*Darwin Was An Idiot*

I'm 99% sure that SirJamesofTexas is an idiot, but what if I'm wrong and for 4 years he has been playing a brilliant game?
I find it nearly impossible for any human to be so self absorbed, so idiotic, so masochistic, so stupid and still manage to find his way back here day after day.

He's just a Troll.

If he's as stupid as he seems, he could never remember to put "sorry bout that" before EVERY SINGLE POST.

Surely, he's trolling and playing a retard. I hope nobody's that stupid that can operate a cpu.

I'm 99% sure that SirJamesofTexas is an idiot, but what if I'm wrong and for 4 years he has been playing a brilliant game?
I find it nearly impossible for any human to be so self absorbed, so idiotic, so masochistic, so stupid and still manage to find his way back here day after day.

He's just a Troll.

If he's as stupid as he seems, he could never remember to put "sorry bout that" before EVERY SINGLE POST.

Surely, he's trolling and playing a retard. I hope nobody's that stupid that can operate a cpu.

If you are right, it seems like he would go away if no one played his game.

internetz troll

pigboy-troll.jpg

Sorry bout that,

1. But truly he was.
2. He looked around and thought, "Hey how did all this happen?"
3. Then he said to himself, "All this happened by natural selection, new forms of life shot up from old forms, and new species were created, all by themselves"
4. In other words, *Creation created itself*
5. Damn he was dumb!:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Why do you expose your ignorance so often?

Arguing the validity of science with a person who clearly does not believe in science is sort of a waste of everybody's time.

CWN clearly doesn't believe the science of genetics.

That's his right, of course.

Sorry bout that,

1. So you think I'm wrong?
2. *Prove it*!
3. I just *Proved* I'm right.
4. With my argument.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You didn't prove anything. You argued against the conclusion Darwin didn't come to, and you argued against the tactics he didn't use to not come to the conclusion you said he came to.

Anyone with an education can see the stupidity, it's "CWN" who needs an education before he makes threads where he makes an absolute fool of himself.

IF, You *proved* something, what you *proved* is that you can make an imaginary case based on imaginary facts and claim imaginary victory, all the while oblivious to how fucking dumb it really is.

Congratulations, you're like two levels above ear biters and people at band camp.

Surely he's not that good! :eusa_eh:

Hey, that is very offensive to youths whose parents want to support their musical talent in an outdoor setting!

At least the band campers have the ability to do something in a coherent fashion.

Sorry bout that,

1. If I'm the idiot, then it should be easy enough to prove me wrong *Fuckchops*!
2. Just try, make my day!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Well there ya go.. Thread's not a waste afterall. STRONG evidence against Darwinian Natural Selection right there. Assuming it's a multi-generational defect..

1. If I'm the idiot, then it should be easy enough to prove me wrong

There is no question that you are an idiot, so you don't need "if." And prove what wrong? You can't even formulate your own stupid argument using actual primary sources. You are just some drooling moron posting unsubstantiated nonsense. Make an actual 'argument' and supporting it with something more than your diseased, inbred pea-brain or STFU and stop wasting time.

Sorry bout that,

1. But truly he was.
3. Then he said to himself, "All this happened by natural selection, new forms of life shot up from old forms, and new species were created, all by themselves"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

:razz::tongue::eusa_drool::redface::confused::eusa_eh::eusa_hand::eusa_liar::cuckoo::lol::lol::lol:

We all appreciate the laugh. <:^}

Sorry bout that,

There is no question that you are an idiot, so you don't need "if." And prove what wrong? You can't even formulate your own stupid argument using actual primary sources. You are just some drooling moron posting unsubstantiated nonsense. Make an actual 'argument' and supporting it with something more than your diseased, inbred pea-brain or STFU and stop wasting time.

1. Ahhhh,....I see I've touched on a nerve, so,...how much did you burn?
2. You know on that education of yours, and its all come to not.
3. I just sank your world, I know, I feel for you, but crap happens my man, so *man up*.
4. I just ruined your *Whole Freakin World*, but get used to it,...*Thats a *CWN* Trademark*
5. What you thought you knew was a lie, and what I show you is indeed *the truth*.
6. Get used to it, or you are welcome to vent all you want, but its not going to help you.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Hey, shitforbrains,

Are you going to:

1) Try to support your stupid argument

2) Accept your humiliation and slink away with your tail between your legs

3) Continue to make an ass of yourself

Which will it be? I'm almost certain it will include #3 at least.

Sorry bout that,

Hey, shitforbrains,

Are you going to:

1. I know you're a bit bent out of shape.
2. Get a grip and we can talk ol chap.
3. Till then, we can expect that I will be here, and waiting for Darwins theory to be proven by some one else.
4. With all *the real* evidence you shall bring to concrete it in.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. But truly he was.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Damn, almost a century and a half later someone finally debunked the entirety of Darwinian evolution - and in five easy bullets!

Amazing!

You should take on theory of gravity next.

Sorry bout that,

1. Ahhhh,....I see I've touched on a nerve, so,...how much did you burn?
2. You know on that education of yours, and its all come to not.3. I just sank your world, I know, I feel for you, but crap happens my man, so *man up*.
4. I just ruined your *Whole Freakin World*, but get used to it,...*Thats a *CWN* Trademark*
5. What you thought you knew was a lie, and what I show you is indeed *the truth*.
6. Get used to it, or you are welcome to vent all you want, but its not going to help you.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

With all your "education", how come you didn't realize it was 'nought' NOT 'not'?!?! :eek:

Sorry bout that,

1. But truly he was.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Texas. Figures.

Sorry bout that,

Hey, shitforbrains,

Are you going to:

1. I know you're a bit bent out of shape.
2. Get a grip and we can talk ol chap.
3. Till then, we can expect that I will be here, and waiting for Darwins theory to be proven by some one else.
4. With all *the real* evidence you shall bring to concrete it in.

Yup, it was #3, and you're still full of shit.

Sorry bout that,

1. But truly he was.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Texas. Figures.

Don't deride the entire state of Texas because of one stupid SOB.

Sorry bout that,

1. But truly he was.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Virtually every scientist in the world today subscribes to Darwin's views on evolution. I find it amazing that an idiot could be so successful in misleading the entire scientific community for so many years. :lol:

Forum List

Back