David Friedman: Jewish people are seeing some of the most barbaric acts since the Holocaust

I don’t. I oppose all war no matter where or by whom.

I’ve posted here for many years. Find one post where I’ve supported Hamas or any warring faction.

This is an example of the stupidity that reigns among so many people when wars occur. You’re either with us or against is the childlike thinking.
That's pure bull shit gipper....You are supporting Hamas by coming in here and mucking up the fact that this was clearly instigated by Hamas. You are supporting them by making the argument that Israel has done bad things in the past so this is expected...You are arguing on the side of terrorists, don't you understand that?

I don't need you to say it, I know by your words that you support these animals....Killing women and children, dragging them through the streets, and inflicting maximum terror unprovoked on to Israel...

No decent person wants to hear your propaganda, you terrorist supporting puke....

Lol. Israel is the one in charge and is far more powerful.

I blame both sides. I know that is unpopular with your kind. You only see one side at fault.
Oh, the “powerful” argument. You leftists automatically divide into who’s powerful and who is less - and then assign the powerful one the label of oppressor.

You think that if the PalestinIans has the power Israel does, Israel would still exist?

There is NO moral equivalence here.

Lol. Israel is the one in charge and is far more powerful.

I blame both sides. I know that is unpopular with your kind. You only see one side at fault.
What kind is that gipper, the kind that doesn't support killing women and children? If so, then you're right, but I don't think that's what you mean....

That's pure bull shit gipper....You are supporting Hamas by coming in here and mucking up the fact that this was clearly instigated by Hamas. You are supporting them by making the argument that Israel has done bad things in the past so this is expected...You are arguing on the side of terrorists, don't you understand that?

I don't need you to say it, I know by your words that you support these animals....Killing women and children, dragging them through the streets, and inflicting maximum terror unprovoked on to Israel...

No decent person wants to hear your propaganda, you terrorist supporting puke....
What is that guy’s political stance? Is he a Democrat?

What kind is that gipper, the kind that doesn't support killing women and children? If so, then you're right, but I don't think that's what you mean....
By “your kind,” he means Jews who don’t like when Islamic terrorists take Jewish women and children as hostages and torture them.

You aren’t thinking. Think!

By “your kind,” he means Jews who don’t like when Islamic terrorists take Jewish women and children as hostages and torture them.
Lol. I didn’t know you were Jewish and don't care. Am I now an anti-Semite too?

You aren’t informed. If a government oppresses a minority for decades, what is likely to happen? This isn’t rocket science. You're old enough now to understand.
Oppression!!

What SHOULD be done with people who want to see your country destroyed? Israel should have just expelled them, the same way Arab countries have done to Jews.

Nos they will.

I have no dog in the fight Votar

~S~

And yet... you feel obligated to weigh in and blame one side over the other.

Sounds like you truly have a flea-bitten, mangy dog in this fight.

Of course. Anyone who doesn’t think as you do is an anti-Semite. So dumb.
No. Anyone who draws a moral equivalency between Muslims who massacre 1,000 innocent Jews, including 260 young people at a music festival, and Jews who give a warning to Muslim civilians before they level a building so they can save themselves is driven by antisemitism.

And yet, we have Jews who still will vote Democrat. This would NOT have happened under Trump.

(My own niece is not speaking to me because I voted for Trump. And she’s in her 40’s - not a young adult too naive to know better.)

Yes, the parties flipped many years ago with regards to their support for Israel. It seems as though some Jewish didn’t take note. The same can be said for many Southern, Christian Democrats who continue to vote Democrat despite not supporting the majority of the Democratic platform. It became a family tradition of sorts and lack of intellectual curiosity(aka ignorance) prevents them from making the change.

Forum List

Back