Dave Letterman's marriage

It is a front for his love of a former sex chat site webcam girl from Russia. Most of the material from his show comes from her which is about a member on the site.

ok...I'll bite...

Who's the member on this site that the material is about?

Am I too late? Damn, this could have been fun, was it all a joke, from a jokester?

Care

Or, what has his show been about, (I never watch it) and then let us guess which poster the material is all about?

Come onnnnnnn, I wanna play!!!!!!! lollollol

Care

It is a front for his love of a former sex chat site webcam girl from Russia. Most of the material from his show comes from her which is about a member on the site.

ok...I'll bite...

Am I too late? Damn, this could have been fun, was it all a joke, from a jokester?

Care

No! It's jokes about a member on the sex site!

ok...I'll bite...

Care

No! It's jokes about a member on the sex site!

Are they joking about his member?

Ok just a little bit of insight into the matter.

This girl is very smart, has a sense for comedy that you don't see in most females. Is EXTREMELY good looking and also very cunning. She is the type of woman who can get what she wants just by her appearance. Beyond all that she is sharp as a tack.

It was all about retribution>getting back at this member she thought she cared about who had shunned her. Not really shunned her... but...kinda left the site for reasons that are... inexplainable. Maybe he led her to believe that he was somebody that he was not. Something like that.

Her specialty is surveillance software. For tracking someone's online activity, tracking their cell phone, those things. I wouldn't put it beyond her to to be able to obtain the use of a spy satellite.

Well, somewhere along the way she contacted The Letterman show where she emailed photos of herself explaining her profession and letting them in on this stuff she had to tell. The staff more than likely took it to Letterman just for her pictures alone. That's where the romance started along with the material for the show.

Now this is just skeptisism but this is what I suspect happened. Letterman got her into the country, probably on a working visa or just by being able to because he is David Letterman. I'm thinking sometime late 2008 where he began seeing her after the shows taping at night and staying with her and not going home. Remember this is just my theory. Regina Lasko, now Dave's wife I think was suspecting that he was up to something and she confronted him I theorize. It probably went down like "where have you been the last couple of nights and those couple of nights the week before?" Not wanting a scandal upon him and the destruction of a child, a home and 23 years of a relationship together, he decided to marry.

I may have missed it completely or I may have hit the nail on the head, I don't know. But, i do know there were communications between the two.

This girl is very smart, has a sense for comedy that you don't see in most females. Is EXTREMELY good looking and also very cunning. She is the type of woman who can get what she wants just by her appearance. Beyond all that she is sharp as a tack.

It was all about retribution>getting back at this member she thought she cared about who had shunned her. Not really shunned her... but...kinda left the site for reasons that are... inexplainable. Maybe he led her to believe that he was somebody that he was not. Something like that.

Her specialty is surveillance software. For tracking someone's online activity, tracking their cell phone, those things. I wouldn't put it beyond her to to be able to obtain the use of a spy satellite.

Well, somewhere along the way she contacted The Letterman show where she emailed photos of herself explaining her profession and letting them in on this stuff she had to tell. The staff more than likely took it to Letterman just for her pictures alone. That's where the romance started along with the material for the show.

Now this is just skeptisism but this is what I suspect happened. Letterman got her into the country, probably on a working visa or just by being able to because he is David Letterman. I'm thinking sometime late 2008 where he began seeing her after the shows taping at night and staying with her and not going home. Remember this is just my theory. Regina Lasko, now Dave's wife I think was suspecting that he was up to something and she confronted him I theorize. It probably went down like "where have you been the last couple of nights and those couple of nights the week before?" Not wanting a scandal upon him and the destruction of a child, a home and 23 years of a relationship together, he decided to marry.

I may have missed it completely or I may have hit the nail on the head, I don't know. But, i do know there were communications between the two.

So she's a beautiful Russian Sex Chat Room Vixen with the abilities of the CIA on spying on people, and she also is a comedian, who happens to have Dave Letterman under her powers, so much so that he writes all his comedy around her and their "inside jokes."

This is getting better and better!

Tell us more! :eusa_pray:

So she's a beautiful Russian Sex Chat Room Vixen with the abilities of the CIA on spying on people, and she also is a comedian, who happens to have Dave Letterman under her powers, so much so that he writes all his comedy around her and their "inside jokes."

EZ you are a naive ass-jacker. People that are not so tech deficient as yourself would know that you don't have to posess any federal intelligence training for spying on somebody in the 21st century. Don't be so thick. And don't rearrange my words to anyway that you see fitz. You're taking what I said fully out of context.

As well, I couldn't deduce whether you were phrasing a question or making a statement?

EZ you are a naive ass-jacker. People that are not so tech deficient as yourself would know that you don't have to posess any federal intelligence training for spying on somebody in the 21st century. Don't be so thick. And don't rearrange my words to anyway that you see fitz. You're taking what I said fully out of context.

As well, I couldn't deduce whether you were phrasing a question or making a statement?
you need to re-read what she said
she never said a thing about her having any training at all

I said she maintains a sense of comedy. What Echo said was completely on the contrary.

Yes, you are right. I read it over and was incorrect. :eusa_hand:

Illuminati.jpg

Letterman recognized he had been uncovered. As early as Thursday night's show he made his actions decidedly observable. The clenched fist upon his entrance. The second look backstage right like as if he's having a trivial discussion with someone. The patsy ever so conveniently placed in the second row aisle seat wanting to swap a tie out. Dave holding three or four in his hand for him to elect from.

The monkey's out of the bag people. The truth is upon you.

Letterman recognized he had been uncovered. As early as Thursday night's show he made his actions decidedly observable. The clenched fist upon his entrance. The second look backstage right like as if he's having a trivial discussion with someone. The patsy ever so conveniently placed in the second row aisle seat wanting to swap a tie out. Dave holding three or four in his hand for him to elect from.

You are so right!

Last night I watched his show, and he and John Goodman were making hand signals directly at me! I know they were talking just to me, by their sly glances and the angle of Dave's tie, the stripes were perpendicular to the equator,so that means it's a "GO" in la-la land!

It's easy for you to be repugnant about this Echo beacause you don't know what I know. Your backhanded remarks don't do anything to accomodate this thread and only serve to negate what I consider to be a serious manifestation of facts.

You are so right!

Last night I watched his show, and he and John Goodman were making hand signals directly at me!
Yeah, clueless! Cuz I had sneaked up behind you and was making Martian antennae. :razz:

It's easy for you to be repugnant about this Echo beacause you don't know what I know. Your backhanded remarks don't do anything to accomodate this thread and only serve to negate what I consider to be a serious manifestation of facts.
Since when did threads here acquire this sense of entitlement requiring they be accommodated?

Forum List

Back