Dave Chapelle attacked on stage, attacker beat to a pulp

She was pretending of course.
The reality is that alopecia does not stop, and eventually ALL of her hair was going to disappear.
So she really had no choice at all.
And it was not nice to make jokes about her hair.
Medical problems are off limits.

Even the snatch??

WRONG

ONE LINE .................................ridiculous!!!

Greg

Looks familiar ?
gettyimages-139578481-1024x1024.jpg

I strongly dislike what Will Smith did, but it was open hand, so not something that could cause actual damage, and wives are not appropriate subjects for jokes, especially when they have an embarrassing hair loss condition.

I like Dave Chappel, but if someone had told him Jada had alopecia, I bet he would not have said the joke about her.
Yes, your final statement is correct. He did not know. However, it still doesn't give anyone the right to assault and batter someone whether it can cause damage or caused damage. I have been in the martial arts for 52 years and I have open hand strikes that do damage. Especially when someone is not expecting to be struck.

Female pattern hair loss is symmetric and from the edge, Jada's is irregular, so is not from normal age hair loss.
So what is the cause; bad hair dyes?? Extensions? Genetic? What? It is a SINGLE narrow strip across her head?? What is the sympathy for???

Seems more like memememememememememememememememe

They're celebs; who gives a damn?

Greg

She was pretending of course.
The reality is that alopecia does not stop, and eventually ALL of her hair was going to disappear.
So she really had no choice at all.
And it was not nice to make jokes about her hair.
Medical problems are off limits.
I'm with Gervais; the jokes should have been about her boyfriend and the cuck!!! (snicker; Will might have yelled more loudly).

Greg

Forum List

Back