Dating.

BrotherOppa

Aug 28, 2021
Hello, I'm from Nigeria. Caring, real, hard-working too. A PM is okay. I'm real. Thanks.

Hello, I'm from Nigeria. Caring, real, hard-working too. A PM is okay. I'm real. Thanks.

In the Bible they liked stoning. Here we're more into dating, hurts less. You pick some nice soggy dates, and just throw them at people.

• Banned
I think you forgot to say, you are a "prince" looking for some cash......
NO, I am not a prince, a scammer, nor looking for a wealthy person. In fact, I am looking for anyone who is ready to give it a try. I am not financially needy too.
There's a time plan for the future.

..I hear there are a lot of dating scams/scams from Nigeria
Honestly, there are. There are a lot of people who want to scam gullible persons too; there are also good persons who do not defraud others. (as in any part of the world).

A Nigerian scammer would definitely not tell you they are from Nigeria.

There are many people who value working hard in Nigeria even though there are people who want to eat their cakes and have it.

Believe me, the percentage which makes up those who scam others are quite insignificant to the upright!

NO, I am not a prince, a scammer, nor looking for a wealthy person. In fact, I am looking for anyone who is ready to give it a try. I am not financially needy too.
There's a time plan for the future.
Plenty of Fish is thataway>>>>>>>>>>>

Great start, bub. Act all normal in your intro thread, then out comes the real reason of being here. Fishin'.

I'm doing fine on the dating front, but could you hook me up with some fake diplomas? The guy that used to sell them doesn't come around much any more.

This thread makes everyone get you, tho.
This is not a dating site, sparky.

BrotherOppa as a matter of fact, while listening to the radio on the way to work one morning, they told of just such a scam, from Nigeria

Forum List

Back