David Berlinski - Evolution destroyed in under 5 minutes

Chuckt

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2013

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHeSaUq-Hl8]David Berlinski - Evolution destroyed in under 5 minutes - YouTube[/ame]

Amazing how you conservatives destroy all the major theories of the day.

your god must give you great power!

When asked how Evolution works, the answer is "it takes millions of years" which isn't an answer; it is an excuse.

When asked how Evolution works, the answer is "it takes millions of years" which isn't an answer; it is an excuse.

Absolutely false. Viruses mutate and evolve in months, which is the reason that they have to create a new vaccine every year. The same is true of bacteria, which is why we are being warned that anti-bacterial soaps are creating new strains of mutated bacteria that will no be impacted by these soaps. This is not a theory. This is something that is done in the observed in laboratories every day.

David Berlinski - Evolution destroyed in under 5 minutes - YouTube

Chuck, I have some prime ocean front land for sale in South Louisiana that you would really like. There is a view of the ocean toward all four points of the compass, and you can fish right from your front porch. It gets a refreshing breeze everyday, especially in the Fall. In fact, in 2005, their spectacular weather was front page news for months. Sunsets are beautiful, there, and oftentimes the night ski is beautifully lit up by burning offshore oil wells. I can make a deal with you that you could not resist, and the alligators in the bayou out back are free!

Exposing yourself as lacking even the most basic of knowledge in under 5 minutes is a common trait amongst those who cannot deal with reality.

Wow, Chuckt, 4 deflections already. Looks like another one of those "I can't prove evolution so I'll try to derail the thread" strategies.

Wow, Chuckt, 4 deflections already. Looks like another one of those "I can't prove evolution so I'll try to derail the thread" strategies.

I would actually like everyone to answer the questions in the video but I know it is unlikely for that to happen.

But some all powerful supernatural being that nobody has ever seen creating the world by waving his magic wand is?

Actually it wasn't a magic wand or a wand of any kind, it was His word. "Then God said.......
Gensis, Chapter one.

But that's less nonsensical than the concept of Evolution, right? :eusa_hand:

There are different things that can be explained; Rational, irrational or transrational.

A more intelligent being decided to beat you on the level of foolishness instead of go down to your level.

Telling me to believe in evolution because "it takes millions of years" is asking me to believe something without proof or explanation. It is okay for you to do it with evolution but not okay ever for God to not explain everything to you. Right?

Absolutely false. Viruses mutate and evolve in months, which is the reason that they have to create a new vaccine every year. The same is true of bacteria, which is why we are being warned that anti-bacterial soaps are creating new strains of mutated bacteria that will no be impacted by these soaps. This is not a theory. This is something that is done in the observed in laboratories every day.

I think you are trying to take it farther than what the author intended to say.

The reality is viruses can't change without another cell. I'm guessing they stay as a virus because beyond that there isn't much complexity.

Because "shimmered into being from a pile of dirt" makes so much more sense.

Now where is that "God" and why is he hiding?

Well, when you think about it, our being made from the dust of the Earth is actually true. All matter is made up of some smaller stuff, including every animal and person. Call it dust, dirt, or atoms, the idea is the same. Only disagreement then is in what, why, or who caused those particles to come together and form sentient beings.

Forum List

Back