Daughters Struggle To Save Mother From Arrest in Nonviolent Protest In Nabi Saleh

wrong again 'because' you are simply ACCUSTOMED to the idea that muslims must be SUPERIOR to all --------there is no DHIMMI system in Judaism. If you imagine there is-----tell me a DETAIL in law

I was responding to your post to Tinmore, modern days, they do consider their system divine. There won't be a Caliphate anymore, anywhere in Palestine. ---Israel's do use religion just as much in many ways. You're unaware of their rabbis--Universites of scholarships. Same way.

because face facts------THE CALIPHATE IS PRESENTED TO MUSLIM CHILDREN AS AN IDEAL and a system for which they must struggle to rejuvenate. I did not learn that fact from jews----I learned it from muslims. I agree that it MOSTLY does not exist-----but the details of its laws have a PROFOUND EFFECT on the minds of provincial muslims and some not so provincial For that reason a disgusting EDUCATED FEMALE EGYPTIAN LAWYER advised muslim men to sexually abuse jewish women-----SINCE IT IS LEGAL TO DO SO IN ISLAMIC LAW. In 1971 ---The west pakstani army raped 1/4 million east pakistan girls----hindus and muslims under edict of TAKFIR ----it was LEGAL IN ISLAMIC LAW try not be hide the facts I am not suggesting that muslims are the only people who rape-----but the fact that it is LEGAL in islamic law has a BIG EFFECT on behavior

because face facts------THE CALIPHATE IS PRESENTED TO MUSLIM CHILDREN AS AN IDEAL and a system for which they must struggle to rejuvenate. I did not learn that fact from jews----I learned it from muslims. I agree that it MOSTLY does not exist-----but the details of its laws have a PROFOUND EFFECT on the minds of provincial muslims and some not so provincial For that reason a disgusting EDUCATED FEMALE EGYPTIAN LAWYER advised muslim men to sexually abuse jewish women-----SINCE IT IS LEGAL TO DO SO IN ISLAMIC LAW. In 1971 ---The west pakstani army raped 1/4 million east pakistan girls----hindus and muslims under edict of TAKFIR ----it was LEGAL IN ISLAMIC LAW try not be hide the facts I am not suggesting that muslims are the only people who rape-----but the fact that it is LEGAL in islamic law has a BIG EFFECT on behavior

No it's not legal to rape woman no matter what the sequence. So you're lying about it and playing propaganda.

Muslims are taught history. Nothing wrong with that. You jump from topic to another. And don't like the facts. Caliphate societies were like any other Empire, kingdom at the time.---and you ignored the Christian tax on Jews known as "Ficus Judaicus"

I "ignored" nothing I made comments about SHARIAH law which are true----and did not address christian law at all In fact the real filth of dhimmia was actually COPIED FROM JUSTINIAN LAW-----which is the LAW OF THE "HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE" ---------the christian world until very recently An interesting factoid is ----it was EXTREMELY RARE for a jew to own and shoot a gun until VERY RECENTLY-----since doing so was ILLEGAL BOTH IN THE FILTH OF SHARIAH AND IN THE FILTH OF THE CANON LAW OF THE "HOLY" ROMAN EMPIRE In fact---the same is true of the use of SWORDS If you ever go into a house and see a decorative sword or rifle hanging around------or a man DECORATED with a dagger you can be almost sure you are not in the home of a jew---- The shariah laws and the christian laws had a major effect on CUSTOM I never saw my father or any of my brothers TOUCH a gun nor express a desire to own one or any of my uncles or cousins My mother almost had a nervous breakdown when a neighbor bought her son a B B GUN just could not understand a culture that put guns in the hands of teenaged boys B B guns ---bring down little birds

I "ignored" nothing I made comments about SHARIAH law which are true----and did not address christian law at all In fact the real filth of dhimmia was actually COPIED FROM JUSTINIAN LAW-----which is the LAW OF THE "HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE" ---------the christian world until very recently An interesting factoid is ----it was EXTREMELY RARE for a jew to own and shoot a gun until VERY RECENTLY-----since doing so was ILLEGAL BOTH IN THE FILTH OF SHARIAH AND IN THE FILTH OF THE CANON LAW OF THE "HOLY" ROMAN EMPIRE In fact---the same is true of the use of SWORDS If you ever go into a house and see a decorative sword or rifle hanging around------or a man DECORATED with a dagger you can be almost sure you are not in the home of a jew---- The shariah laws and the christian laws had a major effect on CUSTOM I never saw my father or any of my brothers TOUCH a gun nor express a desire to own one or any of my uncles or cousins My mother almost had a nervous breakdown when a neighbor bought her son a B B GUN just could not understand a culture that put guns in the hands of teenaged boys B B guns ---bring down little birds

It's your opinion. Why are you taking about a gun and dagger?.....

Anyways, you seem quick to condemn laws which back then were very humane laws and systems. That's the whole ticker, the point is the ancient world was different then how we perceive things today. Only recently and very recently did the world experience a big change. -- but you don't seem to mention Jewish law, or mosiac law at the time of the Judaic state.

So, what SHARIAH laws do they have in Palestine?

She's always rambling about Sharia law and the ancient world, empires and kingdoms still existed then and it was all common. Jews of Judah had law as well.

But it's pretty sickening that she keeps giving us her opinion on old systems. It's off topic and has nothing to relate with this.--it almost seems like she is trying to use it as an argument, and perpetually accuses Christians and Muslims of the ancient world that they were two evils. As if Israel was humane at that time. Or they didn't have law. They had their time just like them

Last edited:

there is no palestine when and if there is a country called "palestine" which is not the historic ISRAEL/JUDEA----but some thing which will have a population of muslim/arabs ---there is just as much a DANGER of the imposition of shariah law as there has been in cesspits like MALDIVES, IRAN, PAKISTAN, YEMEN, TUNISIA etc etc are you just playing "dumb' or are you THAT STUPID?

there is no palestine when and if there is a country called "palestine" which is not the historic ISRAEL/JUDEA----but some thing which will have a population of muslim/arabs ---there is just as much a DANGER of the imposition of shariah law as there has been in cesspits like MALDIVES, IRAN, PAKISTAN, YEMEN, TUNISIA etc etc are you just playing "dumb' or are you THAT STUPID?

No, you're playing the pissing contest.

not nice, habibi I am old enough to be your mama------or grandma ---in some parts of the world

try again HABIBI we are talking about the establishment of modern Israel which ----in the absence of the PERSISTENCE of shariah law in countries of NORTH AFRICA-----probably would not have happened

wrong again-----arab christans were considered DHIMMIS in most shariah adherent cesspits-----which is why many of them lost their entire christian populations Who was DHIMMI varied from cesspit to cesspit-----in fact in the MOGHUL CESSPIT-----the koranic scholars found a way to make HINDUS dhimmis even though they are idol worshippers and ---technically not eligible------it was a matter of ECONOMICS

They don't have DHIMMIS in Palestine.
Arabs haven't been in control for 600 years. Duh.

not nice, habibi I am old enough to be your mama------or grandma ---in some parts of the world
Keeping in mind that their pedophile terrorist prophet Mohammad married a 9 year old named Aisha. In today's Islamic world marrying an 18 year old is like marrying a geezer.

wrong again-----arab christans were considered DHIMMIS in most shariah adherent cesspits-----which is why many of them lost their entire christian populations Who was DHIMMI varied from cesspit to cesspit-----in fact in the MOGHUL CESSPIT-----the koranic scholars found a way to make HINDUS dhimmis even though they are idol worshippers and ---technically not eligible------it was a matter of ECONOMICS
I'm an idle worshipper....

a lazy limey

learned it in India where the speed of life is beautifully slow and they say, dont push the river

should be a new reiligion...folx work too hard and dont have a life

meant to be makin cocoa for sweetie and brother and watchin your erection but goofin off

Last edited:
Keeping in mind that their pedophile terrorist prophet Mohammad married a 9 year old named Aisha. In today's Islamic world marrying an 18 year old is like marrying a geezer.

Are you still playing the terrorist card?

What else you got?

What else you got?

what "terrorist card" ??? Roudy described an historical character as he was described in a book written by his own friends. you make no sense, tinnie. In fact, the terrorists of today invoke the NAME of the historical terrorist and the historical terrorist their MODEL and a PARAGON TO BE EMULATED --------why blame Roudy?

What else you got?

what "terrorist card" ??? Roudy described an historical character as he was described in a book written by his own friends. you make no sense, tinnie. In fact, the terrorists of today invoke the NAME of the historical terrorist and the historical terrorist their MODEL and a PARAGON TO BE EMULATED --------why blame Roudy?

It is just part of Israel's propaganda campaign.

What else you got?

It is just part of Israel's propaganda campaign.

Islam and the koran are part of Israel's propaganda campaign? I have read lots of absurd islamo nazi propaganda ------but this is the first time I have ecountered
an islamo nazi propagandaist who blamed the koran on ISRAEL------and the book
was not even written in Hebrew-------was it? Was it written in Hebraized arabic?

Forum List

Back