understand.

The only people Israel oppressed was crazy terrorists. Maybe if Palestine didn’t condone the actions of groups like Hamas they could come to some agreement. Israel allows Gaza residents to work in Israel in an attempt to help them and this is the thanks they get. Over and over and over again.

Great the Hezi‘s are getting into the act…
And they warned if America gets involved, they will attack America. They don’t want anyone interfering with their destruction of the sole Jewish country in the world.

And they warned if America gets involved, they will attack America. They don’t want anyone interfering with their destruction of the sole Jewish country in the world.
Well, they’d better hold on tight, they just reported 9 Americans killed over there….Not that this administration cares…

They aren't exactly fighting for freedom.

They are fighting for the right to run a fundamentalist Islamic State free of Jews.

Not exactly George Washington or Thomas Jefferson.
Well no. So far they've only gone after the population oppressing them. They didn't enslave and rape another entirely different group of people like Washington or Jefferson.

OK….I have to go now. My mother is in assisted living, with dementia, and she just called me (the nurse had to dial the phone….Mom can’t), crying that there is another Holocaust and that - here’s the dementia part - that my brother and I aren’t safe. (We are here, obviously.)

I need to head over there and comfort her. I will be back this afternoon.

While they can’t fight the US in a conventional sense, with our borders being so wide open the last few years, they likely have the ability to cause quite a bit of damage(economic and otherwise) inside the US.

The only people Israel oppressed was crazy terrorists. Maybe if Palestine didn’t condone the actions of groups like Hamas they could come to some agreement. Israel allows Gaza residents to work in Israel in an attempt to help them and this is the thanks they get. Over and over and over again.
Whenever something like this happens warmongers always seize on the emotional frenzy of the moment to shove through insane acts of warmongering and scream vitriol at anyone who questions them.

After 9/11 anyone who didn't support multiple full-scale ground invasions of sovereign nations was a terrorist sympathizer and a Saddam apologist. We were told Al Qaeda were evil, irrational actors who attacked because "they hate us for our freedom", and we need to support a war on terror against any nation deemed threatening because all such monsters understand is violence. Now both the Iraq and Afghanistan wars are regarded as colossal mistakes by anyone who's honest.

When Russia invaded Ukraine anyone who wanted peace talks instead of a rapidly escalating proxy war between nuclear-armed nations was a Putin lover and a Kremlin shill. We were told Putin invaded solely because he is evil and hates freedom, and we need to support a war against him because all such monsters understand is violence. Now the counteroffensive failed, the US congress is having trouble getting funding, and even the head of NATO acknowledges that this war was provoked by NATO expansion.

And now we're facing another instance of intense emotional frenzy, and we're being told that Hamas attacked Israel completely unprovoked for no other reason than because they are evil monsters who love killing Jews. We will be told to support any act of war deemed necessary, because all such monsters understand is violence.

Someday we're going to have to stop falling for this tired old song and dance. -Caitlin Johnstone

Why do so many refuse to learn from the past?

I am sure there are terrorist cells in the US who crossed the southern border and will make a coordinated terrorist attack on US soil in the near future.

No way terrorists have not entered the US via southern border.

McCarthyites never change.
They slaughtered wimen and children. Drug Naked dead bodies of women and men and held them up as Trophies.

Now they get to fight people who are not defensless . Die Well biotches.

Whenever something like this happens warmongers always seize on the emotional frenzy of the moment to shove through insane acts of warmongering and scream vitriol at anyone who questions them.

After 9/11 anyone who didn't support multiple full-scale ground invasions of sovereign nations was a terrorist sympathizer and a Saddam apologist. We were told Al Qaeda were evil, irrational actors who attacked because "they hate us for our freedom", and we need to support a war on terror against any nation deemed threatening because all such monsters understand is violence. Now both the Iraq and Afghanistan wars are regarded as colossal mistakes by anyone who's honest.

When Russia invaded Ukraine anyone who wanted peace talks instead of a rapidly escalating proxy war between nuclear-armed nations was a Putin lover and a Kremlin shill. We were told Putin invaded solely because he is evil and hates freedom, and we need to support a war against him because all such monsters understand is violence. Now the counteroffensive failed, the US congress is having trouble getting funding, and even the head of NATO acknowledges that this war was provoked by NATO expansion.

And now we're facing another instance of intense emotional frenzy, and we're being told that Hamas attacked Israel completely unprovoked for no other reason than because they are evil monsters who love killing Jews. We will be told to support any act of war deemed necessary, because all such monsters understand is violence.

Someday we're going to have to stop falling for this tired old song and dance. -Caitlin Johnstone

Why do so many refuse to learn from the past?
Long winded America sucks speach. STFU.

America got where it is by stomping people into the ground who deserved it. These Animals deserve to be put down. What they requires beating them into the ground like a tent stake.

Tell me about the middle east. And how these countries treat those who arent like them??

They have driven out or killed anyone not in their faith forever. Their purpose is to exterminate Israel.

Screw them and the dang Camel they rode in on.

Long winded America sucks speach. STFU.

America got where it is by stomping people into the ground who deserved it. These Animals deserve to be put down. What they requires beating them into the ground like a tent stake.

Tell me about the middle east. And how these countries treat those who arent like them??

They have driven out or killed anyone not in their faith forever. Their purpose is to exterminate Israel.

Screw them and the dang Camel they rode in on.
You are exactly the kind of person she writes about. Dumb as a rock.

Has anyone watched any of the Hamas videos?
You'll be treated to true barbarism. And just think, there are so-called Americans in the streets of America that are celebrating what is going on.

Has anyone watched any of the Hamas videos?
You'll be treated to true barbarism. And just think, there are so-called Americans in the streets of America that are celebrating what is going on.
I haven’t been able to watch, but I read the accounts.

The savages are now threatening to execute hostages, one by one, and on live television.

Im the kind of person who would print your posts out. Throw them on the ground and relieve myself on them.

Hamas deserves to die.

GOOD HUNTING IDF
I have a different purpose for printing them out. Show his, and some of the other Democrats’ posts, to Jews who have been voting D, but are now on the fence. There are some who can be helped to see the light.

Not exactly George Washington or Thomas Jefferson.
no where near the same metric

but you are free to correct me

And yet... you feel obligated to weigh in and blame one side over the other.
obligated?

seriously, no......

I've done no such thing here

It is the penchant of those who would paint& point blame

Not those who would impose it

~S~

Forum List

Back