Darwinism displayed in Charlottesville-Where was Geraldo?

You feel the same regarding BLM? They're full of hate and racist as the sky is blue

You know I would love to have a lengthy discussion about BLM but that's not the topic. You right wingers have a habit of deflecting when the heat is on you. You can't handle that things aren't looking good for the right wing right now so you bring BLM. Others have even brought up Obama again.

Try and counter what someone says without deflecting for once.

But to appease your deflection I will say this, I do not agree with everything BLM says and does. I agree with them on protesting unlawful shootings of minorities. I agree that cops need to be held accountable for the people they shoot and kill. But don't agree with some BLM protesters or chant stuff like " Shoot back" and other things that advocate violence against police.

BLM doesn't support black supremacy. BLM main issue is with black men and women getting shot and killed by cops.

Hypocrite, you don't want to discuss BLM, then go out of your way to defend it.

Freaking moron

You went out of your way to bring up BLM. I didn't have to respond to your deflection but I did. Now you're whining because I gave my opinion on BLM?

I brought it up to show your hypocrisy...you swallowed it hook, line and sinker

Dismissed

What hypocrisy? You act I praised BLM and claimed they were the best thing since sliced. You totally ignored my points criticizing them.

Dismissed? What are you in high school?

Hypocrisy....you're full of it. That and other things. And no I graduated high school, a school with excellent educators...unlike you

For some reason people think this is a zero sum game. Right and wrong-black and white. Remember the worlds to the song "For what it's worth".

for what it's worth buffalo springfield - Bing

1. For What It's Worth
    Buffalo Springfield, Stephen Stills
    There's something happening here
    What it is ain't exactly clear
    There's a man with a gun over there
    Telling me I got to beware

I think it's time we stop, children, what's that sound
    Everybody look what's going down

There's battle lines being drawn
    Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
    Young people speaking their minds
    Getting so much resistance from behind

It's time we stop, hey, what's that sound

What a field-day for the heat
    A thousand people in the street
    Singing songs and carrying signs
    Mostly say, hooray for our side

It's s time we stop, hey, what's that sound

Paranoia strikes deep
    Into your life it will creep
    It starts when you're always afraid
    You step out of line, the man come and take you away

We better stop, hey, what's that sound
    Stop, hey, what's that sound
    Stop, now, what's that sound
    Stop, children, what's that sound
    Everybody look what's going down.

2. If this divisive attitude had existed in 1941 we would have lost the second World War.

We have a history and a culture. We cannot blot it out by knocking down statues. Are we going to send climbers up on Mount Rushmore to chisel Thomas Jefferson off because he was a slave owner? Where does it stop? It's foolishness but people die for foolishness.

The left bemoans "white nationalism" but were firmly behind the BLM movement

They'd be wise to just hush

Leftist better get it clear in their heads that times they are a changin...
We'll no longer be browbeat because of our skin color and we will no longer tolerate the eradication of our heritage.
The left needs to STFU or things are going to go South in a hurry...as we've seen in Charlotte.
Ah, you poor little pussies are so being victimized. No, we will not shut up, and we will prevent you assholes from changing our nation into the Fourth Reich. And we are quite willing to do whatever it takes to prevent that. A bunch of turds showed up their with guns. Didn't use them, but if we do not let them know that we will not stand for their nonsense, they will begin to use them. We saw that in the Civil Rights era.

.....get ready for an ass whipping.

Forum List

Back